Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! (884 Views)

New Zealand Visiting Visa.. .help / Help!!!!!! Urgent!!!! How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Alagbado, Kola B/s / Embassy Denied Me Visa,help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please guys I want to apply for a USA visa, though I have been denied once in 2016, that was the first time I applied, i said I was going for taekwondo sport competition but I couldn't answer the questions the V.O asked me so I was refused then, I had a Schengen visa then, but now I have been to Dubai twice, i have 2 Kenya visas, I only went once, I have a Schengen visa, a South African visa which I didn't use and I have also been to Ghana, now I just want to go and visit but I need to know what my chances are and what documents best suit me to produce to them and how do I go about it to increase my chances of getting the visa
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Dannybammz: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Just know the likely possible questions the Consular Officer would ask
Like, all the countries you've been to
And if you're paying for your trip, you'll need Statement of account, Letter of employment and any other document you think will ease your case, and pray

2 Likes

Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please do you have an idea of questions they might ask ? and what documents do you think can ease the case, those are the things I really want to know
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
They reject visit visas anyhow. Try school levels.....chose a course not offered in Nigeria. If you chose the one offered in Nigeria, be ready to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubts, why you want to study abroad.

If you insist on visit visa, then you should have serious tie with Nigeria. Like being married with kids, have a well paying job or striving business, fantastic account activity(by this I don't mean the balance, the inflows and outflows must be encouraging and should be something achieved over time)

The VO has to have a strong conviction about you coming back......hence, the reason for the strong ties with Nigeria.

Then where you're going to stay matters. You should make arrangements where you would stay. If it's a hotel, you should know the name and address off heart, you should contact the hotel, make reservations before the interview. Make part payment if possible. You should be your own sponsor. You should know the places you want to visit(tourism) and their address.

If you're visiting someone, the person has to be a citizen with a job and good track record. You should know the person's address and where he/she works. You should know the person into to. Still you should be your own sponsor.

Finally, be very bold and outspoken. Go straight to the point.

Hope this helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by warrenweste(m): 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
saintobi009:
Please do you have an idea of questions they might ask ? and what documents do you think can ease the case, those are the things I really want to know
pp802:
They reject visit visas anyhow. Try school levels.....chose a course not offered in Nigeria. If you chose the one offered in Nigeria, be ready to convince the VO beyond reasonable doubts, why you want to study abroad.

If you insist on visit visa, then you should have serious tie with Nigeria. Like being married with kids, have a well paying job or striving business, fantastic account activity(by this I don't mean the balance, the inflows and outflows must be encouraging and should be something achieved over time)

The VO has to have a strong conviction about you coming back......hence, the reason for the strong ties with Nigeria.

Then where you're going to stay matters. You should make arrangements where you would stay. If it's a hotel, you should know the name and address off heart, you should contact the hotel, make reservations before the interview. Make part payment if possible. You should be your own sponsor. You should know the places you want to visit(tourism) and their address.

If you're visiting someone, the person has to be a citizen with a job and good track record. You should know the person's address and where he/she works. You should know the person into to. Still you should be your own sponsor.

Hope this helps

Courses like? Can u pls suggest
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
pp802:

Hope this helps

But if I try school level I will have to actually be admitted to a school and pay all the fees and I am not interested in that, I just want to go for a few days nd return back
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
warrenweste:

Courses like? Can u pls suggest

It depends on your course and what you want. Are you going for Masters or bachelor? What's your background? Science, art, commercial?

For those in applied sciences; like chemistry, you can apply to study pharmaceutical chemistry(what they have in Nigeria is pharmacy. It's different from pharmaceutical chemistry)

You can also apply to study Nuclear chemistry(not studied in Nigeria)

**Just Google hard, you will get the info you seek.

NB: you can apply for courses also offered in Nigeria, if you can be able to convince the VO why you need to study it in abroad.

For instance a friend applied for a course offered in Nigeria and when the VO told him that they offer the same course in a lot of federal and private universities in Nigeria, and why is he so keen about going abroad to study the course.

He said to her; I have 2 friends who studied same course, one in Nigeria and one in USA. The one who studied in Nigeria came out with a 1st class, the one in USA came out with a 2.2.

Both applied for the same managerial position in Nigeria, the one from USA got the job. Why? Because he was far better in the course both in practicals and theory. He said to her: Education in Nigeria, cannot be compared to that of USA. He said that is why companies prefer to employ abroad graduates as managers and departmental heads than Nigerian graduates. He said Nigerian companies value abroad graduates more than Nigerian graduates. He said if you study abroad, you don't need to sort lecturers or buy your way through because there will be no need for it. The lecturers are not strict. They teach you based on your pace, your intellect. As you're doing the theory, you're doing the practicals so as for the theory not to look like magic. No victimization!

He got the VISA eventually, even though he had to forfeit the initial part payment he made to the school, just to go hustle.

So it's all about being very bold and being able to convince beyond reasonable doubts.

