Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (51707 Views)

Lagos-ibadan Railway Construction: Work Commences At Yaba, Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Live Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction Site / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Ategberoson(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buhari had convinced me. I only need him to sit up on securities and unbiased justice

election is 4 months time Atiku is still consulting as if those people have more than one vote

please me to say Buhari till 2023

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by BigBrother9ja: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
bluecircle470:

Not supporting anyone for now tho, i just hope the way u people are shouting Atiku online and he fails to win the election, u people won’t have hypertension
Think deep and you will see the hidden message.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Ogaga87(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
After 20trillion debt... Please make sure this project is completed before Atiku takes over..
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by michoim(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good works. Go on PMB

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by youngadab(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
atiku will complete am
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by kaymandak(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
See railway? cry
WHAT A DISGRACE! cry

Like what is used to transport TOXIC WASTE! grin
Don't know if you can correctly differentiate between railway and a train.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by KanwuliaMama: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
kaymandak:

Don't know if you can correctly differentiate between railway and a train.

Na seaway or airway train dey waka? grin
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by olaposer(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
ckmayoca:

do u even know the reason why lagos to ibadan is given much attention?
may your days be long for me you said it well, i love this your explanation

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by felix000000(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku will come and complete it as he completed Abuja-Kaduna Jonathan started.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Trexnemesis(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2018
baliyubla:
Sai Baba! (Baba Atiku).

Said baba ko, cane baba ni. You can only use train when or if you are alive. Not when his Fulani killer herdsmen will resume their operation. If we should let Buhuari win this election, Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by forgiveness: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
GogetterMD:
In 18 months they have laid more rail on this than Lagos has laid in 10 years for a 23km Okoko-Marina cry

Blame Ambode.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by GogetterMD(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
forgiveness:

Blame Ambode.
Before? Who I for blame. Dude didn't even add 100m of rail track
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by front4line: 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
See railway? cry
WHAT A DISGRACE! cry

How much of this was PDP able to achieve in 16 years. Atiku was part n parcel in 8 years
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by olabrad: 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:
Beautiful and holds true that slowly but surely our country shall rise back from the ashes and become a force to be reckoned with in the comity of progressive nations.

Keep the hope alive folks...no matter the colour of passport we might be wielding by naturalization or what not, the green of Nigeria remains where home truly is.

Enjoy my siggy

Provided buhari doesn't scatter the country with his nepotism and ethnic bigotry before then.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by gaby(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
olabrad:

Provided buhari doesn't scatter the country with his nepotism and ethnic bigotry before then.

No one man is bigger than the country.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by gaby(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
olabrad:

No
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Truthisit: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
[s][/s]
oshe11:
I honestly blame the Ibos for what is happening to them regarding the VP Slot......

Almost 98% of Hausas living outside Northern states(except for Muslim dominated SW states) normally go back to their state of Origin to register for their PVCs but 70% or more Ibos living outside their SE would register outside SE increasing the voting power of those states(lagos for example)

This has actually made SE not politically relevant, So I'd advice the Ibos to go back to their state of origin in SE and transfer their PVC to the state

#My2Cents
Nonsense!
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by olabrad: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
gaby:

No one man is bigger than the country.

Buhari acts like he is bigger than Nigeria
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by gaby(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
olabrad:

Buhari acts like he is bigger than Nigeria

So Abacha thought...what was the score?

My allegiance is to Nigeria and no frigging body else.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Sop201818: 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Yeye dey smell....Buhari ass lickers ..Keep deceiving people with bogus projects.
#Buhariback2daura
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by AngelicBeing: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
KanwuliaMama:
See railway? cry
WHAT A DISGRACE! cry

That is why Trump called it a shithole continent , African leaders specialize in looting, stealing and robbing, their demented brains will not see latest technology to deplore it in the continent but they travel to the West , see the way things are done, once they are back to Africa, they are bereft of pragmatic ideas to make the continent work, what a shame shocked
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bihari all the way

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Abuloma80(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
RockHard:
Atiku can take over after this project and other ones the FG are executing in the SW are completed. Until then it's still Sai Baba for me.

You have said a Hard Rock fact. No derailing of these excellent works. By 2023 we all will be enjoying these infrastructures. So Sai BABA BUHARI.

2 Likes

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Glink2018(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
Felixv:

You just reminded me of the 16yrs of pdp. Wasted timeline.

....and another APC 3 and half years that is full of trashes. What a waste of time and national resources!

I challenge any APC apologist to itemize some achievements this present government has made.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by slimjohn2k5: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2018
Y the tunnel
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
All these are laid down projects of obasanjo, taken over by jonathan and now being continued by buhari. Government is a continuum. Some of the projects started(If any) by this administration would also be completed by atiku. Atiku too would start his own, to be completed by his successor. No bog deal in what we're seeing here
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by OlusegunAdedayo: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
angry
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by able20(m): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Atiku is a challenge to Buhari. Atiku will make APC to wake up from sleep.
Before now they Apc thought they had it All, they messed a whole 3years up sleeping.
Now APC is challenged to proof to Nigeria to give them a 2 chance, but too late.
Atiku you came at the right time.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Onlyonebuhari: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
Why does it amazes you that a UK runaway criminal pastor (Oyedepo) support a US runaway criminal (Atiku)? 2019 election is meant to separate criminals from men of integrity.

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Felixv: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
Glink2018:

....and another APC 3 and half years that is full of trashes. What a waste of time and national resources!

I challenge any APC apologist to itemize some achievements this present government has made.

Have you been to the arrival lounge of MMA. For the first time in my life I was delighted. 5 functioning carousels. I remember only 2 yrs ago we had only 1

TSA is a huge achievement- even JAMB is remitting money - our foreign reserve is hitting a respectable level after the mayhem of Jonathan

The school feeding program hardly gets mention nor is the money loaned to petty traders

Let’s look at the road and rail network. We are seeing completed projects - Abuja light rail, the completed Abuja kaduna network

Lagos Ibadan expressway is finally getting the attention it truly deserves ( inspite is Saraki and his ilk) ,and guess what , the railway line between both states is moving at an amazing pace.

But don’t let me bore you with frivolities. Buhari does not need to shout - a quietly efficient man just goes about his daily chores.

Obj atiku $16bn ==== dark light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by ezinnefashionst(f): 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Woman Drives Car Into A Ditch During Thunderstorm In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.