Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Sms Marketing!! Get A Website With Over 9000 Free Units And Free Lagos Numbers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sms Marketing!! Get A Website With Over 9000 Free Units And Free Lagos Numbers. (275 Views)

Are You Into Affiliate Marketing? Get More Leads And Sales / Content Marketing: Get This Free Gift To Help You Make More Sales In 2020 / Buy 1000 Bulksms Units And Get 100 Units Free On Smsakara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sms Marketing!! Get A Website With Over 9000 Free Units And Free Lagos Numbers. by Adaeze66(f): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2018
First of all, let me educate you a little on what sms marketing( Bulk sms business) is so as not to get confused on the package I'm offering today.

Bulk Messaging is the dissemination of large numbers of SMS messages for delivery to mobile phone terminals using the internet. You can send SMS to millions of phones around the world with a click of a button. It is used by media companies, enterprises, banks (for marketing and fraud control) and consumer brands for a variety of purposes including entertainment, enterprise and mobile marketing.
Bulk messaging is commonly used for alerts, reminders, marketing but also for information and communication between both staff and customers.

Bulk messaging lets you deliver SMS messages to mobile handsets almost anywhere in the world.

SMS has made it possible to reach people in few seconds and place information directly “in the palm of their hand”. The recipient's direct response to such information has been noted to be very high. SMS business is enjoying its profit boom presently as you will have noticed that many people are now marketing and promoting the business.

1) How does the sms package I'm offering work?
How Does Our SMS System Work?
Our system is designed as a web based application. It allows you to send SMS and manage your contacts and messages by using any web browser. Our SMS system is robust and flexible for future improvement.Features

2)SMS Website

Yes, the website you get is yours forever.
Send SMS to Nigeria and the world

With our reliable sms gateway, you can send messages to any part of the world with good delivery. We are connected to providers in Nigeria and over 200 countries.

you can always decide to change the website domain to your preferred choice.

3)sell Other Products
You can use your website to sell other products such as ebooks, recharge cards, data plans and other affiliate goods.
Beautiful Themes

4)Choose from many of the themes and give your site a spark. Not satisfied with our current theme offerings? just make a custom theme request and we will send you a quote. As a SMS reseller, your business will grow.
Unlimited Users

5)Manage your customers in real-time. You can have an unlimited number of clients and sell any amount to them. The opportunities are limitless.
Reseller Plan

You can easily set up sites for your clients and then integrate these sites with your powerful SMS API.
Custom Widgets

6)Customize your site with beautiful widgets eg. facebook like box, twitter box and visitor counters, Instagram, Youtube videos etc. You can also make custom requests and one of our staff will help with integration.
Dedicated Staff

We have dedicated staff ready to help you anytime with your website. They are available from Mon - Sat, 8am - 10pm. We handle all the technicalities allowing you to focus on your business. As a company, we dedicate ourselves to solve all your business needs
Use Customized Sender ID

7)Use your company brand name as your SMS sender id when sending out messages like GTBank, MFM etc and stand out from the crowd. This will definitely increase customer engagement.
Duplicate Numbers Remover

the software automatically removes duplicate phone numbers from your list of recipients thereby saving you money.
Guaranteed SMS delivery

The system automatically filters bad words from your SMS before dispatching it to the gateways. This has been tested to tremendously increase our delivery rate.
Real-time Transaction History / Usage Traffic

You can monitor your transaction history and unit usage of your account and that of your customers from a single page.
Android Mobile App

coolGet an Android mobile app for your business as a reseller. Distribute on the Google play store and watch your income soar!
Unlimited Contacts

Manage unlimited phonebooks and numbers. Send sms directly to numbers in multiple phonebooks at once.
SMS units on registration

Automatically assign sms units to your customers when they register. This boosts patronage and enables them to test the service delivery before they make a purchase.
Intelligent Character Counter

9)Your website has been implemented with an intelligent character counter. This tells your customers the number of pages their sms will take.
Powerful API

Give your customers your SMS API to integrate with their external software. The API supports SMS send, balance, history and scheduling of messages.

NOTE- I've used this website for 5 years and i've been able to achieve my targeted goals and made enough money, I've decided to sell it because I'm moving on to the next phase of my life which is beauty and skin care. once you get this website, i would direct you to the companies personal customer care for more enquiries and where you can buy more sms units, once the ones offered has finished. I would also offer tips on how to successfully run the business and make close to 500k monthly and how to meet targeted audience.

So the webiste, the 9000 sms units, over 1 million lagosians numbers( potential clients and customers you can market to) is up for sale.
for 50,000 naira only. Grab this opportunity now.
check out other sms marketing companies, they run their reseller packages for 50k without sms units and numbers, you would still have to buy the sms units. So friends this is a good opportunity. Good way of making money online. Check out the website up for sale and make your own personal survey. www.bestbulksmsmadeasy.com if you like what you see message. Become your own boss today.

Intrested persons should send a whatsapp number to 09052807899. whatsapp message only.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Unemployed Graduates / Do You Want New Ideas to make money In The Value Chain Of Your Business? / Get Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.