Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (105247 Views)

A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos) / If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Re: Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate by Ategberoson(m): 10:25am On Oct 15, 2018
ifiokjohn:
Check my name you will see am not igbo. for your info my state is the largest oil producing state so we feed Nigeria and i tell you if the five igbo states go We in the Niger delta will go with them. Nigeria can keep edo state.

Note: they is a great percentage of igbos in delta state so assurely delta will follow them.

if you like be Hausa the ijaw nation had denounce following Igbo and they were even angry with KANU for including their states without consultation

you call yourself ijaw but till date you don't know why Igbo hate sarowiwa. you're a kid go and find somewhere to sit
Re: Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate by jafol(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
adekayo1234:

Funny thing is most of the easterners I relate with are quite good people. Infact, I prefer to buy stuffs from an Igbo man than my fellow westerners cos of their friendly and pragmatic approach to business (if only they can apply same to politics).

Nl however is a stark contrast to what I see in real life.
I personally hate the northern hegemony and I longed for a day the south would truly unite to conquer the northern dominance..
However, it seems the wound of yesteryears have not quite healed which is why the south keep playing fiddle to a clueless north whose many leaders lack foresight or the will to Foster this nation's development; little wonder the region remains the most backward despite producing so many presidents.

My brother they pretend to be good because you probably have something they don't have. THEY WILL laugh at ur face I think u should test your friendship then you will see their real personalities. I'm talking from experience here in USA and even in UK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.