Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These (364 Views)

Mention The Names Of Jesus Christ You Know As Written In The Bible / Are You Waiting For 2nd Coming Of Jesus Christ? You Will Regret It! / Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These by lightblazingnow(m): 7:50am On Oct 12, 2018
He who said I am a believer in Christ Jesus, I am a worshipper of God Almighty shouldn't deceive himself but should always remember that faith without works is dead just as the body without the spirit is dead.

Simply put, if you say you are a Christian, a true believer but neglect the beautiful fruit, you'd be saying I am this beautiful tree but I am not able to bear fruit now and for ever. Because by their fruits you shall know them. So what are the fruits

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

Allow these characters planted and grow up in you and through you to the world. When you do, it will be a great journey and services you will be offering humanity and the world over.
Re: If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These by lightblazingnow(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2018
Hallelujah hallelujah
Re: If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These by IamTheAnswers: 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2018
Surely surely
Re: If You Say You Are Serving Jesus Christ You Must Serve These by lightblazingnow(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mercy on

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Priest Spotted Having Fun With His Female Worker At The Beach (photo) / Open Heaven 15 December 2018 Prayer Points On Today – Pay Attention To The Heart / Anam Traditional Religion Of Masquerades.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.