Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. (42725 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by anonymous96: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
All politicians in Nigeria are criminal including PMB
He was the bagman not the drug dealer wrong o buu not d way pple mk it seem.. he simply used his skill as an accountant to launder their money.. You wud b shocked how many accounting firms do such.. Even Kpmg has been fined for helping clients launder money n evade tax.. A lot of wealthy Nigerians in d late 80s n early 90s made their money from drugs in one way or d other either as couriers, dealers or launders.. Den most came back to invest the money in Nigeria.. D.way Yahoo is now da was how drug dealing was during IBB's time
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by cooltola(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by AskProf: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
hush15:

Well it aint any propanganda but there is no where in the report that he was indicted. Infact, they also reiterated that he wasnt.

look, what am i saying sef, if you are foolish enough to support such a biased, incompetent and tribal president, i wondered why our rally behind atiku is such a big worry to you. indict or not, we all atikulating next year by Gods grace. preach for yourselves, not us that have atikulated

nonsense

Tell them... I even thought IPOB owns The Economist.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by positivethought: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:
Nigeria's Presidential election pits a wheeler-dealer against a Soldier

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-africa/2018/10/13/nigerias-presidential-election-pits-a-wheeler-dealer-against-a-soldier

pls let me ask a question, do we then agree that if Atiku goes to the US n he is neither arrested nor charged then he is undoubtedly better than buhari?
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by bluecircle470: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Even if he was singled out by NASA we must still vote him ...

I just hope we Nigerians won’t regret voting Atiku the way we’re doing presently as respect Buhari
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Correction "you" not "we"
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Afamed:

Then we can conclude Abacha remains a saint until competent court says otherwise.
Your Comparison Is Childish.Think Like U Went To School.Atiku Has Dared Any1 With Facts To Come Forward.None Has Emerged.So Think Straight Dude.A P C Mind Control Bug Has Caught U,De-programme Ur Brain
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
cooltola:
I laff when people look at Atiku as a beter option to Buhari. Remember Atiku was an Abacha boy and remember how Boko Haram was almost everyday. Remember how 20 billion dollars plus eemain uncounted for.
Going By Ur Logic We Can Designate Buhari As An Abacha Boy Too Since He Served Under Abacha.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by marvinsync(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Watch how people that bashed the Economist when they declared their dullard will lose the 2019 elections, come here to masturbate on this thread. Even if Atiku is coming to Rob CBN, assign all oil wells to himself or even to Islamise me, my vote is for him. Shikena!

don't say words ull regret please
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by trillville(m): 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
An ugly beauty contest. How poetic
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by nawebco(m): 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Haba, if person get sense, e for no dey post this kind fake for real talk.

Is this within 3 years?
SarkinYarki:

Alot better than the below wonders Buhari has performed in just 3 years

See below Buharis real achievement

13 trillion Naira loan with nothing to show for it

Over 13 million white collar Job losses

Over 20 thousand deaths to terrorism

Over 89 million people thrown into abject poverty

Made Nigeria the certified poverty capital of the world

Record level nepotism

Worsened corruption rating at TI index

Worst childhood mortality in the world

Worst maternal mortality in the world

Lowest life expectation in the world

Worst access to healthcare in the world

Worst access to police services in world

Worst Access to electricity in the world

Worst overall performance in the global Human development Index

Widest gap between the rich an poor in the world

Destroyed Nigerias emerging middle-class

Kidnap capital of world ..

Deepest divisiveness since the civil war .

Record human rights abuse !!!!
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by marvinsync(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You people don't get it,Nigerians are wiser,all those PDP are thief and corrupt while buhari and APC politicians are saints doesn't fly again

ur right it's instead PDP are saints and APC is a terrorist group
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Almaiga: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ironlion1:
Another lost soul

Na you get your mouth.

Sai Baba!!

Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by VULCAN(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
The wonders that a NEPA bill holder could not!

