Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi (47703 Views)

Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo / Atiku Speaks On Election Results / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Oblang(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We shall see who is weak between Buhari and the entire world. What happened in Gambia and ivory coast would be a child's play.

Buhari would defeat u hands down ni...No rigging. Just watch u will know the difference btw social media and reality...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by jogojogo: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Atiku was up against Buhari at the 2015 primaries.

Amaechi dealt with him.

It shall be repeated in 2019.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Atiku will never be president of Nigeria
We don't want an international thief as president.

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

- obasanjo-atiku-kwankaso-saraki-tambuwal-dino-me-plateau-zamfara-taraba-kwara-benue-dogara- and so on-Almighty God
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
goshen26:
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU COULD HAVE BEEN THUS*

AN ACCOUNT OF THE TRIALS OF ATIKU THE SON OF ABUBAKAR

1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.

2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".

3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.

4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?

5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.

6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.

7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".

8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.

9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.

10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.

11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.

12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.

13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?

14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.

15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.

16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.

17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.

18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.

19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.

20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.

21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.

22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.

23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.

24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker, will not approve of it.
If the bible was half as interesting as this, I'd have been a bible scholar. Well done, this is genuinely singular.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by IamAtikulate: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oblang:

Buhari would defeat u hands down ni...No rigging. Just watch u will know the difference btw social media and reality...
The way APC defeated PDP hands down in Osun. Buhari would still atikulate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Kazzyjojofelo: 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
OUR PROBLEM
B -Bokoharam
U -Unemployment
H -Herdsmen
A -Armed robbery
R -Recession
I - Insecurity

add the first letters together to see the real problem.

To get rid of our problem, we need to ATIKULATE

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by timtrader(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
goshen26:
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU COULD HAVE BEEN THUS*

1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.

2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".

3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.

4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?

5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.

6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.

7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".

8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.

9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.

10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.

11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.

12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.

13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?

14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.

15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.

16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.

17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.

18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.

19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.

20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.

21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.

22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.

23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.

24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker, will not approve of it.

Very will written... Pls complete it next year by God's grace.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Smile4daddy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
100% APC / Buhari blood runs thru my veins, pumps thru my heart till Nigerians will be no more.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Oblang(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

The way APC defeated PDP hands down in Osun. Buhari would still atikulate.

Just watch..
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Ugosample(m): 6:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

We shall see who is weak between Buhari and the entire world. What happened in Gambia and ivory coast would be a child's play.

you can imagine these animals even advocating for Buhari to rig with brute force to remain inoffice?

you can see a lot of Nigerians are sicj

Buhari is going back to daura

One way ticket

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by johnnobles: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
goshen26:

You made my day sir. If you are the composer you earn my respect. I need the one for buhari and oshomole.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by IamAtikulate: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ugosample:

you can imagine these animals even advocating for Buhari to rig with brute force to remain inoffice?

you can see a lot of Nigerians are sicj

Buhari is going back to daura

One way ticket
He won't spend more than a second once his tenure elapses.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by IamAtikulate: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oblang:

Just watch..
You go still atikulate las las.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by LANDLORD72: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:

Amaechi dealt with him.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.
Shame on you Goodluck Jonathan have all this machinery when he was deafected.in 2015 so shall buhari be defeated. Take the stroke of Jesus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by naijadiaspora(f): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Those clamoring for Atiku as the next president of Nigeria had better have a rethink. If he makes it to presidency guaranteed the likes of Diezaini Allison Madueke will return as the petroleum minister. Looting continues.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Genbui(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
A beautiful writing you just made..I read it over and over again

]*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU COULD HAVE BEEN THUS*

24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker, will not approve of it.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by tesppidd: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
LANDLORD72:

Shame on you Goodluck Jonathan have all this machinery when he was deafected.in 2015 so shall buhari be defeated. Take the stroke of Jesus
Buhari is not a weakling like Jonathan.

It will be another 40 years till an incumbent loses elections again in Nigeria.

Choke on that.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Oblang(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You go still atikulate las las.

I hear u...
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Chidex50(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:

Amaechi dealt with him.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

SHARAP IDIOT!
PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by socialmediaman: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

Who else noticed that APC supporters has been silenced since Sunday?

Buhari won in 2015 because Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and now, he will be kicked out too cos we're tired. If ATIKU mess up too, he will also be kicked out.

We will continue to take the risk till we get there.

