Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) (64968 Views)

Tinubu, Obasanjo Meet At Uzodimma's Swearing-In Ceremony (Picture) / Atiku: Obasanjo's Face Should Be On The New Naira Notes / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Crixina(f): 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Someone should watch out, someone else might just decide to stab a particular someone in the back.

Thank God, I didn't mention names.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Wow!!!!!
Such brotherly love! wink
Only ATIKU CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

One NIGERIA fo ALL!!!!! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Zuluhead:
America and isreal are against buhari and would do everything possible to make sure he looses, most especially because of his silent over the fulani herdsmen attack on christians and churches.
lol see reasoning. Well, anything that will make you sleep at night.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nathdougg: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.
but you agree with me that your paymaster is lifeless and clueless..

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by maestroferdi: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigerians are once again getting interested in the affairs of the country...

Never again shall a divisive element like Buhari superintend over the affairs of the beloved country...

Never again!

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by kunleweb: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
hucienda:
Na wa o ... no be small thing.

I dey tell you
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by NextBuhari: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
So all along Bishop Kukah, Bishop Oyedepo and Sheik Gumi were Atiku's hatchet men playing the devil's advocate?
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Algebral(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
yes let atikulate it 2019 loading 95%

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ollah2: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nigerians will surely love this. They will love this because they hate Buhari. Now this is it.

The major problems of Nigeria are political and religious leaders. This picture has them joining hands together and smilling. OBJ AND Atiku alongside so called religious leaders who claim to be with the masses. You need to read in between The lines without an atom of bigotry and sentiment then you would understand this message

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by coachkolobe: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
e no shake me at all. How many obas and pastors delivered jona from the spirit of losing in 2015, yet baba still win ham.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by leisuretym: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
butterflyleo , we are in trouble , we will soon be out of job, na to go back to labourer work remain! can you still carry block?

may be we should switch to PDP, what do you think?

3 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
oyedepo, Gunmi, Kukah and other lovers of corrupt dollars all supported Jonathan back in 2015 and he lost. Atiku will also lose next year.
Take heart

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1 0monnak0da

2 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Quality20(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
DTaj:

You should not have been surprised. Sheikh Gumi hates Buhari more than he hates Satan...He does not hide it. Check his loud, hate-filled interviews online.
Gummi is now splitting d northern sunni Muslim population with ds his move for PDP and Atiku. A vast majority would likely no more respect or worship/listen to his sermons, while many other Muslims might openly insult him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by aguiyi2: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:
You conveniently forgot to add that Atiku, Saraki and Kwankwanso supported Buhari�

4 Likes

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by bigfish3k: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Johnnyessence:
All hands must be on deck to send the clueless and lifeless buhari to daura in february presidential election.

that was when we were sold the dummy of 'mr integrity' and corruption fighter. now we know better

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Crixina:
Someone should watch out, someone else might just decide to stab a particular someone in the back.

Thank God, I didn't mention names.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I don die oooooooooo. . . . . .
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by remymartyn: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
I hate dis country sha angry
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Zuluhead(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
fareed69:

So America and Isreal would come and help you vote out Buhari ?

Your PVC is your passport brotherly
arm your self with it

Shikena
They did the same to goodluck, one of his major offense was the anti gay law.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
remymartyn:
I hate dis country sha angry

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by preciousman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Xander85:
All na wash!

As long as Buhari has the INEC, police, army...and even the judiciary in his pocket, the 2019 elections would be a walk in the park and a foregone conclusion!

They will unleash the full brutality of the army and police on anyone foolhardy enough to raise any objections on the day....intimidate and cower the electorate (especially in opposition strongholds), and send in state-protected thugs to disrupt voting in select polling booths!

By the time he's finished with you naive lot, you'll use your own mouth to shout 'oh my days' shocked in disbelief, and confess that you've never experienced or heard of this kind of brazen and blatant rigging anywhere on earth!

Elections conducted by the likes of Mugabe, Saddam and Ghadaffi would be childs play in comparison! smiley

Two things will happen next year: either Buhari rigs the election, and tells you if your not satisfied then head to court; or he will rig the election and they'll be a fight back, leading to protests, bloodshed and even death! There's no third way in this unfolding drama!
seems your brain needs formatting you are spilling trash
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Zuluhead(m): 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
rahazaqa:
lol see reasoning. Well, anything that will make you sleep at night.
Not reasoning but the sincere truth. The odds are against him.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Niwdog:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out buhari is a task for all Nigerians
You are Atikulated. I bless your office.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ddjay: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
All hands must be on deck to send the daura man back to his cows. This is the peace and unity Nigerians crave for. Obasanjo, kukah, Gumi have all been Atikulated...
so u guys trust atiku ba,its alright, just for ur info,there is no difference between atiku and buhari,its dsame agenda dat dey want to achieve .where one stops,d other takes over..all of dem are Fulani loyalist.d jihad wont stop it will be achieved unless we that are not part of dem unite against it.
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:
All hands must be on deck to send the daura man back to his cows. This is the peace and unity Nigerians crave for. Obasanjo, kukah, Gumi have all been Atikulated...
From Sai BaBa to Sai MaMa
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Roger3D(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Niwdog:
Buhari is going nowhere. This gang up will not work

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by ejembi28(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ifeanyi4491:

Gbam .

I'm with you on these point..
Any reconciliation to liberate Nigerians is welcome
Daura here I come
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by reuben79: 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
good move

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by afamaustin(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo is not happy.so bishop oyedepo is a politician?
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Niwdog:

it's more than just removing him but saving Nigeria!
We took out GEJ and dashed Nigeria to failure and we must be careful this time as well in our desperation hand Nigeria over to a worst Government but the honest truth is PMB has failed and must go
Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Festy4u(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Your Commander-in-Thief isn't a lover of corrupt dollars yet $25 billion NNPC shady deal was unaccounted for under his watchful eyes! undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi, Atiku, Obasanjo Meet In Abeokuta (More Photos) by Doyin2(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
seunmsg:

Thank you.

The majority of voters are. not clicking like or share.

we are watching how a thief will dislodge Buhari!

A thief can dislodge a thief,but definitely not Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / Omisore Agrees To Support PDP In Osun Rerun / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.