Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. (540 Views)

Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / How I Will Treat Non-muslims In North – Atiku Reveals Plan To Unite Nigerians / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by WhyMoD: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku thé bridge Builder.

Have you noticed that immediately after Atikus election as the PDP's standard bearer, Nigerians started speaking the Nigerian unity again.

Before then, there were animosity everywhere.
The Igbos wants Biafra
Thé Yorubas suddenly remembered their Oduduwa nation and started clamoring for it.
The other parts of the country were not left out too..

But since Atiku came onboard everyone have started developing some sense of belonging and unity.

Buhari is a tribalistic disunity monger. That was evident in his 97%. Vs 5% narrative.
How can a man hate some of his children, love and treat some better and then be expecting same degree of loyalty from all of them? Not reasonable right?
You think he's gonna change someday right? Let me disappoint you. It's actually gonna be worst after 2019 election cos then he'd never need to please anyone again. He wouldn't care about being voted again.
But Atiku has come with some sense of hope.

So Nigerians the choice is yours.
Chose between a man who is so bent of dividing Nigerians against ethic and religious lines and a man who is known to be detribalised, unity monger, smart, learned and digitalized.

This is an opportunity to bring Nigeria back to the path of unity. Vote a common factor that'd bring unity and spite disunity..

As the saying goes "where there's unity, there there's progress"..

Do you still wonder why there's and will never be any progress under Buhari? It is because of the very palpable disunity and hate he represents..

Mynd44.. move to first page let's push Nigeria to the part of unity again..

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by Toplexy675(m): 12:25am On Oct 12, 2018
undecided
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by OsuEbonyi: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2018
grin cheesy
What a time to be alive ...
Nigeria is no more a zoo . Fulani are no more murderous salvages that should be returned to Futa Jalon. Muslims are no more headslamming terrorists.

Hehehehehehehehehe... so, the noise about Biafravd is all about access to the national treasury.

Lemme coman be going before the Athiefkulooters appear cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by KanwuliaMama: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Oh YES O!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUU!!!! grin
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by SarkinYarki: 12:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari idea divisive spirit that must be cast very faraway
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by WhyMoD: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2018
OsuEbonyi:
grin cheesy
What a time to be alive ...
Nigeria is no more a zoo . Fulani are no more murderous salvages that should be returned to Futa Jalon. Muslims are no more headslamming terrorists.

Hehehehehehehehehe... so, the noise about Biafravd is all about access to the national treasury.

Lemme coman be going before the Athiefkulooters appear cheesy grin
that is what you're actually ignorant of..
Even the choice of ur Monika wouldn't have been chosen before 2015.
That is to show you what 2015 election and Buhari have caused Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Who is asking for United Nigeria??

SW are united and we are one in Nigeria. I don't know which unite you are talking about.

You want us to vote Atiku so you can stop asking for Biafra. Isn't it?

Your request for Biafra will start at full force in 2019

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by WhyMoD: 1:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:
Who is asking for United Nigeria??

SW are united and we are one in Nigeria. I don't know which unite you are talking about.

You want us to vote Atiku so you can stop asking for Biafra. Isn't it?

Your request for Biafra will start at full force in 2019
I know you want Buhari not cos you're convinced he is doing well..
You want Buhari cos u you're believing he won't make it althrough to 2023 so that osibanjo would take over. What a wicked reason to be supporting a president.
The worst is that you people make him think you love and wish him well..

Don't take your luck too far.. your Lord and Savior Tinubu is still silent, he may get Atikulated soon and then you'd have spitted so much bile that'd be too nasty for you to swallow back.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by domaintraderng: 1:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Everybody seems to have something new to say about Atiku. Check my signature to learn more about the real Atiku.
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
I know you want Buhari not cos you're convinced he is doing well..
You want Buhari cos u you're believing he won't make it althrough to 2023 so that osibanjo would take over. What a wicked reason to be supporting a president.
The worst is that you people make him think you love and wish him well..

Don't take your luck too far.. your Lord and Savior Tinubu is still silent, he may get Atikulated soon and then you'd have spitted so much bile that'd be too nasty for you to swallow back.

I will never wish death for Buhari. Never. He has a family who needs him. Same with me and you.

Yoruba 2023. Yes, I want that.

Since Buhari took over power, electricity supply has increased. Though there is increase in price.

