Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process (102272 Views)

Australian Sponsorship Visa Issue. / Spouse - Family Travel - Spouse Domestic Abuse Route. / Help: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by shoboii: 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2022
methodman:
Finally, Background check just got completed on the new tracker and also I have the copr details too. �

Waiting for PPR mail. Now I can sleep and relax

Congratulations bro
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2022
methodman:
Finally, Background check just got completed on the new tracker and also I have the copr details too. �

Congratulations �
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Amyvee: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2022
methodman:

Congratulations, ppr on Monday. Pls what is the expiry date of your copr?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amyvee:

It usually matches the date your passport expires.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Amyvee: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2022
Eggovic:

It usually matches the date your passport expires.
Okay, I thought is the date your medical expires.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amyvee:

Okay, I thought is the date your medical expires.
Na
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 9:45pm On Jul 01, 2022
Amyvee:

The date of my passport expiry
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 11:27am On Jul 04, 2022
Eggovic:

You can create the gckey account now but you'll only be able to link an application to it when you've received AOR. What problems are you having with the password?

Okay, Let me wait for AOR then,

Password issues:- It was telling me to choose another password over and over.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2022
Amyvee:

It matches with the date your medical expires.

Your medical result is for a year.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
Passport Request

8 Likes

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Amyvee: 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2022
methodman:
Passport Request
Congratulations � �
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
lekanlaniyan:

Okay, Let me wait for AOR then,

Password issues:- It was telling me to choose another password over and over.
Okay
I think passwords must be at least 8 characters long with uppercase, lowercase, digits and a special character.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 1:10pm On Jul 04, 2022
methodman:
Passport Request
Finally! Congratulations!
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Amyvee:

Congratulations � �
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2022
Eggovic:

Finally! Congratulations!
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2022
Congrat ,bro. So what next? Are you sending your passport directly to Accra or through VFS?

methodman:
Passport Request

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
iskilayodele:
Congrat ,bro. So what next? Are you sending your passport directly to Accra or through VFS?

Directly to Accra

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by deeteeneey(f): 2:40pm On Jul 04, 2022
methodman:
Passport Request
Congratulations
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
Pls share the address, mode of payment and cost with us. Thanks.

methodman:
Directly to Accra

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
iskilayodele:
Pls share the address, mode of payment and cost with us. Thanks.

Sorry for the late response. The address is online though.

Canada Visa Application Centre
Baptist Convention House, Abelemkpe St, Accra, Ghana +233 30 275 0200. I sent it through DHL on Admiralty way and was charged 38,000.

The 38,000 is for sending through DHL. Separate from 508 cedis paid for visa and for them to return it

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by megastu(m): 1:28am On Jul 06, 2022
How do you pay the VAC cost?
methodman:

Baptist Convention House, Abelemkpe St, Accra, Ghana +233 30 275 0200. I sent it through DHL on Admiralty way and was charged 38,000.

The 38,000 is for sending through DHL. Separate from 508 cedis paid for visa and for them to return it
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 5:04am On Jul 06, 2022
But can one also alternatively give it to VFS for stamping?

methodman:

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
megastu:
How do you pay the VAC cost?
I was connected to a lady in Ghana who I transfered the amount to her Nigerian account. She made the payment on my behalf
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 10:03am On Jul 06, 2022
iskilayodele:
But can one also alternatively give it to VFS for stamping?

Sure you can. But I heard this process might take a whole 2 months before you get it back
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by lekanlaniyan(m): 8:49am On Jul 07, 2022
Eggovic:

Okay
I think passwords must be at least 8 characters long with uppercase, lowercase, digits and a special character.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 10:46am On Jul 08, 2022
Alright. Pls, how much did you pay to get your Police Certificate of Clearance?

methodman:

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by methodman(m): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2022
iskilayodele:
Alright. Pls, how much did you pay to get your Police Certificate of Clearance?

Paid 5,000 like 2 months ago. Heard it is above 30k now.
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
A guy told me he did his own for 40000 naira and I became shocked. What's wrong with us in this country for God sake? And they won't even issue receipt

methodman:
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by adveert002: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
45 now actually and its has very cracy process now
Nigeria can be very frustrating
methodman:
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Eggovic: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
methodman:
I was connected to a lady in Ghana who I transfered the amount to her Nigerian account. She made the payment on my behalf
Did she make this payment via transfer to the bank and then sent you a screenshot of the electronic receipt or she went to the bank to make a direct deposit and sent you a scan of the teller?
Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by Homoshalewa: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please I received this email from vsf since 30 June, but I have my bio in Lagos what is going to happen and still yet have not received my passport. Thus I send it from Lagos, when should I be expecting it. and how many days does it take to receive, I hear there is an internal strike in the Canadian embassy in Abuja is it true. Please help a sister.

Re: Canada Spouse Family Sponsorship Visa/appeal Process by iskilayodele: 1:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Share your time lime with us

N u will get ur passport soon

Homoshalewa:
Please I received this email from vsf since 30 June, but I have my bio in Lagos what is going to happen and still yet have not received my passport. Thus I send it from Lagos, when should I be expecting it. and how many days does it take to receive, I hear there is an internal strike in the Canadian embassy in Abuja is it true. Please help a sister.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (57) (Reply)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / My Regretfull Journey To Europe ( How It All Started ) / Adventures Of Lionlee216

Viewing this topic: Olaniiks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.