YourImaginaryBF:
you support Atiku despite admitting he's corrupt. What wonders are you expecting a thief like Atiku to perform?
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
APC and Buharists do not understand the music Nigerians are playing.

The simple message is that 'We need a change of leadership'. Voting is just a democratic way, the way things are now, even if Buhari rigs himself in, there will be riots for him to stand up. People were just being patient and waiting for 4 years of his lifelessness.

It is the end, his cabinet members should find new jobs or join new alliances. It is over.

It is that simple.

1 Like

Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Venerable612(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Gerrard59:

Don't you just love the way The Economist writes? cheesy

I wish Nigerian columnists can take a cue from this. That piece reeks of intelligence, unbias Nd most importantly, the Truth.

They make news look like a literary text.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by GOF61(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
:-Chei ! I fear for my motherland. Americans will NEVER vote a lier. Nigerians here celebrates a crook and money laundrer. And people with this kind of mindset are in hundreds of million. Come Febuary, people will still line up behind the man-an acuse. Any hope for this country ? NIGERIA I HAIL THEE !
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by cooltola(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
Going By Ur Logic We Can Designate Buhari As An Abacha Boy Too Since He Served Under Abacha.

Yeah but Atiku was Abacha right hand man
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by SarkinYarki: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
nawebco:
Haba, if person get sense, e for no dey post this kind fake for real talk.

Is this within 3 years?

Yes within 3 years ..all this can be verified
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by hollywater: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
midolian:
I hope those who claim the Economist is credible wont call this APC propaganda grin

The Economist called him a wheeler-dealer sef grin grin grin

For those who do not know what this means, A wheeler-dealer is a person who makes deals in business or politics in a skilful and sometimes dishonest way.
Like Trump you mean?
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by thunderbabs: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Story for the gods...

Even if Jonathan contests again... Anyone to get buhari failure out of office
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by FestusIrohigbe: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by ojinku(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
No body get monopoly of zombie. At least let us be zombie for once. Even if Atiku is a descendant of Idi-Amin, I will still vote for him.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Onlyonebuhari: 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why does it amazes you that a UK runaway criminal pastor (Oyedepo) support a US runaway criminal (Atiku)? 2019 election is meant to separate criminals from men of integrity.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Atiku was up against Buhari at the 2015 primaries.

Amaechi dealt with him.

It shall be repeated in 2019.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
We don't want an international thief as president.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

Please i beg you add EFCC to the list
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You will vote him yeah!!! .more important he will not win.Please remember this when the announcement is made because as we are busy commenting here the election is already rigged and the winner is Buhari.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
cooltola:

Yeah but Atiku was Abacha right hand man
That Doesnt Remove Buhari From The Picture Tho.It Stands To Reason That Birds Of A Feather Loot Together.Buhari Ran P T D F As A Family Biz.He Made Tremendous Black Money Off Of It.
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Peejayx01(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
I don't understand why we can't try a new thing for a change, all this old men has been ruling Nigeria from the onset. As being rightly said, the youths of this country occupy half of the population, if we can all agree to a consensus of endorsing a capable and agile person like FELA DUROTOYE to rule this country, I'm sure we'll succeed

I love this man and I've been privileged to be under his lecture once and that day, i realised that Nigeria's youth have been blind since all this while

#I SUPPORT FELA DOROTOYE'19
#I SUPPORT ANN
#A NEW NIGERIA
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by Donald95(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
propaganda grin
Ewu nwuru anwu. As if you are not in nigeria. suffering and smiling. Anuofia
Re: The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. by LemonBoy1: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Watch how people that bashed the Economist when they declared their dullard will lose the 2019 elections, come here to masturbate on this thread. Even if Atiku is coming to Rob CBN, assign all oil wells to himself or even to Islamise me, my vote is for him. Shikena!

It's still you that will start complaining when he starts o, which of course he will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Okonjo-Iweala's Response To Charles Soludo's Article / Nigerians Mocks Buharist Trending #istandwithbuhari / PHOTO: Have You Seen This Advert Mocking Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.