Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP (10366 Views)

APC Rally: Armed Robbers Not Auxiliary — Oyo Police Debunk Attack Rumour / Robbers, Not Gorilla Stole N6.8m At Kano Zoo — Ganduje / Ukai Udeme Gives Bicycles, Palm Wine Tapping Items To Villagers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17am On Oct 12, 2018
GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE OF NIGERIA

Press Release

BARRISTER MFON UDEME WAS ATTACKED BY ARMED ROBBERS AND NOT AN ASSASINATION ATTEMPT…POLICE COMMISSIONER

Contrary to the claim by the APC State Caucus Chairman, Chief Don Etiebet that the reported attack earlier this evening on Barrister Mfon Udeme who a few weeks ago, had resigned his appointment as the Special Assistant to the Governor on Electoral Matters and later defected to the APC was an assassination attempt, the Akwa Ibom State Police Commissioner, Mr. Adeyemi Ogunjemilusi has stated that the attack was an armed robbery attack and not an assassination attempt. This clarification has become necessary given the wild and unsubstantiated assertions made by Chief Etiebet, all in an attempt to politicize a sad and unfortunate robbery incident.

As soon as the news of the attack broke, the Commissioner of Police was contacted and he revealed that a report of an armed robbery attack was duly incidented and further investigations are on-going. Our findings reveal that Barrister Udeme was previously attacked at the same location while he served as the Special Assistant to the Governor on Electoral Matters and this, was properly incidented as well. When this attack occurred, the APC was not blamed for the attack or maliciously accused as the mastermind of an assassination attack. We know that this is a political season and thus, people of low character and morals would attempt to politicize every incident and try to draw political capital out of such incidents.

We wish to remind the APC that Akwa Ibom State has remained one of the most peaceful States in the nation, attracting foreign investors and an atmosphere of inclusion and freedom has been created by the Administration of Governor Udom Emmanuel. We advise them to stop engaging in unnecessary futile political expeditions using security as a layer of narrative. Akwa Ibom State is peaceful and safe and even the majority of the APC members have openly attested to this. We wish Barrister Mfon Udeme speedy recovery from his injuries, while the police are looking for the culprits responsible for the reported attack.

Signed:

Ekerete Udoh
Chief Press Secretary/ Senior Special Assistant, Media to the Governor
11/10/18

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:19am On Oct 12, 2018
Udom is a man of peace that doesn't believe in violence of any sort.

Udom till 2023 and beyond

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Firefire(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2018
We know the satanic party called APShit and their profesional ways of lying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Realname: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2018
APC and propaganda

Smh

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Nbote(m): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2018
How convenient is it dat armed robbers suddenly attacked him jus after he resigned his position....

TonyeBarcanista:

The guy just wanted to say something jare

LadyHeaven:

Oga learn to read and not just evoke propaganda, He has previously been attacked at that same location even when still in PDP, once bitten twice shy let him stop using that route and beef up his security.

Barrytone:

When should he be attacked, learn to read because it is stated that he was attacked at that same spot before while he was still in Pdp and as PA to gov. Ask him what he does there.

Originality007:

leave him to his own foolishness

TonyeBarcanista:

How logical does this sound? I mean this your thinking/question

Abeg na joke I dey ooo.. It really isn't easy being a ZonB.. Jus tried seeing things from their point of view and there is absolutely no view whatsoever.. We can smell d usual APC lies and propaganda from a mile away

Una wey dey quote me oya e don do...

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by izuch(m): 7:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Booking
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by speedyGonzales: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2018
This people really have a plan in APC Akwa Ibom to flood the state with Army personnel from the federal level before election that will aid the election

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by richidinho(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2018
g
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2018
Nbote:
How convenient is it dat armed robbers suddenly attacked him jus after he resigned his position..

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:23am On Oct 12, 2018
speedyGonzales:
This people really have a plan in APC Akwa Ibom to flood the state with Army personnel from the federal level before election that will aid the election
I am even suspecting that the whole thing was planned by them to discredit the government and people of Akwa Ibom state

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2018
We pray he gets well soon......

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Jaradz: 8:34am On Oct 12, 2018
Airtel is giving out FREE 1GB data just dail *947#.
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2018
Good morning Lalasticlala and Mynd44 Sirs. God bless you forever
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Originality007: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

naso

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by HealthDragon: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
wink
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Originality007: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2018
Nbote:
How convenient is it dat armed robbers suddenly attacked him jus after he resigned his position..

When should he be attacked, learn to read because it is stated that he was attacked at that same spot before while he was still in Pdp and as PA to gov. Ask him what he does there.

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by fashrola(m): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
I reside in Uyo, I swear ever since Udom took over from Godswill, I have not heard nor seen Political motivated murders, kidnapping in Uyo

It was so rampant in Godswill's tenure.... Udom is a man of peace but kinda lil slow in development (Which I may not know his reasons)

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by LadyHeaven(f): 8:39am On Oct 12, 2018
Nbote:

Oga learn to read and not just evoke propaganda, He has previously been attacked at that same location even when still in PDP, once bitten twice shy let him stop using that route and beef up his security.

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by speedyGonzales: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I am even suspecting that the whole thing was planned by them to discredit the government and people of Akwa Ibom state

i wouldn't put it past them, the desperation for power reminds me of Buhari's campaigns and rhetoric. No doubt, this guys will bring disaster to Akwa Ibom, if they win.

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Lizilicious(f): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2018
Apc and lies are like 5&6

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Originality007:

The guy just wanted to say something jare

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by RexTramadol1: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2018
Udeme is dead?

My friend Udeme......

Anyway Atiku coman appoint me ooo

I no wan hear story...

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Omeokachie: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2018
Even on death bed, APC people will lie their way to hell cheesy

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by OlaAshawo: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

TonyeBarcanista what's your opinion about Atiku emergence as the flag bearer of our great party

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
Even on death bed, APC people will lie their way to hell cheesy
It is lie to death

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by neolboy(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Yes

I knew it

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by Anduku: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2018
APC lies exposed again

Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by revek: 9:02am On Oct 12, 2018
hope he is owk sha
Re: Armed Robbers Not Assassins Attacked Barr Mfon Udeme - Akwa Ibom CP by maxiuc(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Jaradz:
Airtel is giving out FREE 1GB data just dail *947#.
Eno dey work dail the *947# many times it will still be telling you that you have free 1gb to use this Month

Buhari And The Ruga Controversy By Clarius Ugwuoha / PDP Crisis: Plot To Prevent Ayu’s Return Thickens / Gbaramatu Not Part Of Biafra, Community Leaders Warns