Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election (1356 Views)

Peter Obi, Baba-ahmed Meet Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Wike, Makinde, Ortom Meet Obasanjo Behind Closed-Doors (Photos) / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo is a criminal

Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by masterplan303(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
@Sarrki, walahi talahi you need help undecided
From what you are seeing, you know Pa buhari is finished grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Pjossot(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sarrki... Watch your mouth.
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Pjossot:
Sarrki... Watch your mouth.

I say without mincing words

He’s a fraudster
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:
Oyedepo is a criminal
so because bishop oyedepo support Atiku, he's now a criminal. really you are a zombie. tell who is father mbaka when he support Clueless and lifeless buhari in 2015 .

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so because bishop oyedepo support Atiku, he's now a criminal. really you are a zombie. tell who is father mbaka when he support Clueless and lifeless buhari in 2015 .

Him and Gumi are Atiku puppets
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by gratefulheart(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masterplan303:
@Sarrki, walahi talahi you need help undecided
From what you are seeing, you know Pa buhari is finished grin
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by dre11(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

He’s a fraudster

you have lost any iota of respect I might have for you.......

is it a crime for someone to follow any political ideology he/she believe
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by otipoju(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo is clearly not happy in this picture.

I hope all goes well.

I know they are all thieves but they are a hundred times better than that hypocrite .... the one who wants to turn all of Nigeria into a grazing ground and turns the other way when his tribesmen kill innocent women, children and men in their sleep.
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
gratefulheart:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Finish Go where ?

Coz he prevented them from getting close to the National purse
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
otipoju:
Obasanjo is clearly not happy in this picture.

I hope all goes well.

I know they are all thieves but they are a hundred times better than that hypocrite .... the one who wants to turn all of Nigeria into a grazing ground and turns the other way when his tribesmen kill innocent women, children and men in their sleep.

All is scam

Pdp rule this country for 16 years

They looted us dry

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2018
dre11:

I never ever begged for one from you
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by edo3(m): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
E don happen.
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
dre11:

N for your question

Noooo

He was inciting Christian against Muslim some months back

I am a believer and will never be part of that
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by dre11(m): 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

I never ever begged for one from you

that's why i wrote MIGHT

not that I have either.......
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Johnnyessence(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

Him and Gumi are Atiku puppets
each and everyone is supporting pdp presidential candidate cos' the purpose is to remove the clueless, shameless, lifeless and dullard buhari from power in next year poll.I'm a christian too and i'm mobilising to remove the clueless dullard buhari from power.
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by dre11(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

N for your question

Noooo

He was inciting Christian against Muslim some months back

I am a believer and will never be part of that

I doubt that...

I once voted APC and I regret doing that because both APC and PDP are the same

so, I rather support a third force than either because both are task-master, wicked people, rogues, corrupted individuals and afflictionist
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by globemoney: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

He’s a fraudster
What bout Daddy GO?
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Pjossot(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is as if you have a big problem... Before you put yourself in trouble with your mouth. I just pity your generation
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
dre11:

I doubt that...

I am a true one

Believe in my lord Jesus Christ

I don’t worship none aside him

I once voted APC and I regret doing that because both APC and PDP are the same

so, I rather support a third force than either because both are task-master, wicked people, rogues, corrupted individuals and afflictionist
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by sarrki(m): 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
globemoney:

What bout Daddy GO?

Daddy GO doesn’t interfere in politics of calumny

He never campaigned for anyone or incite one religion against another
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki, see you see frustration. See you see thirdmainland.
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by Cantonese: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:
Oyedepo is a criminal

So what did he steal from you? Or what crime did he commit to someone else that you know of? Does he no longer have a right of choice because of his position as a Pastor? Do you expect him to be silent while things go wrong around him? As you use this forum to discuss issues without the opportunity to speak face to face to people in power, do you not expect people like him in the right positions to speak?
Re: David Oyedepo Joins Atiku In Ota To Meet Obasanjo On 2019 Election by otipoju(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
sarrki:

All is scam

Pdp rule this country for 16 years

They looted us dry

Affliction shall not rise for the second time

You know very well that the lawlessness under Buhari is unparalleled.

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't South East/igbo Buy Access To The Sea? / World Fastest Orange Peeling Technology Created By A Nigerian Boy / 'Where Is Aisha Buhari' — Nigerians React To Her Absence In APC Rally In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.