Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady (48491 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by xcelentattitude(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Benekruku:

You definitely jobless

In a busy world where time is money and people trying to make the best out of time, if you still have time to do the listed, you very jobless, and if probably employed, you a deficit to your employer

Obviously, you don't pray in your house.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Yungrex: 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
FlintGuevara:
Your sense of reasoning disgusts me.
exactly what i was about 2say
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and CAN-rubbish call the kidnappers Christians.
May God punish CAN and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Let's stop deceiving ourselves....we Nigerians are our own problems... This your comment won't take us anywhere... Please change this mentality
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by faithfull18(f): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
he was a Rubbish soldier, he couldn't even catch ordinary kidnapper.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Benekruku(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
xcelentattitude:

Obviously, you don't pray in your house.

Does it pay bills

Or an exchange rate to get commodities

Better wake up and get to work
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by hope4nigeria(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and CAN-rubbish call the kidnappers Christians.
May God punish CAN and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
I think God is punishing you already, buhari himself never know peace since he came to power. Hell fire fall on buhari and all his suppoters.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Genniez(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!
..yes dea u are right.. Wonder why 2018 is slow ..no more Barber n change..
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by oluala881: 9:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
useless idiot, when buhari loss, you will change name to stimulate. must u insult people, I don't blame u, that is how illiterate muslem behave, a real educated moslem are responsible set of people.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by emmaitive(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
see dis one when buhari don use him destiny on the alter of power

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by AFONJACOW(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
useless python is dead
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by curvilicious: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kingosytex:

i advise u to change this mentality of yours. if you don't, i don't think u will survive the emotional and psychological trauma that buhari's loss will cause you

My prayer is he does not commit suicide after the loss
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by TeamDoctor: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
sacajawea:

Who you gonna Vote for then?

what's ur bussiness with who he' s gona vote for, he has assured you that we will vote out that lifeless thing u guys forced on us and your still asking rubbish ... use ur number six and stop asking nonsense questions

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Ray07(m): 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
Na near my house this thing happen o
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Turantula(m): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
It shall never b well with Herdsmen and there boss in Aso rock sam sam

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Klington: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s]
buhariguy:
Rip .
[/s]

ur brain is filled with expired codeine and it's as lifeless as that of ur pay master.....

I recommend you start using this......

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by buhariguy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=xcelentattitude post=71999650][/quote]and Ghana GDP is not up to Lagos GDP and population.
It is more easier for smaller country to have high growth rate.
US, UK ,china and Russia growth rate is what.
Compared Nigeria with great nation under buhari.

In the era of your ineffectual buffoon, Nigeria were always compare with smaller nation with high growth rate like 6% without able to feed yourself as a country.

We are now number 16th in the world with GDP of $1.1tr from $470b in 2014 when oil price was $120/b.
Buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Dearlord(m): 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2018
A no minute of silence to the fallen soldier
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by SadMemories(m): 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
buhariguy:
and Ghana GDP is not up to Lagos GDP and population.
It is more easier for smaller country to have high growth rate.
US, UK ,china and Russia growth rate is what.
Compared Nigeria with great nation under buhari.

In the era of your ineffectual buffoon, Nigeria were always compare with smaller nation with high growth rate like 6% without able to feed yourself as a country.

We are now number 16th in the world with GDP of $1.1tr from $470b in 2014 when oil price was $120/b.
Buhari is the best president in the history of Nigeria.
maybe na kposi you dey see this mumu stats from i not fit understand. what i know is that food and fuel price increased under this your buhari government.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by KcMarShalL(f): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bros, you really speak English here ooo.. na die wey the man die naa... calm down biko tongue tongue

gaby:
Awww...what a loss of a truly gallant hero.

We are proud of you strongman, you lived and fell as a soldier trying to protect your country and her people not abusing the civilians you took an oath to serve and protect.

Journey well soldier man.

History and posterity shall forever be kind to the memory of you.

Enjoy my siggy
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Xkalaban(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .

;Dcry me a river Mr. Ranter. See obsession shocked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by swabit(m): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]may his soul rest in. peace
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by donqx: 1:31am On Oct 12, 2018
smiley
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by olajizz01(m): 5:43am On Oct 12, 2018
BabaJideAFONJA:
Afonjas have stolen this soldiers live, shoes and shirt.
You the kidnappers and robbers need the uniform to carryout your crime as we all know most of Igbo are criminals.
You flatty are hard drug pusher,bank and high way robbers,kidnappers, counterfeit products producers,etc.You can see that if you steal soldiers uniform, it will aids your criminal acts.
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by spartan50(m): 6:20am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
Are you not tired? You go explode one day o

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by kcowen(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
Does the fish which brain you are using know you are misusing it

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Kronor(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2018
May yr soul rest in peace
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2018
Abi the soldier thought he was James Bond, or he felt they were acting nollywood movie. As a soldier, he should have been smart, u can't walk into a crime alone, call your men or gather intelligence then storm there with your colleagues.

Anyway RIP
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by montumonami(m): 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
switch on your brain before commenting on a post broh

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
ulster:
Every morning that I wake up from sleep, the first thing I do is say my prayer
The next thing i do is to check my PVC
Voting out BuBu is a task for all Nigerians who are eligible voters!

your votes dont count, stop fooling your self
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Psoul(m): 11:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Arda1000:
buhariguy check my profile for the best rattakk(aka otapiapia)in the market,u will surely need it after buhari lose in 2019

He will drop this monika once we trash his master.
Thank God i have his tracks and will detect him once he logs in or post from the same source he is posting now.
The only thing that will make me not to know the new monika he will switch to is if he will never log in to any of the systems (Phone, Laptop or desktop) he has every try Nairaland with.
I'm watching him closely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Beats Up Staff Disconnecting Electricity Amid Lockdown / Robbery Attack On Eko Bridge This Evening (Photos) / #JusticeForChima: Kelvin Ikwunado, Father Of Chima Ikwunado In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.