Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams (22032 Views)

Yoruba Nation To Present Case At 76th UN General Assembly / Tinubu: I Didn’t Invite Soldiers To Protect TVC & The Nation To Avoid Bloodshed / Kogi Guber: Press Release By Supreme Council Of Igala Nation To Gov.yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Billygee2u: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
Funnicator:
Buhari with his fulani agenda can not grand it. He has proven himself.

I am Atikulated.
Buhari has said it uncountable times that there's nothing and there will be nothing like restructuring.
He's enemy of restructuring
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Billygee2u: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2018
basilo101:
Tinubu's slaves will not like this. They will call Gani Adams IPOB
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Westaslave2(f): 10:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Dexy114:

You don't have sense with this thing you just brought out from you brain. Each and everyone of us is suffering from this current administration.
Me am nt suffering it ,i dnt knw 4 u ...but wat concerns me is dat good n promising young men ar joining d devil every minute in nigeria n my fellow ladies ar oversleeping 2 make ends meet! Every gud n innocent Omoluabi is nw joining occult just 4 a plate of food.

Any1 who puoposesly practice wickedness n called it backwardness lyk d afonjas wl be punished by d nature ,middle belt ar passing dia test in which 40,000 pple has lost dia lives! Dnt insult me next time am nt ur level

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by WhyMoD: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

So personal position is what benefits a whole region? How old are you again?
so why are you people supporting Bubu if not for osibanjo to take over?

Don't pretend. We know you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
you sound like a good Omoalubi..

Well my assertions are for the afonjas and Tinubu attack dogs here.

Peace brotherly
True Federalism Will Bring Some Sanity To Governance In Naija
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by WhyMoD: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
True Federalism Will Bring Some Sanity To Governance In Naija
exactly.. only then would each region begin to concentrate on developing their regions..
The interest would reduce in the center because there'd be less money in the center..
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
exactly.. only then would each region begin to concentrate on developing their regions..
The interest would reduce in the center because there'd be less money in the center..
Yeah Right.God Help Us
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2018
MrRichmond:
Gani Adams should support a presidential candidate that is in favor of restructuring, Buhari and his cow demons want to continue with the old ways, they will never restructure!

A truly decentralized government will allow Nigeria to work in parts to better the whole.

Modular systems are always more efficient that centralized, inflexible systems.
how can you trust the same northern to Restructure a country that they benefit so much from?
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by kokomilala(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2018
I'm in a state of near hypnosis now.Twenty years ago,during the burgeoning yrs of the dreaded OPC,as the media always called it then, this man,Gani Adams,a crude, ill-educated,a social outcast, a poster boy for what a youth shouldn't be.What the Yoruba would easily call, omo komo,would not even give so much as a meaningful public soundbite much less a lecture.
Fastfoward 20 yrs,this guy had gone to school, prepared himself for leadership and he's holding one of the most strategic and coveted positions in the Yoruba governmental structure. The rejected stone is now the cornerstone for the Yoruba cause.
Having said that,I agree with him on restructuring. What we sorely need is fiscal restructuring, not necessarily disintegration. A system where the component nations control their resources and remit part of it,NOT the whole to the centre.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Boyooosa(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
have u read jungle book ,bandylog monkeys claiming dey ar d wisest dats yoruba 4 u
Shaybi na u create them. That's how you got to know everything about them. Arindin omo.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by HomeOfMe(f): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2018
kotv:
I keep hoping that the Yorubas on this site aren't the representative of the actual real Yorubas. The lives here are making that ethnicity look bad. I'm so glad that the real Yorubas are starting to speak and redeeming their reputation.
You can never know who is a Yoruba,Igbo or Hausa on this app because most of them use fake monikers. A Hausa or Fulani person may register with a Yoruba person's name and begin to make hateful and inciting comments just to cause hatred and more divisions.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
I beg to disagree with you..
PDP favoured Yorubas more than any other part of the country. It's jus that most of you people like to deny especially when the tide turns..

Yorubas produced a president for 8yrs under PDP.
The North produced for 3yrs under PDP
South south produced for 6yrs.
SE didn't produce.

