Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari (21895 Views)

Osinbajo Jokes With Shettima Over Ice Cream / Ahmad Lawan: I Will Support Anybody That Wins The APC Ticket / Umahi: Anybody That Closes His Shop On Monday Should Forfeit The Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by jidegold(m): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up

We are sending the lifeless, incompetent, illiterate, tribalistic one back to daura

you and who?
elerubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by JONSYN7154: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
when the Fulani herdsmen joke with the unity of Nigeria, what did you do? the herdsmen are more equal that the others abi?
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by rusher14: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2018
mcquin:

If a majority say they want a thief, why cry more than them. Allow them their choice and let them live with the consequence. Jonathan never forced his choice down our throat, when he knew he was no longer popular, he had no choice.
Did APC or Buhari struggle this much in 2015? No! It was obvious Nigerians were tired of Jonathan. Same thing is repeating itself.

And if powers that be insist why cry when you have no power?
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by ogbonti: 10:09am On Oct 12, 2018
here is ATIKU from the US senate report!

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/FOREIGNCORRUPTIONREPORTFINAL710.pdf

even if you cannot read all the report, please pay attention closely to page 236, you will know PDP missed it big time nominating ATIKU, PDP should get someone ASAP else or else SAI BABA will be back in 2019. they (APC) have this report and they are only waiting until March next year when PDP will have no time to run fresh primaries, so they can run away with victory. Atiku knows he cannot win, so he went to PDP to dislodge any real opposition to Buhari. let us act now!!!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by JONSYN7154: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2018
when the Fulani herdsmen joke with the unity of Nigeria, what did you do? the herdsmen are more equal that the others abi?

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by shizzleStar: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2018
XTHRONE:
This man is daft.is that the message the nation needs now.back to Daura, Buhari is not worth being a president.
Unity my foot, unite the people and starve them to death.keep their youths unemployed while you give your perceived people all the good stuffs of governance. This error must be corrected, Buhari is a big mistake, right thinking Nigerians not, Almagiris and paid on line zombie agents should rise up and send this daft home to his Cows.He is just not fit ,not fit. God what have we done to deserve clueless, careless , heartless leaders.but then i believe Nigeria will be great again when we starting acting right.
100℅ correct.

Presidiot mohaMADu buhari is a monumental failure of unparalleled proportion, only supported by the shameless sophisticated moronsss and useful idiots from the south waste_
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by shizzleStar: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2018
jidegold:

you and who?
elerubu.
Omo hoe-duduwa, when he said 'we', he was referring to sane Nigerians with a working brain. He wasn't referring to Suffersticated moronsss and useful idiots. Know where you belong

Ozu nwuru anwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2018
TRASH! ONE NIGERIA IS NOT BY FORCE!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up

We are sending the lifeless, incompetent, illiterate, tribalistic one back to daura
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
Racoon:
A Buhari that openly said he will rule Nigeria based on a mathematically incorrect 97% and 5%? A man with the most nepotic & clannish appointments(esp.in the security sector) ever witnessed in this nation even defiling the constitutional Federal Character

The president talks before thinking or talks as someone whose brain is far away from him hence making the work of his zombies more difficult.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2018
Esseite:
With all due respect sir, you are the greatest threat to Nigerian unity.

Atiku has been in the south for almost 1 month now and Nigeria has never been this united in a long while despite being a Northerner, Muslim, Fulani, past leader and every other thing you are and even better, unity exudes all over him.
We are sure when he goes home up north, his acceptance would be likewise and beyond.

Cause if anything goes wrong with this unity we experience now coming from a 3+ years of anarchy, it may consume beyond the masses.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Aryin87(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2018
One thing i like about Buhari is that instead of him going around for consultations from monarchs and elites in the country, they come to him for recognition. Na dem dey rush baba grin
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2018
What is wrong with this man. Is Nigeria united before? Won't you increase minimum wage and stop playing politics Mr bubu
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 10:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Realname:
[s][/s]

Shut up

..stupid idiot... u way get Bsc na only ranting and foolish u dey do on social media... ur result no useful for u...
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Temidayo1979: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2018
XTHRONE:
This man is daft.is that the message the nation needs now.back to Daura, Buhari is not worth being a president.
Unity my foot, unite the people and starve them to death.keep their youths unemployed while you give your perceived people all the good stuffs of governance. This error must be corrected, Buhari is a big mistake, right thinking Nigerians not, Almagiris and paid on line zombie agents should rise up and send this daft home to his Cows.He is just not fit ,not fit. God what have we done to deserve clueless, careless , heartless leaders.but then i believe Nigeria will be great again when we starting acting right.
before DEC 2019 you guyz would av started throwing insults at your Messiah Atiku because as far as 9ja is concern, all ds ppl na d same but u guys are not wise enough to comprehend dat....Atikulated ppl wey go soon dey frustrated again.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Realname: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
maasoap:

Lol. If your 5% votes couldn't prevent him from becoming our president, I wonder how you're going to send him "back to Daura".

nonentity my region gave him the presidency, stop assuming peoples state of origin based on comments.

stupid child
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Realname: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
ogunnoikitaiwo:
..stupid idiot... u way get Bsc na only ranting and foolish u dey do on social media... ur result no useful for u...