He has done a lot for southwest.

I don't know the condition where Nigeria states will find themselves if Buhari didn't come up with Bailout.

Nigeria wont be different from Venezuela or Columbia if not for Buhari.

This man has tried. I can't imagine voting Atiku and experience something worse.

Bro, my family and I are going to vote for Buhari. Thanks
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by WhyMoD: 1:30am On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

I will never wish death for Buhari. Never. He has a family who needs him. Same with me and you.

Yoruba 2023. Yes, I want that.

Since Buhari took over power, electricity supply has increased. Though there is increase in price.

He has done a lot for southwest.

I don't know the condition where Nigeria states will find themselves if Buhari didn't come up with Bailout.

Nigeria wont be different from Venezuela or Columbia if not for Buhari.

This man has tried. I can't imagine voting Atiku and experience something worse.

Bro, my family and I are going to vote for Buhari. Thanks
you know you're telling lies..
Bubu has made Nigeria so bad..
Venezuela and Columbia are in mess not because of oil prices (as you) but cos of the huge sanctions America has placed on them.. that's what the media ain't telling you. If you're a student of international politics then you'd know. Those countries opposes Americas imperialism which is why they're at the receiving end..

So Nigeria has no embargo placed on us. We could have progressed so much if we had a president who has the know-how..

Don't even mention about the fall in oil prices cos Buhari borrowed so much which could have neutralized the impart of fallen oil prices.
Plus do u know how much they received from the Abacha loot refund, Paris club refund?
Don't be a cool bro.. how much was oil prices during OBj tenure? Did we hear recession and complaints? It's called proper management..

And yes.. many Yorubas wish Bubu death so they'd take over. I've read many people say that here.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by yarimo(m): 2:06am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:

Have you noticed that immediately after Atikus election as the PDP's standard bearer, Nigerians started speaking the Nigerian unity again.

The Igbos wants Biafra
Thé Yorubas suddenly remembered their Oduduwa nation and started clamoring for it.

But since Atiku came onboard everyone have started developing some sense of belonging and unity.

Buhari is a tribalistic disunity monger. That was evident in his 97%. Vs 5% narrative.
How can a man hate some of his children, love and treat some better and then be expecting same degree of loyalty from all of them? Not reasonable right?
You think he's gonna change someday right? Let me disappoint you. It's actually gonna be worst after 2019 election cos then he'd never need to please anyone again. He wouldn't care about being voted again.

Chose between a man who is so bent of dividing Nigerians against ethic and religious lines and a man who is known to be detribalised, unity monger, smart, learned and digitalized.

This is an opportunity to bring Nigeria back to the path of unity. Vote a common factor that'd bring unity and spite disunity..

Do you still wonder why there's and will never be any progress under Buhari? It is because of the very palpable disunity and hate he represents..
Mteeeewwwww
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by slivertongue: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku will make nigeria great again...
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:
you know you're telling lies..
Bubu has made Nigeria so bad..
Venezuela and Columbia are in mess not because of oil prices (as you) but cos of the huge sanctions America has placed on them.. that's what the media ain't telling you. If you're a student of international politics then you'd know. Those countries opposes Americas imperialism which is why they're at the receiving end..

So Nigeria has no embargo placed on us. We could have progressed so much if we had a president who has the know-how..

Don't even mention about the fall in oil prices cos Buhari borrowed so much which could have neutralized the impart of fallen oil prices.
Plus do u know how much they received from the Abacha loot refund, Paris club refund?
Don't be a cool bro.. how much was oil prices during OBj tenure? Did we hear recession and complaints? It's called proper management..

And yes.. many Yorubas wish Bubu death so they'd take over. I've read many people say that here.

I won't argue with you. You have a decision to make and I have a decision to make.. MY DECISION AND THAT OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS TO VOTE BUHARI

Google search all oil producing countries and check what happened to them between year 2015/2018.

You can quote me after to explain while International politics is the reason for their failure..

To make things easier, check this link and educate yourself. I will attach an image from the site in case you don't want to open the link

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-countries-affected-most-by-low-oil-prices-2017-7

Not everyone will fall for Propaganda from East or PDP. South East has been faulting this man's administration right from day one. If propaganda helps SE and Atiku win 2019, so be it.

