Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done (16159 Views)

Worst Beating You Ever Received As A Child? Share Your Experiences. / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / Dad Pretends To Be Another Person To Find Out If His Daughter Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Juliearth(f): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2018
neonly:
One day went to work with no money to buy fuel for d car entered public bus
Coming home was short on cash no bar for acc
Check my bad found one paper wrapped a little big open saw 1500 inside with a letter address to me
DADDY TAKE I DASH U FROM YUR DAUGHTER
dat day I nearly cried on d road pple were just looking at me
One of d reason I will give my children my last penny to be happy nd charter for der needs

Awww! This teared me up.

3 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Bahddo(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Creativebae:

She in MA womb swimming upandan, waiting for something to come fertilize her, so mummy will miss period and bring her out.
I can't wait already.
��
you shouldn't have skipped biology classes. Eggs don't swim up and down in the womb.

2 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Juliearth(f): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Icon4s:
I travelled out of town. And one evening my wife prepared my special delicacy. Barbeque fish with potatoes and ketchup. With sliced onions and cabbage by the side.

My first daughter, who was only 4 then, knowing it was my favorite, asked my wife to keep some for Daddy.

Mummy told her that Daddy will not be back till the next week that it will go bad. My girl started crying and refused to eat her own o.

My wife had to call me on phone to report the case. And all I did was to plead with her to eat it that as she was doing so I will be receiving it where I was. And then my girl started eating o.

Lovely! Your daughter is adorable.

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by judey1992(m): 5:38am On Oct 12, 2018
sirBLUNT:
When she said whats wrong dad? and i said Annastasia and she said common dad i know something is wrong but you just don't want to tell me or aren't we friends again that share everything? ofcourse we're sweet heart,it's just that OK i lost my job today...oh sorry dad i know how you feel but its gonna be okay,we're in this together,i won't ask for chocolate or anything again!...

i love my unborn daughter Annastasia!

And your going to be lost job?
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Juliearth(f): 5:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I don't have a daughter yet but I will have soon by God's grace

Amen!

Need books
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Ozkar: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2018
micday81:
I enjoy playing and running around the room with my kids mostly on Sunday evenings, but on this particular day we were playing around the rooms but I needed to rest. I then pretended as if I had passed out and I layed on the bed without any movement in my body and breathe. Both my daughter and my son were heating me and worried about my state. Suddenly I heard my daughter seriously crying and shouting" mummy come and look at daddy". Though her mum knew the game plan she (my wife) came to the room and left, leaving my daughter still crying holding my hands and legs shouting"Daddy wake up" At this particular time her younger brother had already left to meet her mother in the kitchen.

The next thing I heard from my 5 years old daughter crying beside me was" Jesus please don't let my father to die bring him back to life because I love him"
At this moment I started moving my legs and hands to show her that God answers prayers. When she saw my body moving she shouted again" mummy thank God daddy has woken up"

Good daughters are caring and loving.
Awww... Nice. That little boy is sharp though. If you were really passed out, his mom wouldn't come in and then leave just like that. Dude refused to get scammed.

3 Likes

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Creativebae(f): 6:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Bahddo:
you shouldn't have skipped biology classes. Eggs don't swim up and down in the womb.

If I wasn't hanging around with you, I wouldn't have missed biology class..
Uncle lemme oh, lemme enjoy my motherhood
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 12, 2018
neonly:
One day went to work with no money to buy fuel for d car entered public bus
Coming home was short on cash no bar for acc
Check my bad found one paper wrapped a little big open saw 1500 inside with a letter address to me
DADDY TAKE I DASH U FROM YUR DAUGHTER
dat day I nearly cried on d road pple were just looking at me
One of d reason I will give my children my last penny to be happy nd charter for der needs
awww

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Lucifer66(m): 7:08am On Oct 12, 2018
FemdomMistress:

''Prezzy Saint''
See legs�
I for go governement school oo
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by MissJoy29(f): 8:50am On Oct 12, 2018
Ah! The stories here are making me long & thirst...

Mummy loves you ALL!
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Halisky: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Association of Working Children and Youth (AWCY) Nigeria commemorate the International Girl Child Day
the event was co – organized with Terre des Hommes Foundation, international Non-governmental organization Career LifeHack, Africana League, and CeraCerni on 11th October 2018 at the Nigeria French Language Ajara Badagry Lagos State. Theme “Empowerment and Migration”
The event hosted about 200 participants including guest speakers from different career fields.

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2018
rezzy:

Over cute dey worry this baby. God bless her and bless her future.

Baby girls please come to me when I'm ready.

M sorry my daughter will not step foot in nigeria
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by fpeter(f): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Sugahylz:

I just [b]shedded [/b]a tear reading this. Such a sweet kind child

Shed is shed sis, there's nothing like shedded.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2018
KosyJerry:
My daughter giving praises to God for coming into my world

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Justizer(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
folake4u:

shocked.
Tattoo breast?
Rolls on the floor laughing grin grin grin
Yes God will not allow them to suck tatto breast
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Icon4s(m): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Juliearth:

Lovely! Your daughter is adorable.
Thanks Julie. She does not joke with her Daddy.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Mizwisdom(f): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
ezenwajosh:

M sorry my daughter will not step foot in nigeria

Are you a Nigerian?
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Are you a Nigerian?

No am BIAFRAN
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Sugahylz(f): 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
fpeter:

Shed is shed sis, there's nothing like shedded.

Spot on. Gracias

1 Like

Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Mizwisdom(f): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2018
ezenwajosh:

No am BIAFRAN

OK, our neighbor, my country is cool you can visit any time with your family.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by damtan(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
i dont understand how i was patient enough to read every single comment. To born don dey hungry person.
Re: International Day Of The Girl Child: Share Amazing Things Your Daughter Has Done by Justizer(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2019
folake4u:

shocked.
Tattoo breast?
Rolls on the floor laughing grin grin grin
lolzzz please let me see your own if there's no tattoo........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / Some African Parents Destroy Beautiful Love Relationships With Their Prejudices / I Just Said Yes To The Big Question But I Still Have Doubts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.