Yet you people claim u didn't benefit from PDP.
Bunch of liars.
see him.. So because a man from Ogun state was a president for 8 years under PDP automatically means the party favoured the entire south west region? Jonathan was president for 6 years, what does that gave the SS? We are talking about state politics here oga.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by WhyMoD: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
see him.. So because a man from Ogun state was a president for 8 years under PDP automatically means the party favoured the entire south west region? Jonathan was president for 6 years, what does that gave the SS? We are talking about state politics here oga.
keep lying to yourself..
That's why nobody trusts you people..
All you do is chop and clean mouth and then come back to deny..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by NotJustOkay: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
so why are you people supporting Bubu if not for osibanjo to take over?

Don't pretend. We know you people

Why are you people supporting atiku if not to have a feel of aso rock? You have abandoned nnamdi kanu and you foolish slogans biafra or death, no leflendum no erection.

Such a two-faced hypocrites.

Atiku will lose just because you ibos are supporting him. that alone is his Achilles heel in the north.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by NotJustOkay: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
keep lying to yourself..

So who trust you people? Or you don't no that ibo means fraud?

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by thinkafricanet: 10:59am On Oct 12, 2018
oluwasegun007:
THIS GROUP THINK THEY ARE SPEAKING FOR THE YORUBA RACE........ undecided undecided undecided undecided

Technically, there is no Yoruba race. when the twin princesses from Oyo founded Ondo, there were indigens already there. When Oodua arrived at Ile Ife, there were indigens already there, when Oranyan founded Oyo (old Oyo / Katunga), it was a Ego group / Oranyan family union.

I think we know from history that when the elite claim to speak for all Yoruba people, it's a power grab attempt.

3 Likes

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by ollah2: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Boyooosa:

When Atiku gets there and effect restructuring, then, I'll be the first person to congratulate you..

Nigerian are the biggest phoools. APC got to power with restructuring story, we believed and nothing happened. A candidate under PDP is using the same story and they are believing him. Aren't Nigerian very stupid?

They expect Atiku to restructure Nigeria and make the centre where he is positioned to be weak. The position he has been vying for since 1993, he will then weaken it al by himself just like that. I honestly don't know who cursed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
keep lying to yourself..
as expected of a typical igbo man. I know it's not all of you though. All i care and know for sure is Yorubas are not zombies like some people and Yorubas are free to vote anyone they so wish and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

1 Like

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by NotJustOkay: 11:04am On Oct 12, 2018
Westaslave2:
Me am nt suffering it ,i dnt knw 4 u ...but wat concerns me is dat good n promising young men ar joining d devil every minute in nigeria n my fellow ladies ar oversleeping 2 make ends meet! Every gud n innocent Omoluabi is nw joining occult just 4 a plate of food.

Any1 who puoposesly practice wickedness n called it backwardness lyk d afonjas wl be punished by d nature ,middle belt ar passing dia test in which 40,000 pple has lost dia lives! Dnt insult me next time am nt ur level

this foolish osu slave always typing nonsense on nairaland. Who gave you phone you dunce?

Ibos are suffering for the evil they perpetrated in the 60s by killing leaders of other ethnic groups. Python have killed more than 4000 ibo youths and swallowed nnamdi kanu and his useless family. Buhari's second term will see the total remission of your sins.

You will resume your biafra or death after 2019 elections.
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by WhyMoD: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Why are you people supporting atiku if not to have a feel of aso rock? You have abandoned nnamdi kanu and you foolish slogans biafra or death, no leflendum no erection.

Such a two-faced hypocrites.

Atiku will lose just because you ibos are supporting him. that alone is his Achilles heel in the north.
lol.. see pain

3 Likes

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Westaslave2(f): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

this foolish osu slave always typing nonsense on nairaland. Who gave you phone you dunce?

Ibos are suffering for the evil they perpetrated in the 60s by killing leaders of other ethnic groups. Python have killed more than 4000 ibo youths and swallowed nnamdi kanu and his useless family. Buhari's second term will see the total remission of your sins.

You will resume your biafra or death after 2019 elections.
i lyk ur dreams! Fulani is coming 4 u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Benekruku(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2018
Indigenous:

I have my own business, i have people working for me that's why I have time to chat on nairaland.you are a small pikin why am I even arguing with you.have been in business since 2008,so go get a life

Who asked for your biography?
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Boyooosa(m): 11:19am On Oct 12, 2018
ollah2:

Nigerian are the biggest phoools. APC got to power with restructuring story, we believed and nothing happened. A candidate under PDP is using the same story and they are believing him. Aren't Nigerian very stupid?

