Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction (51701 Views)

Lagos-ibadan Railway Construction: Work Commences At Yaba, Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Live Pictures From Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction Site / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by chuksville(m): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hassan080196:

Try to improve your grammar first.
For the purpose of next time, it's we have learnt not learned. Correct that first before you try to correct a man that has no problem with you.
Thanks
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by chosenwan1(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Apc trips abi na tricks
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by ladman(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
oshe11:
I honestly blame the Ibos for what is happening to them regarding the VP Slot......

Almost 98% of Hausas living outside Northern states(except for Muslim dominated SW states) normally go back to their state of Origin to register for their PVCs but 70% or more Ibos living outside their SE would register outside SE increasing the voting power of those states(lagos for example)

This has actually made SE not politically relevant, So I'd advice the Ibos to go back to their state of origin in SE and transfer their PVC to the state

#My2Cents

As beautiful as this may sound, transfering PVCs is not the solution to political relevance. The south easterners are the most Pan Nigerian people in all things except POLITICS. The average Igbo hustles for success in his commercial activity no matter where he is, but once it is politics, the hustle, struggle and politicking is put aside over a JUSTIFIABLE cry of marginalisation that can only be solved by politicking all over Nigeria. Something the Igbo leaders have unfortunately not done well in recent years.

I see no reason why the South east should not get the VP slot in PDP but if it does not happen, it won't be because of numbers but lack of proper politicking.
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by BeansAndBread(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
Glink2018:
[s]Shameless government....

Go to Ghana over there and compare your level of development with theirs.

Celebrating mediocrity after 58years of existence.
I'm sure this will soon be one of the abandon project. Like ogoni oil pollution clean-up.

APshit.[/s]
You're very stupid for this post frustrated animal, the speed of these project should even be amazing you. Rubbish fooool
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by oshe11: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
ladman:

As beautiful as this may sound, transfering PVCs is not the solution to political relevance. The south easterners are the most Pan Nigerian people in all things except POLITICS. The average Igbo hustles for success in his commercial activity no matter where he is, but once it is politics, the hustle, struggle and politicking is put aside over a JUSTIFIABLE cry of marginalisation that can only be solved by politicking all over Nigeria. Something the Igbo leaders have unfortunately not done well in recent years.

I see no reason why the South east should not get the VP slot in PDP but if it does not happen, it won't be because of numbers but lack of proper politicking.

I get your point as well but I feel like if they can form a political background with one voice and the needed numbers, other politicians would listen to them more and they wouldnt be chastised because they would have political relevance with respect to their numbers.....

Thats why I'm proposing that for them

1 Like

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by ridbell01(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
our brothers from the yeast would not like this ..pmb pls connect all the South west the pdp has done sane in the yeast
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
oshe11:
I honestly blame the Ibos for what is happening to them regarding the VP Slot......

Almost 98% of Hausas living outside Northern states(except for Muslim dominated SW states) normally go back to their state of Origin to register for their PVCs but 70% or more Ibos living outside their SE would register outside SE increasing the voting power of those states(lagos for example)

This has actually made SE not politically relevant, So I'd advice the Ibos to go back to their state of origin in SE and transfer their PVC to the state

#My2Cents

Hmmm... Just realised this now.

But is it not backwardness for a country like Nigeria to have this kind of voting system where you must vote in where you registered?
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by oshe11: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
Weselion:

Hmmm... Just realised this now.

But is it not backwardness for a country like Nigeria to have this kind of voting system where you must vote in where you registered?
It is bro.....

But we have to live with that for now
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Alal(m): 7:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Can someone tell us the route, can find this project
Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by naijapage(f): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2018
In This Country , Only the God of Alph Lukau Will Help us

Re: More Pictures Of The Lagos-Ibadan Railway Construction by Glink2018(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
BeansAndBread:
You're very stupid for this post frustrated animal, the speed of these project should even be amazing you. Rubbish fooool

... from your post, it shows who is really frustrated.
Thank God I'm not beside you physically, maybe you could have daggered or matcheted my enemy.
Generation of vipers....

The speed of project is normal for any incumbent political leader who is seeking for re-election use to do. Mr Man, we can not be deceived by your emergency elephant projects, we know it's because you need our vote again.

Don't get frustrated , type objectively....
Type with fact.

Can you convince me why I should vote Buhari in this next presidential election. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Passengers Trapped On Board Aircraft In South Africa / Soldier Dies After Allegedly Falling Off Army Van On His Way To Kaduna (Photos) / Young Boys Film Themselves Disorganizing 45k Hotel Room Before Checking Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.