Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) (43132 Views)

American Tourist Describes Nigeria After Spending 12 Days In Lagos (Photos) / White Couple Sitting Dangerously On A Bike In Ikeja / Topless Lady On A Motorbike Along Lekki Expressway In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by perdollar(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
afonja brother
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Greenbirth: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am beginning to hate this Istablog Naija. Most of your post news look like stage manged news.

1 Like

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 2:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
If dem call us black monkey now una go dey vex. Just negodu

3 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Typical ipob man, always looking for stuffs to make money. Both legal and illegal, even absurd ways sef. See as he dey smile like person wey dey money for ground
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Ologogoro: 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
If you know you know
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Assassin101: 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
if him no get baboon, wetin him gain na?
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nerdygangsta(m): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
redeem your iTunes card, amazon at mouthwatering rates, WhatsApp me 07082067395
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Conqueror89: 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
Them dey Go work nah. No more monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Welcome To Lagos.
True yarn. Everybody gat hustle. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by romeorailss: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na the jazz wey baba tell am to do angry
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Funni man...why him wan cover face?
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by captainbell: 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'm sure na juju the guy take am do.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by RaphtechSolar(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
mrjaydee:
Them dey Go work nah. No more monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Welcome To Lagos.
funny u
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Looks like Tinubu backing Yoruba Muslims
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Simplep:
Big head,see as u jst waste dis big space to type rubbish,olori ike

which one painment u,

the space or the swag

tell me u did not enjoy it
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
lmao. grin grin grin grin
See as the foolish thing just hold the man wella like say him be human being.

I feel like flogging it to stupor right now grin
Goooooat
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Lucifer66(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
I see nothing wrong with this. It's his pet but foolish and uneducated Nigerians will say otherwise.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by agukayode(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
lmao. grin grin grin grin See as the foolish thing just hold the man wella like say him be human being.
I feel like flogging it to stupor right now grin

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by thisnaijaguy: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
He's showing some love now. Tomorrow we will hear that he's roasting the baboon. I hope he doesn't though.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Osyxcel(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
mrjaydee:

Are you trying to say that the man is a monkey? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
See how they're unknowingly spreading disease.whether the baboon is vaccinated or not no one knows.smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Oyerinde16(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
u are not well
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by ElectGINeer(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park
when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen
phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I
was also downloading something with my phone at that
same time.. immediately she saw my phone she told the
crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so
confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd
attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was
passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was
going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent
me to the police station together with the woman and I still
explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the
policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called
and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home
when she was leaving to town

... I even cried more and more
because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told
the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman
pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it
over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened
my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Eekaro omo naija
My guy, no need for you to wake up again. You should live in your dream.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I was at a park
when i saw a woman seriously complaining about her stolen
phone. So I went near her to listen to what she was saying.. I
was also downloading something with my phone at that
same time.. immediately she saw my phone she told the
crowd that's her phone which was Samsung galaxy S6 Edge..

For a moment i couldn't even open my mouth, i was so
confused. she held me and slapped me. the crowd
attempted to beat me up. But luckily a policeman was
passing by and he came into the scene.. He asked what was
going on and i explained with tears all over my face.. He sent
me to the police station together with the woman and I still
explained to the policeman that i was innocent.. So the
policeman asked the woman to call her phone.. she called
and a girl picked and told the woman it was her daughter.
The girl told the woman that she left her phone at home
when she was leaving to town

... I even cried more and more
because I had already been disgraced .. The policeman told
the woman to settle me with some money.. The woman
pulled 5million naira out of her bag and wanted to hand it
over to me but it was just too much for me so i just opened
my eyes, stood up from my bed and went to urinate.
Eekaro omo naija
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by pakani112(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
All this people sef I comment my reserve.
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 3:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
fagbohun4j:
Typical ipob man, always looking for stuffs to make money. Both legal and illegal, even absurd ways sef. See as he dey smile like person wey dey money for ground

No mind dem, e be like say human head no dey for ritual, they come switch to baboon.. useless IPOB indeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
I prefer to have this baboon as the president over a million and one times than the lifeless bastard who raped Aisha at the age of 10
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Baroba:

No mind dem, e be like say human head no dey for ritual, they come switch to baboon.. useless IPOB indeed.
Why will human heads not finish when afonjas have harvested all the available skulls?
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by yapeku1: 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow
Re: Man Backing Baboon On A Bike In Lagos (Photos) by stefanweeks: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Truthisit:

East or where?
I guess Biafra.

I am sure even your amala infested brain knows where i am referring to

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unidentified African Woman Dies In Dubai. Do You Know Her? (photos) / Accident At Abudu, 53 People Burnt To Death - Graphic Photos / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.