Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,966 members, 7,799,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) (3720 Views)

Why Is Sowore Not Getting The Kind Of Favour And Fame Peter Obi Is Getting? / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku / I’m Not Going To Enrich Members Of My Family But My Friends – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) by whiteseed(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2018
yeyerolling:
Sowore is nothing but a thief. Y not start small. I pity those donating.
guess u want him to start small. Maybe from a counsellor, den
have godfathers and b corrupted through d system

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) by lindabon: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2018
gaddafe:

leave all the English, if sowore becomes a president today under this present structure and system, he will steal a lot of money.

Because you are criminal minded does not mean that all Nigerians are criminals. Even in the mist of all the corruption and oppression that people like yourself have fallen in love with, there are still so many decent Nigerians out there who will not sell their conscience and compromise their dignity because of money and power.

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) by millomaniac: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringrin Sowore go meet Atiku make him dash you money. You no serious

1 Like

Re: Is Sowore Out To Enrich Himself (photo) by millomaniac: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2018
Ndonu101:
anybody donating to this is a fool

Sowore don't even know anything about government

Someone that has been managing people since his school days. Have you even ever listened to any of his interviews before? Seriously you need to so you can see how intelligent this guy is. Buhari that has been a president before what did he achieve undecided many of these governors have been in government all their lives what have they achieved. Donald trump has never been in government all his life look at the wonders he is performing. Please don't talk like you are the fool. Anybody supporting Atiku or buhari is an irredeemable fool.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Evidences Of Already Rigged Election In Abia / Late Prof,pius Adesanmi Reply To Sen. Mure Bruce Tweet . A Must Read (photos) / Gov. Makinde Gets # 7,901,609,864.25 Billion Paris Club Refund As Oyo Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.