Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. (3796 Views)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / Which Of These Nigerian Delicacies Is Your Most Preferred? (picture) / 5 Delicious Dishes From Across Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
It is no longer news that AKWA IBOM state have variety of delicious soups and delicacies,but just incase you're not aware, I'll be introducing you to some of them.

WARNING: these photos will leave you salivating oo,so fasten your seat belt smiley

P. S the dishes below are very much available for delivery to anywhere in Lagos.
call AKWA SOUPS on 07018086002 or 08102380414 to place your orders.
you can also visit our website at www.akwasoups.com for more info
Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
1. Atama soup
it is a special soup originated from ibibio in AKWA IBOM, made with palm nut extract and Atama leaves,it is best enjoyed with snail and shelled periwinkles. it can be served with either rice or any swallow of your choice.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
2. Efere Ibaba
This is another tasty soup from the southern part of Nigeria, ibaba seed is used as a thickener in this soup, I guess that's the reason for it's irresistible taste and aroma. you should try this

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
3. Afia Efere
This is also known as white soup, it is prepared with yam which serve as a thickener and UYAYAK POD. It is great for the rainy and cold days, this is because of the pepper it contains.

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 4:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
4. Afang soup
Many of you are familiar with this soup, it's a very popular one. it is a very delicious soup prepared with shredded Afang leaves( Ukazi) and waterleaves. It is incredibly rich in vegetables and protein.

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
The last but not the least,
5. EKPANGNKUKWO
Now this is the interesting part of this article, Ekpangnkukwo is a special delicacy originated from the efiks and ibibio, it is made with pounded coco yam wrapped in spinach leaves, it is best enjoyed with goat meat, it is porridge like so it can be eaten alone.

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by Bantino(m): 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
They all look delicious..

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by bluefilm: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
I salivated.

1 Like

Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bantino:
They all look delicious..

they taste delicious too.. you should try smiley
Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by AKWAsoups: 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
bluefilm:
I salivated.

:-D we are one call away
Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by afamaustin(m): 3:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Remembering my Ex this is the kind of soup she cook
Re: 5 Delicious Soups And Delicacies You Should Try! See Photos.. by symbianDON(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2018
this is wickedness in high places grin I can't concentrate on my work anymore.....no more saliva in my mouth....I have swallowed all....I practically licked the soups off my laptop screen grin op if I catch you.....

(1) (Reply)

How To Know Pure Or Fake/adulterated Honey / We Sell Original Unadulterated Honey.... Contact Us Now on 081 01666 771 / 20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.