Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) (56243 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Oyedepo Makes Noise About His Private Jet – Tunde Bakare / Real Reason Why Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oyakhilome, CAN Shun TB Joshua’s Burial / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
The first part of these piece is to answer genuine questions from Christians asking why Oyedepo chose to support Atiku against Moghalu, Fela and Jang who are Christians also seeking to run for the presidency.

If you noticed in previous pictures regarding the meeting that took place at Obasanjo's residence, Oyedepo actually avoided joining hands with Kukah, Gumi, Obasanjo and Atiku.

It is normal for Aspiring presidential aspirants to tour religious organizations and this should not automatically be construed as an exclusive endorsement.

While Christian clergy are vocal about the participation of Christians in office, there is also need to be pragmatic and realistic. The most credible candidate that can remove Buhari is an Atiku candidacy.

Oyedepo has also shown in recent weeks his support for christians vying for the Office of the President by meeting with Jang and Moghalu.

To Buharist

When all tricks couldn't work the ignorant Buharist supporters referred to Oyedepo's comment questioning why the North should always rule. But, unfortunately the Buharist are so ignorant that they fail to understand that by Nigeria's geographical classification Oyedepo is a Northerner not a Southerner.

So what is wrong if a Northerener like Oyedepo or Enenche questions why their own region is always seeking for political dominance?

Also, noted is that the outfit Oyedepo was wearing is an attire he has been wearing for years now and is not because he wants to look appealing to Fulani Northerners.

Oyedepo Meeting With Moghalu
Oyedepo Meeting With Jang
(All these meetings occurred in the past two months)

46 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
This is the so called "Fulani Attire" that the funny supporters of APC are claiming was adorned out of hypocricy.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
So what are you saying now??
That it is wrong to endorse Atiku or what??
Besides are u his spokesman or did Oyedepo tell u that he didn't endorse Atiku??

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
When all tricks couldn't work the ignorant Buharist supporters referred to Oyedepo's comment questioning why the North should always rule. But, unfortunately the Buharist are so ignorant that they fail to understand that by Nigeria's geographical classification Oyedepo is a Northerner not a Southerner.

So what is wrong if a Northerener like Oyedepo or Enenche questions why their own region is always seeking for political dominance?

Shebi you Buhari supporters want to be crazy abi

#Atikulated

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by fallout87: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2018
If Oyedepo isn't endoring Atiku why is he part of the coalition that is unifying OBJ and Atiku?

He has no business there if he isn't supporting.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
So what are you saying now??

That it is wrong to endorse Atiku or what??

Besides are u his spokesman or did Oyedepo tell u that he didn't endorse Atiku??
No we are simply doing a fact check. Even though i am completely Atikulated, it is still irresponsible for a pastor to openly endorse a candidate. Oyedepo and Adeboye know this, and they have both never endorsed any presidential candidate... The Buhari/Osinbanjo candidacy was never endorsed by Adeboye, it was merely assumed just like this visit...

19 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

No we are simply doing a fact check. Even though i am completely Atikulated, it is still irresponsible for a pastor to openly endorse a candidate. Oyedepo and Adeboye know this, and they have both never endorsed any presidential candidate... The Buhari/Osinbanjo candidacy was never endorsed by Adeboye, it was merely assumed just like this visit...

Infact the part you said I am completely Atikulated don finish everything my guy.. Nice one.

We must send that blood sucking evil spirit out of Aso rock come next year.

Atiku our incoming president.

30 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Nemesis001: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't mind those miscreants called Zombies jare.

Meanwhile, Even if FBI, Interpol, DIA, NIA, Homeland Security, NSA and the whole Americans arrest and imprison Atiku, I and my family will still vote for him.

Show me a video of Atiku robbing a bank, He must rule us from the prison yard o

Shebi Buharist think say na only them get sense ni. . Atiku till I die.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Infact the part you said I am completely Atikulated don finish everything my guy.. Nice one.

He is definitely going back to his village in Daura. His Cows need him more than Nigerians do.

12 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Its an endorsement and we like it.

The task before atiku is too much but we'll constantly pray for his successful tenure as a president.

4 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2018
Oyedepo is on his way to hell,
he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

incoming president ke, thief atikulate is already the President of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Even terrorist Emma powerless is disappointed the way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate their Supreme terrorist leader nnamdi kanu.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

He is definitely going back to his village in Daura. His Cows need him more than Nigerians do.

True talk

He loves his cow more. Just look at how Christians are being slaughtered in the middle belt by his kinsmen.

That is why I love Bishop Oyedepo for speaking out against tyranny and the killings in the middle belt, while other notable and influential men of God with large congregations kept mute in the face of wickedness and spilling of innocent Christians blood, all in the name of JIHAD.

9 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
incoming president ke, thief atikulate is already the President of the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Even terrorist Emma powerless is disappointed the way the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist hate their Supreme terrorist leader nnamdi kanu.

