Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady (48494 Views)

3 Men Die In Accident Trying To Rescue Lady From Kidnappers In Benue (Graphic) / Soldier Shot Okada Rider Dead In Aba Over 100 (Photos) / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by MaziEDOZIE(m): 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and CAN-rubbish call the kidnappers Christians.
May God punish CAN and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by buhariguy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Psoul:

He will drop this monika once we trash his master.
Thank God i have his tracks and will detect him once he logs in or post from the same source he is posting now.
The only thing that will make me not to know the new monika he will switch to is if he will never log in to any of the systems (Phone, Laptop or desktop) he has every try Nairaland with.
I'm watching him closely.
see this one, I am not even in Nigeria right now,
I am in Zion
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Sardauna24(m): 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .
And the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist and CAN-rubbish call the kidnappers Christians.
May God punish CAN and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist.
Ameen

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by lyricalz: 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
buhariguy:
Rip .

you after 2019, u will be silent insha Allah. you will swallow that your idiotic statement, and that shall kill u, insha Allah. amin.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Psoul(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2018
buhariguy:
see this one, I am not even in Nigeria right now,
I am in Zion

No place in Zion for anything related to Buhari.
U may go to Meca and buy a piece of land
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by AleAirHub(m): 9:31am On Dec 06, 2018
With all these abusive words yet Jesus is mentioned in your signature..
Chai cry
buhariguy:
Rip .
Re: Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady by Softing(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2018
You do not fit the environment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Corper Convicted For $150 Fraud / Suicide: Man Jumps Into A River In Festac, Lagos (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.