Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures (15625 Views)

Wall SCREEDING Question Needs Answers Please. / The Painting Pictures Of Hajji Mufutau's Kobo-kobo Project / Ready-mix Concrete For Sales In Lekki Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
continue

1 Like

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by KIDfurniture(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2019
Nice nice...money is good..
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by frozen70(f): 6:38am On Dec 22, 2019
gbadexy:
These are the pictures from the screeding of a very wonderful nairalander's project.
It was a great experience doing business with such a perfect gentleman.

Pls I need your advice, I want to sreed my wall before painting and the painter is talking about using white paint and cement for priming before painting

Then I like satin paint, but why does it normally pill of after a while

Is it because of pop that satin paints normal peel of with time or that's the nature of satin paint
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by frozen70(f): 6:43am On Dec 22, 2019
If I screed and use emulsion paint, will it look beautiful as using satin paint

I need your advise on which one is better for internal rooms of the building

White pop or cement pop for screeding and why
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
frozen70:

Pls I need your advice, I want to sreed my wall before painting and the painter is talking about using white paint and cement for priming before painting

Then I like satin paint, but why does it normally pill of after a while

Is it because of pop that satin paints normal peel of with time or that's the nature of satin paint
he may use the white paint and cement but he should prime it before painting.
satin would not peel on wood, metal or cement plaster with stable surface. it's loose powders that makes it peel easily.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 9:39am On Dec 22, 2019
frozen70:
If I screed and use emulsion paint, will it look beautiful as using satin paint

I need your advise on which one is better for internal rooms of the building

White pop or cement pop for screeding and why
you may use whichever screeding.
Only flat paints like matte and satin looks good on screeded wall, besides ordinary emulsion paint doesn't need screeding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by frozen70(f): 10:35am On Dec 22, 2019
gbadexy:

you may use whichever screeding.
Only flat paints like matte and satin looks good on screeded wall, besides ordinary emulsion paint doesn't need screeding.

Ohhh thanks soo much
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2019
frozen70:

Ohhh thanks soo much
You're welcome ma'am
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by Neweko: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Nice one Gbadexy, you painted MR T's house. whats the effect on the fence called pls?
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2019
Neweko:
Nice one Gbadexy, you painted MR T's house. whats the effect on the fence called pls?
It's called tyrolene sir.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by asokuvo: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
gbadexy:

It's called tyrolene sir.

Can you kindly elucidate on this sir

Pictures of it will be appreciated too
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 8:16am On Jan 06, 2020
asokuvo:

Can you kindly elucidate on this sir

Pictures of it will be appreciated too
The picture is of the fence in the pictures above.
It's a mixture of cement and sharp sand applied with a hand machine. There are people who do the application. They charge per sqm but its far cheaper to buy the materials and pay them application per sqm.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2020
The internal painting of the edifice.

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 3:50pm On Sep 12, 2020

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by ArcToyin(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2020
You are good. Keep it up.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2020
ArcToyin:
You are good. Keep it up.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by ceelog(m): 6:09am On Apr 24, 2021
Hello Gbadexy

How much bucket is needed to screed a 3.5 by 3.6 bed room?
How much is a bucket of ready mix all purpose screeding putty now?
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2021
ceelog:
Hello Gbadexy

How much bucket is needed to screed a 3.5 by 3.6 bed room?
How much is a bucket of ready mix all purpose screeding putty now?
N8000 sir.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by Mrnairalandd: 11:06pm On May 09, 2022
Do i need to screed before tiling?
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 7:28am On May 10, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
Do i need to screed before tiling?
No sir, tiling before screeding.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by Mrnairalandd: 1:37pm On May 12, 2022
You get the job after tiling! Do you know a skilful tiler that you can beat your chest for… I have few but i want to give to d best person
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
Mrnairalandd:
You get the job after tiling! Do you know a skilful tiler that you can beat your chest for… I have few but i want to give to d best person
No sir. Thanks for the consideration.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by redgem(f): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2023
Good morning Mr gbadexy.... Please can I use wall putty for internal walls? Are they durable or does it peel off with time?
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2023
redgem:
Good morning Mr gbadexy.... Please can I use wall putty for internal walls? Are they durable or does it peel off with time?
Quote me anywhere, ready mixed putty is the most durable screeding material for internal and external.
It doesn't peel over time.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by redgem(f): 1:37pm On Jan 19, 2023
gbadexy:

Quote me anywhere, ready mixed putty is the most durable screeding material for internal and external.

Okay Sir...thank you... Please how many bags of 40kg putty will cover 185sqm
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
redgem:

Okay Sir...thank you... Please how many bags of 40kg putty will cover 185sqm
It's in 20 liters bucket and is in a thick paste form.
A drum would cover 20 sqm.
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by redgem(f): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
gbadexy:

It's in 20 liters bucket and is in a thick paste form.
A drum would cover 20 sqm.

See this comes in a bag...

Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by gbadexy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
redgem:

See this comes in a bag...
I can't vouch for the durability of this product. I thought you meant the ready mixed putty.
This is basically the dry type of pop cement and pop emulsion minus the topbond/binder..
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by redgem(f): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2023
gbadexy:

I can't vouch for the durability of this product. I thought you meant the ready mixed putty.
This is basically the dry type of pop cement and pop emulsion minus the topbond/binder..

Oh...okay

Then will go for the already mixed...
Re: Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures by dbshaywhy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2023
gbadexy:

Really?....can you provide/supply some... And what's the spread rate... Possibly, can I have your digits and talks better

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Awka Block Of 6 Flats Of 2 Bedrooms Project / Our Daily Borehole Activities Report( with PICS) / Fire Outbreak At Alakia Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.