They expect Atiku to restructure Nigeria and make the centre where he is positioned to be weak. The position he has been vying for since 1993 1992, he will then weaken it al by himself just like that. I honestly don't know who cursed Nigerians
As if u are typing my mind. I dont know how we can get out of this maze.
The same desperation we were in 2015 and back we are in 2018.
This buhari no try at all for him to allow someone like Atiku to have a comeback is a disgrace to him and all he stands for...weeping right now.
I forgive Atiku but PDP, not now and never. Until they collapse that name and change their political creed, their individuals!
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by ogbonti: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

U must be dreaming. USA knows Nigeria far more than u. They know how to settle outside court. Even OBJ mentioned it to ATIKU to mend fences internationally. Save this page, come March 2019, nothing will happen.

Dreaming how? I am showing you a live report that is authentic and you are talking ru bbi sh! The USA will not come arrest ATIKU in Nigeria, but i dare him to travel to any US territory right now and he will be in hand cuffs. PLEASE TELL HIM TO GO TO USA and you will see an artikualted ATIKU on mug shots! Settling outside court will come after he serves some minimal sentence if the prosecutor and defense attorney can reach an understanding and then the stoeln funds will either be seized or repatriated to it's origin. The US will jail him for SURE, it may not be for 20 years, it may be for as little as even 3 months but they will make sure he has a mug shot and bear the name ex-convict. This man wants to win as president so he can use his diplomatic immunity to visit the US and try to remove these allegations from the DOJ and State department. Sorry, this is the TRUMP era. Under Crooked Hillary, all he needed to do was donate like $500k to the Clinton Global Initiative and all these allegations will swept under the carpet... not with Jeff Sessions or Mike Pompeo. ol boy, wahala dey oooooo
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by KingSango(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Restructure
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Chukazu: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
This one just dey blow grammar recently
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by tical(m): 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
The rate at which everyone is now stimulating ehnnn. 2019 go sweet gann
Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Ebimor96: 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
goodnessme1:
Any one that reason well is Ibo to them,

but everybody Cant be zombie like them.

I keep reminding you folks that those mofos rooting and clamouring for Buhari ain't Yorubas, but the few enlightened Fulanis.

They have been empowered by Buhari and his Media Centre to invade the cyber space and be proclaiming Buhari as the Messiah.

There's no Yoruba, Ibo, Efik, Izon, even the Middle Belters are not involved in the BMC jobs.

It's purely an organization for the fanatic and extremist Fulani and Sunni Muslim groups.

Most of those Buhari apologists swarming all over Nairaland are just a few peeps with numerous alternative monikers to create the impression that millions of Nigerians support Buhari's tyrannical government.

.... fully Atikulated.

2 Likes

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by mandax: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Provided Yoruba Muslims don't sell out again this time, like during the time of Obasanjo's National Political Reforms Conference when one Muslim Youruba judge led Yorubas to align with northern Nigeria led by Umaru Dikko. The conference stalled, with the SS and SE walking away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It's Time For Restructuring, Yoruba Nation To Adopt Paradigm Shift - Gani Adams by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
I love this. 99% of yorubas want restructuring. Tinubu inclusive. This is a general issue, not a party issue so don't know the nonsense these nairalanders on the 1st page are talking about. You will never find an APC southwest supporter speak against this. And none has done so on this thread, so chill wt the propaganda.

All APC southwest governors had a meeting in Ibadan a year ago and said the same thing. I won't be surprised if they gave the aare the go ahead to say this, in order to put pressure on Buhari.

Buharis cabal do not want restructuring, the more this issue is hammered by the aare, and hopefully other ethnic groups in the NC and SS, the faster they can pressure these people to come up with a restructuring bill to send to the senate. Buhari has only moved an inch forward by setting up a committee to draft restructuring parameters. SW APC wants this to be actualized to a full bill. Truth is, only Buhari has the clout to do this successfully for the northerners to accept it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Probes Soldiers For Torturing Terrorist To Death / FG To Stabilise Economy With N350bn / Photos From Wike's Swearing In Ceremony For second term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.