Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News (906 Views)

The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" / Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by legendgalas(f): 1:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Ladies are like newspaper
Their values drops as the day turns to night.
25-30yrs are newspaper not sold in the morning while 30yrs n above are 1-3days newspaper which already lost it's value.

Mind you I'm a lady n God bless those new newspaper out there
Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by mrtomola(m): 2:14am On Oct 12, 2018
Which do you belongs ? grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 12, 2018
I wonder what goes on in your heart that makes you wake up in the dead of the night... not to ponder on how to move your life forward or to pull yourself out of poverty...the only thing that appeal to your mind is the denigration of the female gender who you the their true worth is only attached to marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by navzla(m): 10:43am On Oct 12, 2018
U can not claim to be a lady yet post this shit here.Qualifying any human with an object is even wrong to start with. Again do not forget that marriage is made for everybody, other do fancy it naturally. So what will be the need to call a lady @25 and above who don't prioritize marriage an old news paper?
Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by skywalker240(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Biko we want the evening and midnight newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by legendgalas(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
navzla:
U can not claim to be a lady yet post this shit here.Qualifying any human with an object is even wrong to start with. Again do not forget that marriage is made for everybody, other do fancy it naturally. So what will be the need to call a lady @25 and above who don't prioritize marriage an old news paper?
The truth will always hurt but I said it in all honesty. Find a partner before 25yrs n be happy u did

1 Like

Re: Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News by ednut1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
there are women who married at 22-24 and by 30 look expired and worn out, their husbands chasing unilag slay queens upanda. there are some who married at 30 and are happy in marriage. Life has no manual. the society should stop pressuring women into marry wrong pple all in the name of Mrs. i doubt ur a lady chai

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife New Wife Stepping On Blood During Marriage / Omo, Pound In Peace Jor! Pics / How To Deal With Hot Guys Online that demand nudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.