Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79347 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by CastedDude: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peoples Democratic Party 2019 Presidential candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar held a close door meeting with the former Governor of Anambra State, Mr Peter Obi.

It's expected that the former Vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Atiku will announce the economist and banker, Peter Obi his running mate in no short a time.

Mr Obi arrived at Mr Abubakar’s residence in Asokoro neighborhood around 3:00 p.m., and both have been holding undisclosed talks.

The former Anambra governor is widely speculated as a top candidate for Mr Abubakar to pick as running mate.

The former vice president on Sunday became the presidential candidate of PDP, Nigeria’s main opposition.

Several options have been suggested in the public domain, with the candidate being widely expected to choose from either the Igbo-dominated Southeast or a Yoruba choice in the Southwest part of the country.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/peter-obi-meets-with-atiku-in-abuja-to-be-announced-as-running-mate.html

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by CastedDude: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jtjohn(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congrats to our Next president and vice president......

558 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley

558 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by hisgrace090: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow!

God is about to restore Nigeria's lost glory through this noble men.

That's great and to God be the glory.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool

244 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by astOorR(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nigerians are United, we need strategists...
We need thinkers,
We need an infusion of young blood too.

Like my Neighbour replied me this morning when I asked how he’s doing, “ I am Atikulating”

280 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Gossiplover: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
make we dey see shaa
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by femijay8271(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
My Nigga! meanwhile APC crew rite now

230 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by marshalldgreat(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley

Anytime I see your post, I always wait for the Ibori part grin

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

Anytime I see your post, I always wait for the Ibori part grin
grin grin grin That's the best part haters hate to see...

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peter Obi the next PDP president after Atiku in 2027

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool
Akinwumi Adesina, another brilliant man... But he is still young in the game...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by yusuff4u2c(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Abjay97(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC how market?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by kirkwood: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
All these alternative candidates should now throw in the towel already. Peter Obi has been tested and trusted and therefore better than all of them put together.

If you're clamouring for youth inclusion in governance and you don't accept this Atiku/Obi combination, then you either have selfish interests to protect or you're just being tribalistic.

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ozoebuka1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

On a serious note, afonjas should free themselves from "we-die-here" mentality. It's a good thing that Nigeria will be reclaimed and progressed by an Hausa and igbo man... We've tried Hausa and Yoruba but it didn't work.

Any Yoruba man that votes or campaigns for buhari just to spite the igbo VP, my prayer for such a person is; may your life affairs be run as Buhari has been running Nigerians affairs.

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by EweduAfonja(f): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Zombies should cry me an Ocean cuz I wanna Scuba dive right now

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by aariwa(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
He demystified governance during his 8 years as governor.I have met him severally in my village and GRA Onitsha where he lives without any security. Very frugal with money,wears the same cloth all the time and as clean as a whistle

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lirusehn(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am Yoruba and I have been praying PDP zones her VP slot to the Southeast.

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine one of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
God bless Our Igbo people even though they believe we Yorubas hate them. smiley

276 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Finally!

I can assure His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR), that he will be cruising till 2023

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ewooooooo

Is over for the lifeless one.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Balyz: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
failures already

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

45 Likes 7 Shares

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by raynobz: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
We are so atikulating next year grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Caseless: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin

Theyll lose together! This is not a match for our professor! The calculation is , if atiku picks a running-mate from the west, prof might go so an igbo man could be selected for the post. Now that they've chosen from the east, the coast is now clear for prof to continue his good job.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ShameOnAPC: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Bad day for APC grin

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ComeAndobo: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oya. Let the permutation and calculations begin.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin wink cheesy grin sad grin cool wink cool as usual, Ipob jhudas don push/support Atiku to his suicide/ destruction .Ipob support Eleka,dancing Hippo,Agbaje,etc .We all knw d outcome. Thank U Atiku 4 not picking Okonjo.Baba can do dancing time till 2023.Congrats to APC

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.