To be on a safer side though, apply for a course not offered in Nigeria, so you don't have to do much explanation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
saintobi009:

But if I try school level I will have to actually be admitted to a school and pay all the fees and I am not interested in that, I just want to go for a few days nd return back

Are you sure you will return back? It is rare for a Nigerian to go there and return and that's why they deny a lot.

Do you have someone there who is a citizen?

What do you do here? Are you married?

Answer those questions and I'll advice you on how to go about it. You don't need to send me pm.

Modified-------------
You don't need to pay all fees! Read above what a friend did
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
pp802:

Are you sure you will return back? It is rare for a Nigerian to go there and return and that's why they deny a lot.

Do you have someone there who is a citizen?

What do you do here? Are you married?

Answer those questions and I'll advice you on how to go about it. You don't need to send me pm.

Modified-------------

You don't need to pay all fees! Read above what a friend did

Yes I definitely plan on returning back, I have been to Italy and a couple of other countries,i am not exactly a big fan of staying outside the country for long,i have a couple of step sisters there who have been there for about 12 years now but we don't keep in touch anymore,i run a car lot with my brother over here, we sell cars
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
saintobi009:

Yes I definitely plan on returning back, I have been to Italy and a couple of other countries,i am not exactly a big fan of staying outside the country for long,i have a couple of step sisters there who have been there for about 12 years now but we don't keep in touch anymore,i run a car lot with my brother over here, we sell cars

Are you married? Do you have kids?

Since you don't keep in touch, then forget them cos they might not be willing to harbour you through out your stay and I doubt if they are citizens.

Google the hotel you will stay. Make reservations online and pay part. Print out the reservation. Get a copy of your bank statement.....well prepared with good inflows and outflows, good balance too. Let the balance be able to cover your trip: hotel, trans within, flight fees, feeding etc, and the remaining balance would still be much.
Be able to talk about your business(know well about it, how the cars come in, your clients and customers)

Google the places you intend to visit(tourism), the address, the things about them that you actually want to see.

With these, you're good to go. By God's grace you should get it.
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
pp802:

Are you married? Do you have kids?

Since you don't keep in touch, then forget them cos they might not be willing to harbour you through out your stay and I doubt if they are citizens.

Google the hotel you will stay. Make reservations online and pay part. Print out the reservation. Get a copy of your bank statement.....well prepared with good inflows and outflows, good balance too. Let the balance be able to cover your trip: hotel, trans within, flight fees, feeding etc, and the remaining balance would still be much.
Be able to talk about your business(know well about it, how the cars come in, your clients and customers)

Google the places you intend to visit(tourism), the address, the things about them that you actually want to see.

With these, you're good to go. By God's grace you should get it.

I am not married and do not have kids, I have a pregnant girlfriend, she's 3 months pregnant, is it better I state those things or not ?
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Omon605(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
saintobi009:
Please guys I want to apply for a USA visa, though I have been denied once in 2016, that was the first time I applied, i said I was going for taekwondo sport competition but I couldn't answer the questions the V.O asked me so I was refused then, I had a Schengen visa then, but now I have been to Dubai twice, i have 2 Kenya visas, I only went once, I have a Schengen visa, a South African visa which I didn't use and I have also been to Ghana, now I just want to go and visit but I need to know what my chances are and what documents best suit me to produce to them and how do I go about it to increase my chances of getting the visa

Your travel history is very strong. You only need two type to be qualify for US visa. 1. Marriage, if you are not please don't apply, not to further dent your passport, because you will be refuse. 2. Work, because that will be the key discussion, they will exactly you in this area and ask you all possible questions relating to it. If the two issues is sorted out you are free to go. because from your travel history you are almost 60% done

1 Like

Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
saintobi009:

I am not married and do not have kids, I have a pregnant girlfriend, she's 3 months pregnant, is it better I state those things or not ?

You don't need to mention except you're asked. You would be asked though. If asked, just say you're married and she's pregnant. The pregnancy shouldn't be high in duration. You can say 1 month.
They would ask how many weeks/months you intend staying. You shouldn't mention above1 or 2 weeks
Re: Usa Visa Help Urgent!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Omon605:

Your travel history is very strong. You only need two type to be qualify for US visa. 1. Marriage, if you are not please don't apply, not to further dent your passport, because you will be refuse. 2. Work, because that will be the key discussion, they will exactly you in this area and ask you all possible questions relating to it. If the two issues is sorted out you are free to go. because from your travel history you are almost 60% done

I am not married but I have a 3 months pregnant girlfriend and for work I work with my step brother I a car lot, the business is not registered in my name but I can get the CAC and company account, is it advisable I use my brothers company or I just go register my own CAC and open a co-operate and start to send specific amount into my own personal account ? or what do you think I can do ? my passport expires in August 2019 so I want to get the visa on it before it does.

(1) (Reply)

Changing Dollars To Naira With BDC / Correct Me If I'm Wrong About The E-2 Visa / Argentina Visa For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.