2 Likes

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by WhyMoD: 4:53am On Oct 12, 2018
Ekitimadman:

I won't argue with you. You have a decision to make and I have a decision to make.. MY DECISION AND THAT OF MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS TO VOTE BUHARI

Google search all oil producing countries and check what happened to them between year 2015/2018.

You can quote me after to explain while International politics is the reason for their failure..

To make things easier, check this link and educate yourself. I will attach an image from the site in case you don't want to open the link

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-countries-affected-most-by-low-oil-prices-2017-7

Not everyone will fall for Propaganda from East or PDP. South East has been faulting this man's administration right from day one. If propaganda helps SE and Atiku win 2019, so be it.
I don't need the link to know what happened with oil producing countries..

Did oil price made Buhari wait for 6months to name his cabinets? Or do u wanna know the implication of that wait economically?

Dude don't argue what you have no idea about especially when you're being emotional..

You have nothing to fear about. Atiku isn't wicked and vindictive as Bubu so he'd treat all Nigerians equally..
But Bubu is surely a gonner by His grace..
He is a disaster personified

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by OkutaNla: 4:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Na so igbos just dumped Kanu and Biafra agitation into the dustbin of history for 'Atikulation', after all the noise and needless deaths? Just like that?? How sad and tragic.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by RTSC: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2018
OkutaNla:
Na so igbos just dumped Kanu and Biafra agitation into the dustbin of history for 'Atikulation', after all the noise and needless deaths? Just like that?? How sad and tragic.
I think you should be more worried that tinubu and the Yoruba people have dumped the old restructuring song on the altar of Abuja politics.

He is also looking to give Yoruba lands for cattle rearing.

Your jagaban has sold you all down the river for personal gain.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by amaechi1: 5:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Of course, united in corruption and brazing looting. A simple test, let the Otta lord come and tell all he wrote in his book are false.
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by OkutaNla: 6:04am On Oct 12, 2018
RTSC:

[s]I think you should be more worried that tinubu and the Yoruba people have dumped the old restructuring song on the altar of Abuja politics.

He is also looking to give Yoruba lands for cattle rearing.

Your jagaban has sold you all down the river for personal gain. [/s]

You people have no shame. The same monikers that were shouting 'Biafla or death' are the same ones today disgracing themselves 'Atikulating' upandan. R.I.P to KANU. He will be turning in his grave over the naked betrayal and fake love of his fairweather ipob fans. Smh.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by RTSC: 6:09am On Oct 12, 2018
OkutaNla:

You people have no shame. The same monikers that were shouting 'Biafla or death' are the same ones today disgracing themselves 'Atikulating' upandan. R.I.P to KANU. He will be turning in his grave over the naked betrayal and fake love of his fairweather ipob fans. Smh.
If biafra comes we will take it. That is a fact.
We have not shy away from anything like your immoral people shy away from restructuring.

We want biafra if at all feasible. In the meantime, we have some Nigerian politics to play.

Now jump into a lagoon.
Re: A Vote For Atiku Is A Vote That'd Unite Nigerians Again.. by Ifiokumo: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2018
WhyMoD:

The Igbos wants Biafra

Mynd44.. move to first page let's push Nigeria to the part of unity again..

The only children Buhari have are those that live with him in Arewa. No Yoruba or Igbo Or Erik person is his child and that is a fact...unless there are bastards around.

Atiku running is not to unite Nigeria because the British already did that and Gowon upheld that with bullets. Today the same happens and that is why there are military operations everywhere to keep the area of Niggers in check as the resources in the area are stolen by the minute.

Do you know why your history, even the Biafra-Nigeria War is not taught?

Because those who enslaved you don't want to be held accountable nor do they want you to see the truth and that you have been wasting your time believing in a unity of a country that has the likes of a Scotland, North Korea, and Oman all together smiling like fools.

Those who are suddenly having erection over Atiku are those who are looking at an opportunity to join the looting and power grabbing game, while others are just too cowardly to fight for their people's rightful sovereignty for one reason or the other, and chose the easy and high road in supporting a Fulani criminal wanted abroad.

A vote in the so called Nigerian 2019 elections is a vote for slavery. Nothing more

(1) (Reply)

Confusion As INEC Gives Uche Nwosu And Hope Uzodinma APC Guber Forms / Reno Omokri Exposes APC, And Their Lies Again(picture) / Checkout The Response Slay Queen Got From A Guy She Confided To About Her Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.