Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue (37997 Views)

Zelenskys Wife Spent 40,000 Euros On Shopping Designers. / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu With Onyeka Onwenu / FFK: Abiola, Abacha Were Killed By CIA. Babangida & Obasanjo Knew About The Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2018
2019 : IBB & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Popular Nigerian Writer Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

Popular Nigerian writer, Onyeka Nwelue has revealed that former President, Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida (IBB) spent about 40 minutes mocking President Muhammadu Buhari on telephone.

He revealed that was the day he discovered that President Buhari will heading back to Daura, his hometown, come 2019.

The writer also described Obasanjo as one of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures he has met.

In his words,

"I don’t admire him in any way, because nothing he does, inspires me. Except his ‘writerly’ side. "

" And I didn’t tell him that I do - no, but he is not a dumbo. He is a very smart man. He is using Nigeria to play chess and ayo - which he plays every day. But you can’t take his smartness away from him. One of the most chameleonic and smartest and Machiavellian figures I have met."

"President Obasanjo and my maternal family have known for years. So, it was easy to get access to him. To learn of so many things. In fact, when we met in Harvard earlier this year and I told him I wanted to visit him, he said he would get someone to contact me and give me a date. He kept to his word."

"On the morning I arrived his house, he asked me to feel relaxed and comfortable. I stood and sat (sometimes) watching him play ayo with his friends. As a grassroots politician, he has his constituency covered. All sorts of politicians waltzed into that house; even US Consul General to Nigeria, sneaked in at some point. Spilling a lot? No. I am not a gossip.  I am arriving at something."

"President Obasanjo made me spend the whole day and night in his house, sharing intimate stories with me. Stories that my family members don’t even know about themselves and how he thinks one of my aunts, who was once his minister, is the brightest person he knows."

"As we bantered, President Obasanjo received a phone call from Ibrahim Babangida."

"They both spent about 40 minutes on the phone, mocking Buhari."

"That was when I realized that Buhari will be heading back to Daura."

"This is the end of my story."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/471601/2019-ibb-obasanjo-spent-40-minutes-mocking-buhari-popular-nigerian-writer-reveals/

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by futuregovernor: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ok,Thank God you know Buhari is on his way to Daura. The 150 cow in his farm are really missing him.

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2018
Please, if you are Atikulated say Hi and like this comment. cheesy grin

458 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by SternProphet: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
So because OBJ and IBB mocked Buhari, Buhari must be going back to Daura?. Na. wa. OBJ mocked Abacha, in fact was forcefully telling Abacha a military head of state what he should not do on phone and he very nearly lost his life. OBJ is Machiavellian but he is also very lucky hence very spoilt. I think the luck is about to turn.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by jumpandpas(m): 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin

25 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by obi4eze(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
grin
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by SarkinYarki: 11:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
SternProphet:
So because OBJ and IBB mocked Buhari, Buhari must be going back to Daura?. Na. wa. OBJ mocked Abacha, in fact was forcefully telling Abacha a military head of state what he should not do on phone and he very nearly lost his life. OBJ is Machiavellian but he is also very lucky hence very spoilt. I think the luck is about to turn.

I hope you have rented one room in Daura so you can keep your dullard company soon

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Igboblog: 11:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
Chei, it is finished. Buhari bye bye, Sai Baba, Kai Buhari grin cheesy

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by TrueLEADER: 11:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
futuregovernor:
Ok,Thank God you know Buhari is on his way to Daura. The 150 cow in his farm are really missing him.

Do you mean the 150 gay Cow?

The ones that had refused to give birth since 13years ago?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Igboblog: 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
TrueLEADER:

Do you mean the 150 gay Cow?

The ones that had refused to give birth since 13years ago?

Kai, Nigeria get bad mouths. Which one be gay cows again. Geez

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Sirjamo: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
Obasanjo, a grassroot politician, yet, his daughter got kicked out of the Senate! This one needs to cut his bushy hair for some fresh air to penetrate his skull.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by CilicMarin: 11:47pm On Oct 11, 2018
Popular write=Ipob Yoot!

Next! grin

Some People will cry Biafra or death next February. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by slivertongue: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
GMB is an expired product repackagd as an effectiv product.
GMB is shambolic & lackin in transformational knownledge

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Arda1000(m): 12:01am On Oct 12, 2018
CilicMarin:
Popular write=Ipob Yoot!

Next! grin

Some People will cry Biafra or death next February. grin
in what way do ipob relate in what is going on in thiz thread?,am listening to radio baifra and ipob are talking about referendum

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Racoon(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
Of course when the past leaders recall that none of them have been a globe trottler, perinnal health tourist in a cosy London hospital, served as an embarrassment to their country nor ever called "lifeless" during tenure while in office.

8 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ednut1(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
We are all Atikulating. but the truth is come 2023 nothing would have changed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ShameOnAPC: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
A normal human being knows the lifeless dullard is going back to Daura the same way Ebele was sent to Otueke

7 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Originality007: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
They are not enough, let them go and recruit all CAN members who have been hungry since 2015 when the sharing of loots stopped. They will fail. Buhari till 2023.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by tolexy007(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one...The final mocking will b next yr when Nigerians will finally send him back to his cows in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Omeokachie: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Only?

Anyway, are you Atikulated?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
I don't like
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by sacramento1212: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2018
I don't like buhari but I prefer him to Atiku

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by baliyubla: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
A huge 30 minutes mocking the disaster, shows what a joke the dullard is, no wonder Nigeria is now a butt of joke in the committee of Nations. Nigeria needs to do away with the Lifeless disaster as fast as it can.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by Nemesis001: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari issa gonna

6 Likes

Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by fnep2smooth(m): 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Babangida & Obasanjo Spent 40 Minutes Mocking Buhari - Onyeka Nwelue by QueenAmanda(f): 10:29am On Oct 12, 2018
All of them na same

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant Gives PDP 48 Hours To Drop Atiku, Calls For Fresh Primarie / INEC Twitter Handler Caught Liking News Post Against Peter Obi. Sparks Reactions / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.