Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating (26097 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / Reactions After Lady Shares Video Showing Her Friend Getting Oral S*x From Dog / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2018
This same woman will never purchase an apple watch for the man until the relationship goes south.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Women are easily carried away with material things, if she had 'home training' the right thing to do is reject and say its too early...... angry

Lol..were have you been
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by soberdrunk(m): 11:03am On Oct 12, 2018
Elder0001:

Lol..were have you been

My brother i dey around oooo!! Sometimes you have to go on sabbatical to relax the brain and appease village people....... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Itzurboi(m): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2018
Mizsuccess2018:
baby, hope you are seeing ��
Baby kee you there... wetin you go giv baby back.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by bongolistik(m): 11:41am On Oct 12, 2018
Well, the question should be, does she worth buying the iPhone X for, not because the money is available. Many times men go unnecessary long miles into pleasing a girlfriend that they would most likely quit the next day.. Then why spend lavishly on them? Is it really because of kpekus? Many men don't know that you don't need to spend lavishly for a girlfriend before she will give you any style you want..

If you will spend lavishly for a lady, let it be your wife, sister or your mum then I'll tell you it worth it, but not just a random girl you started dating yesterday and because you have the money to spend, you just lavish it on her. If you don't know where to spend your money or whom to spend it on, there are always struggling guys and ladies out there working hard to make ends meet, and you can always lavish money on them to boost their activities, rather than just lavishing cash unecessarily because of kpekus.

Even if you are a billionaire, and you don't know where to spend your money, come and we will tell you where to spend it and it will be of highly economic value to just even people around you and they will appreciate your for that and not on top one kpekus that might not even be able to use one tenth of the iPhone X features, but only use it to pose rubbishly around and that will most likely be sharing the kpekus with some other random guys out there.

I always laugh when people claim they have excess money and don't even know where or how to spend it, reason they just lavish it on Hoes around.. Just look around your neighbourhood, you don't even need to go far you will see people struggling and seriously in dire need of capital to start up or boost their little businesses, why not lavish the money on those set of people if you don't know where to spend your billions.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by alwayskak: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2018
make sure you shine your eye weller, make you no go dey vomit naira that can buy the whole Apple phone store...
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by dierich: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2018
today is me and my babe 1 month anniversary, I pray to have enough to buy her things as well coz she's a wonderful lady
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by bongolistik(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2018
Pray to have money to solve your problems and not to have money to lavish on your babe.. Or is spending on her part of your problems, if so then...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Millenniumlady(f): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
Women are easily carried away with material things, if she had 'home training' the right thing to do is reject and say its too early...... angry
But it's not too early for you to start asking for sex undecided
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Edusouls(m): 12:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
and your whole life problem is solved by having iphone x, you were created and born into this world catered and raised by your parents just to achieve i phone x..honestly speaking some specie of dogs are much smarter than some women...

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by lyner(m): 1:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
How's this news, nonsense
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Samabu07(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
gistblogger:

SEE PHOTOS OF THE LADY & HER BOYFRIEND HERE >>> http://gistmore.com/lady-gets-iphone-x-boyfriend-just-one-month-started-dating
What would you gain by deceiving people with misleading information for a blog traffic?
BTW, You would hardly rank your blog because you focus on too many niches at the same time. Romance, Politics, Fashion? Damn...rather dedicate your blog to a particular niche and related niche to your major niche otherwise 15 months from now you will angrily abandon it for something else.
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by soberdrunk(m): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Millenniumlady:
But it's not too early for you to start asking for sex undecided

That one is "Natural" angry
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by sweetilicious(f): 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oreofepeters:
Ain't no big deal what is iPhone?

But Nigerians will see this as achievement most especially the girls, that is what they will term as #assurance

I'm so disappointed this display of STUPIDY is coming from a white girl, thought stupidity is limited to our girls alone never knew white folks also partake.
Your boyfriend bought you an iPhone then the next thing you do is to bring it online.
Money I will use to buy more land.Smh! This is a liability
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Akpokie(f): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
My helper OO
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Millenniumlady(f): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
soberdrunk:

That one is "Natural" angry
Talk that thing near me
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by valnosky(m): 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Itzurboi:
Baby kee you there... wetin you go giv baby back.
you dey mind her,they no dey think wetin dem go do for the guy

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Ryocaj(m): 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wen will some guys learn..n in 2 weeks another of her men would buy her similar gifts...
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by Lucifer66(m): 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Xaos:
Shamelessly displaying what she got.
What about her? – Pretty sure she got him nothing.
She has toto and yanch hole naa
Re: Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating by mbagideon(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
that's not an iPhone x its iPhone xs or probably xs max

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / Men Are The Most Hypocritical Beings On Earth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.