Imbec1le
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Realname: 11:29am On Oct 12, 2018
rusher14:

I can guarantee you, after the results of the presidential election is announced, Atiku would be seeking the intervention of USA yet he won't find it.

Save this thread for future reference.

You do not get it do you?

It is over for Buhari even before its begun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Nimimerry(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
In other words, you have a problem with yourself

1 Like

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by hargbolahan01: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
post=72007966:

GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
We sane ones will always believe in You sir.

May God continue to guide and give you many more beautiful years ahead with much wisdom as you take our dear nation to a land flowing with milk and honey.
i I think you are the insane one
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Kolping: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
The owners of the country have spoken. No one is allowed to leave the slave plantation.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by ifiokjohn(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
They should please remove that man from the throne, he is not fit to be an Eze for identifying with a terrorist. He is also a terrorist.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by maasoap(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Realname:

nonentity my region gave him the presidency, stop assuming peoples state of origin based on comments.

Now, you're ashamed of your region. It is not that difficult to spot IPOB youth
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by IloveToMess: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Abagworo:
1 million Imo votes for Buhari 2019 guaranteed.
Not my IMO abeg.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Realname: 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
maasoap:

Now, you're ashamed of your region. It is not that difficult to stop IPOB youth

Nonentity
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Justinah4real(f): 1:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
XTHRONE:

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by mcquin(m): 2:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
rusher14:

And if powers that be insist why cry when you have no power?

Because I am no fool. For those of you that support "wrong," because you lack "power," don't go around disturbing the many others who are putting effort to right the wrongs you lack the courage to so do.

Peace!

And I appreciate the fact that many of you have come to the realization that Buhari is today unpopular as your last hope is no longer Nigerians who voted him willingly in 2015, but now on the rigging machines of the state. Next time, effect policies that make you endearing to Nigerians and you won't stress your head about "powers that be."
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by LZAA: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
presidency:
State House Press Release

President Buhari: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us

President Muhammadu Buhari Thursday in Abuja declared that the Federal Government is ready to contend with anyone who is against the peace and unity of Nigeria.

''Anybody that tries to joke with the unity of this country has a problem as long as we are alive,'' President Buhari said while receiving Eze Abdulfatah Emetumah III, the Offor of Umuofor Kingdom, Oguta LGA, Imo State.

The President told members of the delegation led by the monarch, who is also the Chief Imam of Oguta that his main objective of serving as an elected public office holder is to make the country better.

''Our single objective is how to make Nigeria better and we will never get tired,'' he said.

President Buhari, who thanked the delegation for identifying with the progress made so far by this administration in moving the nation forward, assured them that their well thought out recommendations on engendering unity in the country would be considered.

In his remarks, Eze Emetumah commended the President for demonstrating his love for Nigerians and Nigeria through purposeful leadership in the last three years.

''Your Excellency, from birth you have a mission for Nigeria and you have demonstrated this in your career as a soldier, Minister, Head of State, in PTF and now President.

''You have fought for the unity of this nation and its enemies, we know very well that you won’t tolerate anything that would affect its unity and our collective existence,'' he said.

According to the royal father and cleric, it is noteworthy that under the present administration, ‘‘dissemblers like Boko Haram and other anarchists have tasted the bitter pills.''

''In agriculture, today locally produced rice has outnumbered the imported, while critical infrastructure especially Federal roads across the nation have improved and are still improving''.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media & Publicity)
October 11, 2018

I'm guessing the clown is the one wearing that cap they used to write "DUNCE" back in the day
Funny enough the cap was a cone grin grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback Roger3D Sarkin my ruv grin
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
LZAA:

I'm guessing the clown is the one wearing that cap they used to write "DUNCE" back in the day
Funny enough the cap was a cone grin grin
Cc immhotep pointzerom greenback Roger3D Sarkin my ruv grin
No comment grin grin

Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by KingRagnar: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Well said, the fight has heightened, from fighting corruption to fighting agents of disunity.
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by olabrad: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
rusher14:

After 2019 election you would understand the meaning of power.

Your online winning is but for the moment.

Trust the USA.

The only thing that can keep buhari in power after 2019 is rigging
Re: Anybody That Jokes With Nigeria's Unity Has A Problem With Us - President Buhari by olabrad: 4:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
maasoap:

All these don't matter, just accept your fate in peace, and without struggling. You will be okay.

Yeah, we should accept our fate that buhari can only remain in power by rigging election. Aren't you ashamed of your life for being a part of deception? I'm certain your parents will curse the day they birthed you if they see this your comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship: Ozekhome Says APC Has No Candidate / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah / Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others Bought Their Way To APC With N100m Each — Bafarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.