Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Itel P32 Memory Card Problem - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel P32 Memory Card Problem (7716 Views)

Tecno Spark 2 Memory Card Problem / Itel P32 Hands-on Review: The Device Is Indeed More Than Big Battery / Infinix Hot 4 Pro Insert An SD Card Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by udwise123: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
bigiyaro:
ok thanks
alright man
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Freelancerx: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
try the SD card inside another phone, and can you reset your phone factory setting and then try your SD card
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Veiniously: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Your problem is you keep buying memory card from road side go to slot ....i experienced this b4 but now i dont patronize them again
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by prince4pro2: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2019
Finally got this phone
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Veiniously: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2019
prince4pro2:
Finally got this phone
How much and is it 16gb version?
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by prince4pro2: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Veiniously:

24k in Aba. 16g version ,so far so good D phn is ok for D price. Although D ba3ry is yet to impress me
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Mikefrik(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Veiniously:
So the phone is both 8 and 16gb?
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Veiniously: 2:01am On Feb 12, 2019
Mikefrik:

So the phone is both 8 and 16gb?
Yeah
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by HenrySilva9(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Mikefrik:
pls is there anyone using itelp32. I have gotten like 3 memory cards for it but it's not good. after a while of using it, it tells me corrupted SD card. and I have formatted but same thing keeps repeating.pls I need your help here, I'm tired of changing cards anyhow.
Am using the phone. No issues like that
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Iseoluwani: 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
HenrySilva9:
Am using the phone. No issues like that
does the phone have an OTG function
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by toyowo: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2019
I bought my own on Monday by Tuesday the camera started force closing. I took it to customer care it worked and was told not to put the memory card I bought newly. Since morning now the camera has started force closing again. Don't know what to do or who has experience this?
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by freemi(m): 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2019
coolvitus:
just buy original mcard don't over load your phone/mcard delit what you are not using on your phone. am using itel p32 stop sharing your charger too. do all this thank me later
pls is ths phone good? Does it gt hot and hangs?
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by prince4pro2: 2:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
toyowo:
I bought my own on Monday by Tuesday the camera started force closing. I took it to customer care it worked and was told not to put the memory card I bought newly. Since morning now the camera has started force closing again. Don't know what to do or who has experience this?

I will advise u take it to customer service, cuz mine no get any issue,am even typing this with it
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by kosmos95(m): 3:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
The phone is ok with the price though, don't av issue with the camera, the battery is nice, am using 16gb sdcard with the phone 16gb making 32gb memory on the phone and is working fine, concerning the storage location, it happens for newly Android latest versions, I got my own January 7 at alaba international market at 27k, am even typing with now, the fingerprint response is ok though sometimes it takes two to three trial to unlock maybe it's from my hand or the phone, but taking pictures with it is once with anybody fingers, the phone ram is nice 1gb, you can expect it to be fast as 2gb upward phone, besides you don't have to multitask the phone Na,d ram is 1 and you used it like phone of 1 ram,
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Asogba5(m): 12:54am On May 29, 2019
My phone itel P32 went off since yesterday... Any one to help me on this
Re: Itel P32 Memory Card Problem by Mikefrik(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2019
bigiyaro:
please how are you using the mcard on the phone? on my on own p32, I have to be moving files manually from the phone memory to the card. how did you change where to install your apps
Bro, according to my own experience I normally move files, both apps, movies etc, the apps doesn't stay in the SD card, except it's moved manually to the SD card from file manager.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 11 Pro Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro - Camera Test / Internet Settings On Zain / How Can I Root My Tecno H5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.