Hope you've liked Buhari saggy and lifeless balls today zombie??

8 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by CodeTemplar: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
HigherEd:

I disagree with the bold. As long as he does it and makes it clear it is his personal choice he has that right.

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by livelymatilda22: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Dear "Go and get your PVC" pulpit brigade, who should we use it to vote for?
Don't forget that some of you once told us to kill anyone that looks like them(Fulani herdsmen ) . Yes, anyone that looks like the two leading presidential candidates. The Otobo prophet once said this. The hell gate keeper too also said it. They're on video.
Are you now saying we should vote for one of those who belongs to those you have declared to be killed? Are we to vote for one that comes from the tribe that the hell gatekeeper once lamented "are they the only ones?", "Is Nigeria for them alone?".
#copied

13 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by arsenalLUVA: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Even if he endorses him, it's inconsequential tbh. Afterall he was on Gej's side in 2015.

20 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by HigherEd: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
Even if he endorses him, it's inconsequential tbh. Afterall he was on Gej's side in 2015.
You don't understand politics. 2015 was a clash between a Christian and a Muslim. 2019 is a clash between a Muslim and a Muslim, any candidate that can secure 90% of Christian vote may be cruising to the villa because Atiku would definitely grab many Muslim votes too.
Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by KanwuliaMama: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
Who cares? undecided
How has Oyedepo helped his own village? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
fallout87:
If Oyedepo isn't endoring Atiku why is he part of the coalition that is unifying OBJ and Atiku?

He has no business there if he isn't supporting.

Until we know why he was there. Nevertheless, he is like a moving train whose ways only his God controls.
As for us, God will judge our hearts whether we are true to Him and do His bidding or whether we are hopelessly confused bunch of inconsequential parlour critics!

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2018
Until we know why he was there. Nevertheless, he is like a moving train whose ways only his God controls.
As for us, God will judge our hearts whether we are true to Him and do His bidding or whether we are hopelessly confused bunch of inconsequential parlour critics!

2 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
THE PROBLEM HAS NOT BEEN THE NORTH. IT HAS BEEN BUHARI'S LACK OF LOVE, JUSTICE ABD FAIRNESS IN HIS DEALINGS BEFORE GOD AND MAN.
BUHARI IS A DUAL-NATURE LEADER WHO CONTINUES TO THINK HE IS A MAJOR-GENERAL INSTEAD OF A LISTENING PEOPLE-ELECTED PRESIDENT. HE PLAYS A TRIBAL CARD ON THE KILLINGS OF INNOCENT CITIZENS HE SHOULD PROTECT.
EVEN RELIGION HARDLY OUGHT TO BE THE ISSUE, BUT FOR THE USUALLY WICKED HEART OF A MAN THAT THINKS HE IS SO SUPERIOR, MUCH MORE LIKE A KING - NAY - AN EMPEROR!
BRING ANY HAUSA OR FULANI MUSLIM WITH A MORAL WAR-CHEST TO FIGHT IDIOTIC SLAUGHTERINGS (LIKE MERE RATS) OF GOD-CREATED SOULS AND PUNISH THE CULPRITS AND WE WILL VOTE FOR HIM WITHOUT SECOND THOUGHT.
BRING A MAN OR WOMAN WHO WILL RE-ENGINERE THE MIDDLE CLASS BUSINESSES AND WE SHALL VOTE FOR HIM.
BRING A NORTHERN WHO KNOWS SIMPLE ECONOMICS AND A,B,C PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP AND WE WILL HAIL HIM.
NEVERTHELESS, IF BUHARI STILL WINS, SO BE IT. AFTER ALL, WE ARE HERE TOGETHER AND WILL SUFFER IT ALL TOGETHER - FROM NORTH TO SOUTH, WE WILL SING SONGS OF LAMENTATION FOR A HORRORING (4) FOUR EXTRA YEARS BEING ADDED AS AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR OUR SENIOR CITIZEN OF INTEGRITY!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by Richie0974: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
I just knew it was going to be Highered who'll come out with the observations. It's normal for Bishop David to be invited. Isn't it obvious it's not an endorsement from the way he didn't join hands with them.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by godliman: 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell,
he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
well done chief judge.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by BecomeALandLord(m): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
His presence there means a lot.
Lets not be deceived.

1 Like

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by ViaGist: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
sad
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by globalresource: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
I saw many throwing bitterness and curses without reasoning at Bishop David Oyedepo. Well it doesn't reduce him a bit. But senses should let you know that he was invited to broker truce between Obasanjo and Atiku

Please what offense has he committed in doing that?

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by akeentech(m): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Oyedepo is on his way to hell, he was already in hell, but this is just a confirmation.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by VPWebDesigner: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Story! undecided If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Is this not the same man who endorsed GEJ in 2015 and he lost?

5 Likes

Re: Why Oyedepo's Meeting With Atiku Was Not An Exclusive Endorsement(Photos) by landmark86: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Don't even no what to type

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.