ATIKU 2019

BACK TO DAURA 2019 AGENDA

You got the spirit. Good one, that’s how it’s done. It’s about Nigeria not about each of the candidates. That’s what the despot didn’t get right when he was elected.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by AnanseK(m): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
“PLEASE I NEED AN ANSWER TO THIS PUZZLE...I REALLY NEED SOME HELP

We have always known or grew up to know the problem of NIGERIA to be mismanagement, exploitation and selfishness of its leadership. In every fora or discussion we find ourselves we lament on our leadership. Prominent among the living past leaders are:

IBB alias Maradona
Olusegun Obasanjo
Gen TY Danjuma
Gen Aliyu Gusau
Gen Abdussalam Abubakar
Professor Jerry Gana
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar
Air Commodore Jonah Jang
Brigadier General David Mark etc

All these past leaders listed above have one single man they hated and despise and ironically this man (PMB) is supposedly suppose to be among them, he have no reason not to be part of their league in terms of net worth, affluence and power but yet he decided not to be.

Now here is MY CONFUSION & THE PUZZLE

1. Why are we all of a sudden as commoners and citizens who have spent years complaining of leadership problem align with the same people in hating this man.
2. Aren’t we finding it weird why would all these people hate this man?
3. Why would this man not want to be in the same league with his colleagues in terms of wealth and affluence?
4. Why should I have common interest with the list of people above?
5. I really need reason why I should believe all the listed people above and their likes not listed have my common interest at heart.

MAY NIGERIA SUCCEED”

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by wideawaken01: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
tesppidd:

Amaechi dealt with him.

Inec chairman
The Nigerian army
The Nigerian air force
The Nigerian navy
The Nigerian police
The DSS
22 state governors
36 ministers
255 lawmakers
36 INEC commissioners
5 million Kano votes
3 million lagos votes

By hook or by crook
By fire by force

Buhari must be delivered

18 million votes- CHECK!

Buhari till 2023.
APC till 2055.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
somehow:
KUKAH is on ATIKU's board of directors (UNIVERSITY), so i wasn't expecting the man to be against his oga.

Nigerian religious leaders are MOSTLY CROOKS and CRIMINALS!

Atiku for 2019. May Buhari's name forever be an anathema to this nation and may he occupy the choicest spot in the hall of infamy.

Mr integrity my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Slurity(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo? This man is more of politician and business man than a Pastor. its a pity
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Evince(m): 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
who else noticed how this thief men pastors deceived us all with word of non existing god. u can see how they grin ear to ear with each other at the top even blessing the ones they call infidel to rule.

i have told ppl not to disdain any1 because of hate speech spoken by all the religious leaders we all are one we are only divided by stupid religion and belief. lets do away with religion and shun all the yahoo guys that call themselves spiritual leaders, we will see that the world and nigeria in particular will be a sweet place to be in.

why do the pastors build their heaven on earth and identify only with money men regardless of their belief and yet preach to us to separate ourselves from them. this will tell us that the god story and heaven and hell are just myth they are just lies used to extort and dominate.

if u think otherwise give me evidence of existence of god and proof to me why we are poor and only hoping on heaven while the preachers dwell on money
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by velocity25(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
BMC agents the work don hard oo
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
ATIKULATED!!!

Who else noticed that APC supporters has been silenced since Sunday?

Buhari won in 2015 because Nigerians were tired of Jonathan and now, he will be kicked out too cos we're tired. If ATIKU mess up too, he will also be kicked out.

We will continue to take the risk till we get there.

ATIKU 2019

BACK TO DAURA 2019 AGENDA

100% sense! It's 4 years maximum, we won't condone nonsense anymore! We are tired of poor leadership, the world has left Nigeria behind.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
goshen26:

Yes, gimme job abeg
I pray thee O great scribe that thou mayest continue thy account of the record of the King's palace that we may profit thereby for surely it is evident that thou has been gifted by the most high with a rare gift and your pen is akin to that of a skillful writer.

I pray thee continue for thou has whetted my appetite and that of my brethren.
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Cocolatti:
...says an irredeemable zombie
Not just irredeemable but accursed.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
CookieLaVee:
If the bible was half as interesting as this, I'd have been a bible scholar. Well done, this is genuinely singular.
Very poetic the way goshen26 wrote that piece graphically capturing the happenings in such a lofty and exalted language. It's a rare piece of art.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by goshen26: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mujtahida:

I pray thee O great scribe that thou mayest continue thy account of the record of the King's palace that we may profit thereby for surely it is evident that thou has been gifted by the most high with a rare gift and your pen is akin to that of a skillful writer.

I pray thee continue for thou has whetted my appetite and that of my brethren.

Lol, kuku kee me na
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Smile4daddy:
100% APC / Buhari blood runs thru my veins, pumps thru my heart till Nigerians will be no more.
Have you not heard? Buhari is lifeless!
Re: Atiku Speaks On Meeting Obasanjo, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi by Mujtahida: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
goshen26:

Lol, kuku kee me na
Guy you are gifted. Why did you take it down? Don't let naysayers intimidate you. It's obvious that you can dance with words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo At His Polling Unit (Photo) / Goodluck Jonathan Finally Reacts To Arms Deal / What's The Difference Between A Minister, Minister Of State and Perm Secretary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.