Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos (32655 Views)

NDLEA Intercepts Heroin, Cocaine; Arrests Others For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests Woman, Two Men For Drug Trafficking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by olaolulazio(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Amaka has disappointed them again o.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by eluquenson(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Noted, I know them.

Igbo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Josh64(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Bossontop(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Well as per d usual d "Igbo" pipu are well represented, and hmmm!!!......its like d "tiv" pipu don dey learn work oo

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by RedArrow: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Crime is crime irrespective of tribe and race

SAY NO TO CRIME

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
I saw linus yesterday....Ohh!!! I saw this late
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by olasco18(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Igbos have bn disgracing us since 1669
any way sai baba buhari.....if u want to succeed in life politically never allow the Igbos to support u......

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Tonimordred(m): 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
It luks as if d 1st guy was putin on skirt
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bossontop:
cheesy grin wink
Well after proper research and investigations, as usual d "Igbo" pipu are well represented, and hmmm!!!......its like d "tiv" pipu don dey learn work oo

[img]https://media1./images/60794932cc84a05472fd8a8bdf821b9b/tenor.gif?itemid=9575597[/img]
lol na[b][/b] the junkuns
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Xaos:
How they'll stride in to check names...

tongue
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by AleAirHub(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
1st position dem grin
PrettyCrystal:
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has declared the under-listed men are wanted by the Agency for human trafficking.

1. Linus OKEKE, 36yrs old, state of origin: Abia

2. Godwin NOMYANGE, 34 yes old, state of origin: Benue

Anyone with useful information on their whereabouts should notify the appropriate authorities. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/two-nigerian-man-declared-wanted-for-human-trafficking-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Donzion77(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Sirpaul:
Linus OKEKE

Godwin NOMYANGE

But their face be like people when traffickers traffic go go Afghanistan
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by seyigiggle: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
from the headline you just have to know

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by banggy: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin ;DThe most hardworking builders from the yeast

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by zephaniah11(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
killuminati:
shockedshockedshocked

I am in Aba right now, how much reward did they place on both flat heads ??

From Aba I will enter Owerri, Awka. If I didn't find them there then I will go straight to Enugu that one na sure banker.

I need this gadem money men

Make I sponsor you... Nwannu..?
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by webtutorr: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nbote:
Dey'll quickly push it to FrontPage but ignore threads like d NNPC competition won by Enugu state.. Why exactly hasn't dis thread below made FrontPage??
https://www.nairaland.com/4779349/enugu-beats-17-states-win
Oga Seun do something about some of ur mods... Dey are d ones stoking the embers of tribal and political intolerance in dis forum..

I just taught i was the only noticing these political and tribal mess everywhere at the front page.

I knew back some years nairaland was a home for make money online ideas and more useful infos.
Even the name "Nairaland" I knew wot made him "Mr Seun" to choose that name was bkos all he have in
mind was make money online stuffs. But its unfortunate, either him or the moderators are leaving the primary aim of
the forum been providing useful infos on how to make it. All you see at the frontpage are informations that has less
gain to the youths. And more annoyingly, the one that instigates tribal hatred. Its so bad and this must be corrected.
They should portray the primary aim of this forum which is to bring valuable info on how we the youths can survive since
our politicians has loot and steal all our money. Political info should be lesser here and not making 90% frontpage content.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by Samade7: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
NCAN after checking the names.

Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by vicardino(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
Are you marketing these girls to interested bidders nii or this is one of crazy stuffs that's trending on nairaland? I sincerely seek to know[quote author=FemdomMistress post=71995007][/quote]
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by francisMKD(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
gwmlogistic:
Ok

*very neat foreign used Honda accord
1.4(slightly negotiable}
clear title(accident free)
everything works fine
for more details contact 080 3961 9808

bros I don dey see this motto here since so u never still sell am till now?? bad market oo..
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by JegaQuin: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ofcourse that's the DEVELOPERS work nah! grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by onenaija001(m): 12:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Igbo Amaka... Lolssss!!!!!!
Re: Two Nigerian Men Declared Wanted For Human Trafficking. Photos by winj3: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2018
This is an appeal to all Nigerians living or visiting any part of the world.

Please anytime you see IGBO people at any airport or streets around the world, call police - you will be saving the lives of other Nigerians.

I have called the police on over three dozen IGBOs at airports and cities in Asia, Middle East, Europe and Africa, many were found with drugs and other contraband on their person or at their homes. The ones without drugs had 419 labs!

As a Nigerian you can spot them easily by some traits.

If you want to get more respect at airports, cities, and streets as a Nigerian, you need to ensure the people responsible for tha bad reputation of Nigerians abroad are stopped.

Research shows that many places where blacks (not just Nigerians) face sudden humiliation, racism, rejection, abuse were caused by IGBO drug dealers and 419 operatives having been in the news for the wrong reasons. The recent one I saw even black American military men are now stopped and searched in Japan because of IGBO drug dealing there. Hotels in some Asian countries refusing blacks thanks to IGBOS, Thai police now have a task force for blacks until I educated them on IGBO sounding names and behaviour, Singapore, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Dubai, many others thinks blacks should be banned at airports since IGBOs started the drug trade and 419 there, The list goes on. Everywhere I have asked for data I get IGBO names, anywhere I go on business or private trips and check for black criminals IGBO people emerge!!!

IGBO people have for over 50 years destroyed the Nigerian passport in all corners of the globe leading to ill treatment and humiliation of innocent Nigerians daily at many airports and cities around the world.

Because of religious beliefs and stupidity, most Nigerians tend to accept collective blame for crimes that are predominantly done by IGBOs - they are simply described as Nigerians!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / 14-Year-Old Anna Morik Killed In Southern Kaduna By Fulani Herdsmen Buried (Pic) / South African Mother Of 3 Accuses 2 Nigerians Of Raping Her In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.