Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election (10227 Views)

Don’t Vote For Peter Obi, Chimaroke Nnamani Warns Enugu Indigenes / Zoning: Ugwunayi Calls On Tambuwal, 3 Others PDP Aspirants To Be Fair / Expired PVCs : Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant Voters Cards Should Be Updated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by 14Ebiscoo: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2018
Thousands of Enugu State indigenes, who reside and registered with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Kogi State, have transferred their voter’s cards to Enugu to enable them vote for Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi in the forthcoming governorship election.

The elated indigenes of Enugu State, who paid a solidarity visit to Gov. Ugwuanyi at the Government House, Enugu, disclosed that their decision was in recognition of the governor’s “exceptional performance in office” and the need to give him the opportunity to complete the good works he has started in the state.

They promised not only to return home during the forthcoming elections to vote massively for Gov. Ugwuanyi, but also to mobilize their relations and other dependants to equally vote for the governor, expressing delight that he has attracted development to their various communities.

Presenting their stance, the leader of the delegation and President of the Association of Enugu Sate Indigenes in Kogi State, Chief Joseph Anikwe, stated that members of the group were impressed with “the prevailing atmosphere of peace, tranquility and progress in our dear Enugu State”.

They added that they were also satisfied and proud that the governor serves God faithfully and cares for the people, especially the less privileged “through various people-oriented programmes and laudable development projects equitably spread across the wards, communities, local government areas and senatorial districts of the state”.

The Enugu indigenes equally commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for effective and efficient management of the state’s meager resources to undertake massive infrastructural development in every nook and cranny of the state.

They stressed that the governor has transformed the education sector; maintained peace and security; improved the civil servants’ welfare through regular payment of salaries and retirees’ pensions including the 13th month salary; provided good healthcare delivery, and maintained a very cordial relationship with various leaders in the state, through inclusive governance, among others.

While expressing their “firm support and unalloyed loyalty” to the governor’s “dynamic, purposeful and grassroots oriented administration”, the Enugu indigenes, unanimously endorsed him for a second term in office, saying that “this visit is to add our voice to the clamour for you to return for a second term”.

“Your Excellency, it is in view of all the above that we have paid this visit, not only to declare our full support for your second term in office, but also to carry the good message to our various domains to ensure that we cast our votes for you during the forthcoming elections, for the people to continue to enjoy the dividends of democracy under your good leadership”, they declared.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, who thanked the state’s indigenes for the solidarity visit and support, described them as worthy ambassadors of Enugu State and urged them to continue to pray for the success of the state and his administration.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/enugu-indigenes-in-kogi-transfer-voters.html

1 Like

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Banmeallday: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ugwuanyi is a rogue 1st class. Nonsense PR

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by basilo101: 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
All igbos should transfer ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by bazzyblings: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
sad
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by divinelove(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

Ifeanyi is over rated

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by rover4: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
Noted
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Andyblaze: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to be president. What can I do
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by polite2(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
I'm following suite. Transfering from Enugu to Kogi to vote out the President's SON

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Nigeriabiafra80: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Britishcoins(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
Long live Aninri LGA, long Live 042 Coal city, long live Odume my great town, and God bless ugwuanyi.
I will be grateful to visit my country home Enugu this December....
May God perfect our plans.
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Randy100: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
A non performing gov.
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Nine11: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
K
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by wonuks(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Randy100: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
Britishcoins:
Long live Aninri LGA, long Live 042 Coal city, long live Odume my great town, and God bless ugwuanyi.
I will be grateful to visit my country home Enugu this December....
May God perfect our plans.
It is oduma(you can't even spell your hometown). God won't bless a thief like him.
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Machinegun91(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
I need friends on facebook from Aku town in Enugu. drop your your FB name here and I will do the adding
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

In other words, they won't cast their votes for Yahaya Bello, worst Governor in North Central Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by slivertongue: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
More troubles for APC. Everybody wanna atikulate
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by chuksville(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Father, you allowed Buhari to win in 2015 just to teach us a lesson. Lord, we have learned the lesson, please don't let us repeat another class! Amen

6 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Enugupikin: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
Randy100:
It is oduma(you can't even spell your hometown). God won't bless a thief like him.
all these bred and brought up in Lagos...wetin dem sabi kwanu
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by eleojo23: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Good of them...
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by dumahi(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
No dull yaself oh! Join us now. Our real name na Enugu State Association of Psychophantic Contract & Position Seekers in Kogi State - ESAPCPSKS. But... biko agwakwana onye ozor.
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Kay512: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Politics - interesting as always.
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Andyblaze:
I want to be president. What can I do
drink sniper before bed tonight. tomorrow morning quote me so you can access the rest of the tips

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by lonelydora: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by GentleMoney: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Hmm
Re: Enugu Indigenes In Kogi Transfer Voters’ Cards For Ugwunayi’s Re-election by mudiana(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
I want to visit Enugu, I have been there once. I love that state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Repeating Obasanjo, Jonathan's Mistakes - Ezekwesili / Elijah Onyeagba Flags Off 10,000 Person Free Medical Treatment In Constituency / Declare Buni-Led Caretaker Panel Illegal, APC Chief Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.