Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects (37554 Views)

Market Women In Ghana Paid Their Last Respects And Tributes To Mohbad(pics) / Moses Olaiya 'Baba Sala' Is Dead / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Edithfavourite: 4:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
King Sunny Ade recently visited the family of the late comedy maestro, Chief Moses Olaiya Adejumo popularly known as Baba Sala who died few days ago, to pay his last respects..

See more :

https://zenithnaija.com/king-sunny-ade-visits-the-family-of-late-baba-sala-to-pay-his-last-respects/

6 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by tayebest(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Legendary and indigenous comedian! sad

Rest on! cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by tayebest(m): 4:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Legendary and indigenous comedian! sad

Rest on! cry

8 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by hubtiva: 4:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
one day one day we will alll die

7 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by jamaicabakare(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, the man made my child hood a memorable one.

R I P.. Baba Sala

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by sexymoma(f): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Baba nor dey old? angry
He looks younger angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
I'm part of the indomie generation.

Don't know them
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by davibid: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sunny Ade what a fine musician

I'm not a Yoruba man but I love the guy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Skepticus: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
cool

sexymoma:
Baba nor dey old? angry
He looks younger angry

"Blame" it on good genes and a healthy lifestyle

Premiumwriter:

Don't know them

No one gives a flying f.uck

6 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by peteruuu(m): 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yoruba Amaka

No more comedy.... It's you and your creator now.

#All is Vanity.

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Ololanla: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Omoteyi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oko Wosi wonkoko,
Imule Aladisa,
Aderinposonu,
Rest In Perfect peace sir.

12 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by ashjay001(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Don't know them

U wish!

If u know whizzy n u're his fan, then u know KSA. Their collabo, is one of my best whizkid's music.

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by juitar(m): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
No1 Yoruba comedian, but was scammed and wrecked. Funny Baba Sala, RIP (I WATCHED "Orun mo oru" IN LATE 80s)

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by tunary(m): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Turn by turn
I love sunny Ade so much
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by macello4(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:

Don't know them
who cares animal

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Skepticus:
cool

"Blame" it on good genes and a healthy lifestyle

No one gives a flying f.uck
and who's looking for a f.uck

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by wonlasewonimi: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
He taught KSA how to play the guitar

4 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Dacronym(m): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
sexymoma:
Baba nor dey old? angry
He looks younger angry
Check out his Dr he uses Some guy like that.
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 4:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
macello4:
who cares animal
no one moròn
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Smooyis(m): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rest in peace Baba Sala
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by macello4(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
no one moròn
na wa for u ooh must u call me slowpoke? some one can not just joke with u?
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
macello4:
na wa for u ooh must u call me slowpoke? some one can not just joke with u?

grin u call am animal , DAT one na joke?

grin

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by gwmlogistic: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

U wish!

If u know whizzy n u're his fan, then u know KSA. Their collabo, is one of my best whizkid's music.
I've not listened to any wizzy song.

Not intentionally
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by ashjay001(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
I've not listened to any wizzy song.

Not intentionally

U write articles, with ur limited exposure Probably tech stuff sha.

U can't be a successful writer, without wallowing in information

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
many kids here dont know it was baba sala that discovered sunny ade. He thought him how to play guitar and sing music.

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

U write articles, with ur limited exposure Probably tech stuff sha.

U can't be a successful writer, without wallowing in information
Choi.

Who's this one again

Wetin concern wizzy song with article writing?

Even the ingrish in those songs can kill the writing spirit grin
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Ategberoson(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
baba sala with his oversize glasses then grin

RIP sir, may you found mercy at the other end

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by ashjay001(m): 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Choi.

Who's this one again

Wetin concern wizzy song with article writing?

Even the ingrish in those songs can kill the writing spirit grin

Haaa.....

Do u read? Fiction esp? Have u been commissioned to write any article on pop culture? Do u know, what it means, to label urself a writer sad

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by younglleo: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
Rest on baba sala.. Although i no knw u
Re: King Sunny Ade Visits The Family Of Late Baba Sala To Pay His Last Respects by Premiumwriter: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
ashjay001:

Haaa.....

Do u read? Fiction esp? Have u been commissioned to write any article on pop culture? Do u know, what it means, to label urself a writer sad
a writer doesn't have to know everything.

No should.

And yes I read more than you can ever imagine.

I don't have to listen to wizzy or any musician in order to write about them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo's Mother Is Dead / Portable meet Timaya, Phyno & Sabinus for the First Time in Bayelsa / I Don’t Know Gideon Okeke – Chiwetalu Agu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.