Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... (1066 Views)

Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by iLegendd(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Should I do it now or later? Or should I wait till next year?
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by TheSilentNight: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2018
Manmen
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Olifiz(m): 10:23am On Oct 12, 2018
Who u help? Pls do it now.

Argue with ur keyboard

2 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Tony142: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:

do not do it oo, till next year, after the two currupt idiot most have been elected

Atiku vs buhari

share for buhari, like for Atiku

7 Likes

Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Tony142:

do not do it oo, till next year, after the two currupt idiot most have been elected

Atiku vs buhari

share for buhari, like for Atiku
when did you become nairaland's inec official? Well, we know all you want is likes kiss

1 Like

Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by MrSensor(m): 10:32am On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:
do that now now. wink
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2018
Even me sef, i cnt b wasting mb everyday here and getting banned unnecessarily. Is manymen nt yet ready? I wantu join asap
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Tony142: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2018
QueenBelle:
when did you become nairaland's inec official? Well, we know all you want is likes kiss

Lol, i was the inec official even b4 u were born shocked

No, i did not want likes, all i want is for God to uproot every buhari in ur life and bring in Atiku grin

#GoGetUrPVC

meanwhile, i just went through your profile, i notice 2 things about your profile pics tongue

hope u are not the one on dat pics? lipsrsealed
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by iLegendd(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2018
MrSensor:
do that now now. wink
Trust me, I mean what I'm saying. I planned leaving finally in 2020, but a spirit is telling me to do it this year.

Why I'm being skeptical is because there are lots of nice guys in this forum who get used by women. I need to help them out. I'll rethink my decision. Also, Nairaland fetches me lots of extra money. undecided

Anway, I will still deactivate soon and focus on the foreign market. There are more clients there.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Dmpaul:
Even me sef, i cnt b wasting mb everyday here and getting banned unnecessarily.
Is manymen nt yet ready?
I wantu join asap
Yes, it's ready and it's easy to use. Most guys think I need to be creating posts on the site to make it lively.

No, I created that site and gave it to all men around the world to help themselves. It's an open forum for all men. No one owns it. It's for men and by men.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Yes, it's ready and it's easy to use. Most guys think I need to be creating posts on the site to make it lively.

No, I created that site and gave it to all men around the world to help themselves. It's an open forum for all men. No one owns it. It's for men and by men.
ok. But you'll still have to put up posts too to make it lively.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by iLegendd(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2018
Dmpaul:

ok. But you'll still have to put up posts too to make it lively.
Posts are on Wetclef. The thing is, we have handled almost 100% of all relationship problems men face either in a post or in a book. Nothing is left except the person wants a private mentorship.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by TheDAVIDOFuckG(f): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Manmen
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Albertone(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
iLegendd:
Do you know how many lives you are touching with your posts??The secrets i learnt from you,if i execute them well,in the next 2years there will be .....modified
Even if it is to come and create one post per week,it wont stop you from venturing into your foreign market.
One more thing,if you deactivate,i am coming with the next available bus to PH...
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by Eberechi24(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
iLegendd:
The only controversial character on nairaland, Your thread will be missed. Don't deactivate your account cause I will need it. you can leave nairaland without deactivating your account.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by iLegendd(m): 1:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

The only controversial character on nairaland, Your thread will be missed. Don't deactivate your account cause I will need it. you can leave nairaland without deactivating your account.
Controversial? No. It's just me.
Re: DEACTIVATE: I'm About To Deactivate My Nairaland Account Because... by kilisi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
iLegendd:

Please don't deactivate just yet. I'm now learning a lot of new things through your eyes opening posts especially those that focused on digital skills and how to make money from it. Some of us really appreciate what you are doing and will be disappointed if you leave now.

From a fan....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Naked Before You Marry! / Could She Really Be Lesbian? / Let’s Talk!! A Guy/babe Who Stayed Virgin Till 35 – Is That A Dignity Or Curse??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.