Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,932 members, 7,799,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade (24823 Views)

Blue Economy: 5 Things To Know About Tinubu’s New Ministry / Wike Commissions Judges Quarters, Names It After SAN / Ekiti: New Governor, Fayemi Reveals What Will Happen In State Going Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Gucciblog: 6:46am On Oct 12, 2018
Governor fayose, who will be officially handing over in few days time to Ekiti state Governor-elect, Fayemi, decided to crown his administration with more achievements..

Yesterday, he commissioned the new ekiti state ministry of finance complex within the government house premises.. He broke the news on his twitter page and it read;

Today, I commissioned the Ekiti State Ministry of Finance complex within the govt house premises in Ado-Ekiti.

I named the architectural masterpiece after a renowned broadcaster and former Minister of Planning, Aare Ayo Ogunlade.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/fayose-commissions-ekiti-state-ministry-of-finance-complex-names-it-after-ogunlade/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 12, 2018
By next week he will be cooling his head in efcc net

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by coolcharm(m): 6:49am On Oct 12, 2018
Ministry of finance that does not have money to pay workers salary.... Is that one ministry of finance? grin

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by GOFRONT(m): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2018
But Grilling awaits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Turks: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Nothing can stop the clamp down by the EFCC come next week

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by McBrooklyn(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
cool
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by gwmlogistic: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by EXLOVER(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
undecided 2018 Nigeria is still on this kind of local sub standard structure.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Nathdougg: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Last commissioning..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Mekanus(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Money that should have been used to pay workers salary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by cana882(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Good one governor but you see eh, efcc is still waiting for you.
By the time they go through all your senseless comments, & all the civil servant's salaries you embezzled, my brother what do you think will be your fate??

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by israelmao(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2018
The fearless.You remain my main man because you were the voice to the voiceless and the boldness to the fearful when almost everybody kept watching the violence that were being perpetrated in horrible silence.

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Ategberoson(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
using money meant to pay workers for one needless complex. what kind of politicians do we have in this country?

you paid this commissioners their salaries and entitlement yet money meant for the workers you use it for shelter for the same commissioner. fayose a very useless man

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Elnino4ladies: 6:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Rubbish project

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by fasho01(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
All these white elephant projects. Wonder how this benefits the ordinary man on the streets. Waiting for fayemi to do what they all know how to do best.. Expose the monumental misappropriations of their predecessors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by In2systemsTech(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
coolcharm:
Ministry of finance that does not have money to pay workers salary.... Is that one ministry of finance? grin

its Ekiti state not Osun.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by maxiuc(m): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2018
:

In 2015 it was a fight between a southern president vs a northern and though Nigerians then were tired of Jonathan thinking he was worse they voted for buhari

2019 is a fight between two northerners this Time it's a different Ball game

Without rigging Atiku will smash buhari because buhari failure is so glaring to the eyes only zombies illetrates or people who are gaining fraudulently from this government will say buhari is trying , there is no atom of sincerity in this government

Kemi Adeosun where is she, all the buhari fellow indicted of corruptions with indicting evidence why have Efcc quiet and not going after them

Fayose an opposition Whose tenure ends in days is been hurriedly invited by Efcc I didn't say corruptions is good but if you want to fight it fight it squarely not on your enemies alone

See the truth and say it but you choose to keep quiet and support evil

All the people supporting this evil government when Evil comes to you don't complain

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by osabiya16(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Bad market
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by olafriend88(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
the day we come that youth we distroy all the foolish leaders in this country....
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Atom007(m): 6:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Fearless indeed cos he didn't have blood in his vein right. Too much talk too much enemy
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by globalresource: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2018
What baffles me is that APC stalwarts claims they are not corrupt.... Lol

Fayose is not clean but he is not the only one. His only offense is bitter criticism of the President. So he has to pay for his offense by immediately using EFCC to persecute him. This is wrong. Yes efcc should investigate him but not based on his criticism of Mr President. That is not fair

Or every former Governor should be tried too

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by boxypane(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2018
This is laudable. For the first time, my heart is clapping for Fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Onlinealaba(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2018
power truly is transient, nice one from him tho

check my siggy, get your electronics at flat rate, payment on delivery available, BUY4ME services available too
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by kolafolabi(m): 7:01am On Oct 12, 2018
Fayose my man.. You will have always be loved. I salute you.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by imran147(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2018
ekiti Kete on one chance project if you know
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Gap2020(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Show us the interior part of the building . Check this building in the next few months, you will ask Nigerians where is our conscience.
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by Mankosi: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2018
I never fayose can be this humble as he's these days.
Re: Fayose Commissions Ekiti New Ministry Of Finance Complex,names It After Ogunlade by RichDad1(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Awaiting prisoner. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / Don’t Threaten Me With Strike, I Won’t Pay When You Resume – Wike Warns Doctors / President Tinubu Attends NDA's 60th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.