Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win (3418 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oodualover: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Northwest = Southeast + southsouth. SE and SS are the only region Atiku will win.
He will lose Edo state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by esivue007(m): 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
kYjelly2:

I'm disappointing that such an open minded individual such as yourself could run along with other mediocres in limiting our political space to two incompetent past failures, as you are doing with such a topic, "Buhari vs Atiku".

There are so many other candidates in this upcoming election, some with masters degrees from ivy league universities. These are universities with HUGE resources, that spend a lot of money on research in social, economic, medical, engineering... fields, fields responsible for the very tiny semblance of modern livelihood you are currently enjoying, yet all you guys see is the typical political jamboree, were every 4 years, you get to gist with your friends about which of the slave masters is a lesser evil. No one ever focuses on ideas, solutions to problems, NOTHING!!! Just useless beer palour gist.

Shame on all you useless Nigerians, may your unborn generation forgive you for always repeating the same mistakes.
thanks dude.what a sensible and good write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by basilo101: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
SternProphet:

It's perceived as a gang up by SE. The perception is the important thing. SE youths have adopted Atiku abd they are shouting it, the North will vote opposite. If SEvotes Atiku, the North will vote Buhari. They have become mutually exclusive because of stupid statements and undue enthusiasm by SE youths. You guys like being shocked, just wait.

As for Gumi, let's do this expetiment; Sheikh Gumi snapped picture right?. Let him go on the soap box in the North tomorrow to denounce Buhari.
Pls let's fo this experiment as soon as possible.

As for KANO, we will see a fusion of Kwankwasiya, Shekarau and Buhari supporters.
Game over.
Lol. Yoruba understanding of national politics is "come together let us fight igbos". You don't know anything about the north. The power hungry north can never resist the temptation of another 8 years. The yoruba propaganda to make it igbo affair and scare the North is DOA. Buhari was just used to remove Jonathan at all cost. The northern political class hate Buhari with passion and they will talk to their subjects when campaigns start. SW shot itself in the foot by making their region all APC, same people who insulted igbos for "putting all their eggs in one basket". The funniest part is that they did just to prove that "whoever igbos support will fail" Lol. Now they want VP and when igbos present counter argument it becomes "stupid statements and undue enthusiasm".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Yobe , Bauchi and Bornu will give PMB 1million votes each, and Atiku will not score up to 25% there. Only the Margin in Kano will take care of the entire Southeast.
We, The People Of The Entire Northeast will vote Buhari, as a way of Saying Thank You For Suppressing Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MrJanuzaj: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
ProudBornoBoy:

We, The People Of The Entire Northeast will vote Buhari, as a way of Saying Thank You For Suppressing Boko Haram.

Thank you i trust you guys. Let Atiku go and romance with his new region the IPOB igbo region who has been insulting the north and PMB since. Please which state are u frrom?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by FisifunKododada: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari will defeat Atiku...its just a matter of by what margin...shekina

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MrJanuzaj: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
oodualover:

He will lose Edo state.

Ofcourse. Edo is APC.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by basilo101: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
ProudBornoBoy:

I love this. This is what Buhari supporters should be doing. Others who will vote against him have their reasons too
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oodualover: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. Yoruba understanding of national politics is "come together let us fight igbos". You don't know anything about the north. The power hungry north can never resist the temptation of another 8 years. The yoruba propaganda to make it igbo affair and scare the North is DOA. Buhari was just used to remove Jonathan at all cost. The northern political class hate Buhari with passion and they will talk to their subjects when campaigns start. SW shot itself in the foot by making their region all APC, same people who insulted igbos for "putting all their eggs in one basket". The funniest part is that they did just to prove that "whoever igbos support will fail" Lol. Now they want VP and when igbos present counter argument it becomes "stupid statements and undue enthusiasm".
Why are Ibos fighting to become VP of a zoo?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oodualover: 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Thank you i trust you guys. Let Atiku go and romance with his new region the IPOB igbo region who has been insulting the north and PMB since. Please which state are u frrom?
He is from the SE

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by basilo101: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
oodualover:

Why are Ibos fighting to become VP of a zoo?
The question is, why are yorubas fighting fo vp ticket of IPOB party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MrJanuzaj: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
oodualover:

He is from the SE

Ok.Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MrJanuzaj: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:

I love this. This is what Buhari supporters should be doing. Others who will vote against him have their reasons too

Northeast will humiliate ATIKU. FFk, Reno and Oyedepo insulted fulanis, Islam and the north. Atiku should go and meet them for votes

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by basilo101: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Northeast will humiliate ATIKU. FFk, Reno and Oyedepo insulted fulanis, Islam and the north. Atiku should go and meet them for votes
Ok. But if that's the reason, do you know there are numerous indigenous Christians and non fulani tribes in NE? I think the other guy who talked about boko suppression has better point
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oodualover: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:

The question is, why are yorubas fighting fo vp ticket of IPOB party
Not until you tell me why you want to be VP of a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by basilo101: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
oodualover:

Not until you tell me why you want to be VP of a zoo
Lol. grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by ProudBornoBoy(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Where was atiku when they were destroying our homes, a former VP but he was mute. Let him come and campaign in Borno, we will show him fire.
I'm from Borno,
And we shall give Buhari double of our 2015 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oodualover: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:

Lol. grin
Why do you want to be VP of a country you labelled a zoo?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MrJanuzaj: 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
basilo101:

Ok. But if that's the reason, do you know there are numerous indigenous Christians and non fulani tribes in NE? I think the other guy who talked about boko suppression has better point

All join. The Christians in those states are sensible they voted for PMB against GEJ in 2015. PMB have saved them from killing. With PDP coming back, looting of funds meant for insurgency will resume. The northern minority christians are aware of that and they will vote PMB
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by Sirjamo: 10:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
WisdomFlakes:
In a way I share you fears. Another problem that may work against Atiku is the perception that his popularity is being fueled mainly by the South. Comparatively, voter apathy is more prevalent down South than in the North, and unless the South comes out en masse (particularly the SS and SE) to vote for him like they did for Jonathan, I am afraid he will lose. undecided
SS and SE should come out and vote, while SW NW NE would sit at home to watch Africa Magic abi? ego do una like film trick

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by candygist: 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mynd44:

Atiku has to show how close he is down south else he will lose it. He is already disadvantaged in the SW and it is sure that the APC will get more votes in the SE/SS in 2019 than 2015.

He has to cement his strongholds.

As for the North, I believe the PDP should appeal to Sheriff to return, make peace with Senator Kashamu too

Which of the sheriff ? The one they called all sort of names ?
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by candygist: 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
EternalTruths:

Leave your enclave and travel to the North in order to see how disappointed they are in Buhari.

Hunger has reset their brains.

Big lie bro. This people are use to hunger here . I'm currently serving in Kano and mad love for buhari down here .no joke

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by 460ICEBEATZ: 9:45am On Oct 12, 2018
Mynd44:
I think the shocker for next year isnt the three Ks (Kano Kaduna and Kastina) because we know how it will pan out. The PDP cant get 40% in Kano not when the APC is presenting President Buhari and he is an incumbent. I think the issue will be the NE.

The actions of the military against Boko Haram in the NE will come to play. This is where the PDP might just lose the election.

Then there is Ali-Modu Sheriff

Mynd44 pls check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4781884/beer-parlour-gladiators-arena .. I don't think such thread should exist here. It was created by some persons from the ashawo section to throw tantrums, disses, dig out posts , private chats and private pictures. Go through the thread , the private picture of a user was uploaded there and used to insult him . this is against rules 2, 3 and 10. The thread should be closed down and locked.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by MalcoImX: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
I have talked to many Northerners, they told me that they have lost confidence in Buhari.
Majority of them said that they never knew that things would be this bad under his leadership. Some of them are complaining of hunger due to harsh economy.

It's obvious that Buhari has lost his popularity in the North because northerners have tasted him and have seen that he's not really whom they thought he is.
Thank God he won 2015 election ..He has shown his real colour.. Majority of northerners have turned their backs on him.

That 'many' you referred to, I guess are probably not in the North.
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Why Buhari May Still Win by oyatz(m): 10:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Okay.

We can always depend on you to tell us the minds of the Northerners.

CyynthiaKiss:
I have talked to many Northerners, they told me that they have lost confidence in Buhari.
Majority of them said that they never knew that things would be this bad under his leadership. Some of them are complaining of hunger due to harsh economy.

It's obvious that Buhari has lost his popularity in the North because northerners have tasted him and have seen that he's not really whom they thought he is.
Thank God he won 2015 election ..He has shown his real colour.. Majority of northerners have turned their backs on him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Crowd At PDP Campaign Rally In Taraba State- Photos / Buhari And Davido On Twitter / I’ll Govern Enugu With Fear Of God –ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.