Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79346 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lonelydora: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku 'Nkpokiti' Abubakar, you have done well in picking Peter Obi. May you find favour in the sight of God and Nigerians to turn things around in Jesus Name. Amen

Watch as you win that Dullard in Aso Rock with a landslide.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Rapuru14: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ggh
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Indeed God has remember Nigeria

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blind, 3D wallpaper and wall panels. We give you value for your money

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Koralords: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
If you have your Pvc and you voting atiku click like

19 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Osagyefo98:
Ewooooooo

Is over for the lifeless one.

grin grin grin

You have a right to make yourself feel happy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by eleojo23: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Anybody can be the VP be it SW, SE or NC

Why are some south westerners whining? Are Igbos not also Nigerians? Must you people always be the chosen ones?

The South West will be feeling high now thinking that they are the only ones who will decide the outcome of the election until the Middle Belt destroys their calculation.

SE = Atiku
SS = Atiku
Half North - Atiku
MB= Atiku
Half SW - Atiku

Buhari will not sleep throughout this election period.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Aldebaran(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmm...

Igbo Vice-president grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Calers: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dead on arrival. Buhari till 2023
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by frankwyte: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
When you see those who means business you can tell. No delay with wide consultations!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by chumasmog(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Isn't this wonderful, the combination of Atiku and Peter Obi puts smile on the faces of Nigerians.. I believe 9ja will be gr8 again...

God bless Nigerians in Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the [b]North Central
will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool[/b]

grin grin grin

Look at the bigger picture

Atiku is buried already

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by engineoil: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back[b]

Let the games begin cool[/b]
Adeshina coming back as a Minister is more of demotion. He is currently the President of African Development Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Smile4daddy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
E pain the S.Westerners!
Monkey dey work, baboons won come chop.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
How i wish Dora is alive to witness this.
As soon as I read peter was selected, I remembered her.

It's well.
Peter goes by the book and he lives by the law. He was already a billionaire before becoming a governor. Check out his resume and u will see that he isn't an average billionaire.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by musa234(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Congratulations Mr Peter Obi..A very good combo. My vote and that of my family will go to atiku

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

grin grin grin

Look at the bigger picture

Atiku is buried already

So says Benekruku, a man with only one vote out of 200 million people grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by aariwa(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
lirusehn:
I am Yoruba and I have been praying PDP zones her VP slot to the Southeast.

This is the best news so far, I can't imagine the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria being marginalised and to think they've been all-time supporters of our beloved party is an obvious fact to consider.
God bless Atiku!
God bless Our Igbo people even though they believe we Yorubas hate them. smiley
No sane ibo hates Yorubas.Don't rely on these things kids on Nairaland type here

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lawrex: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
I Think, pdp ( Atiku) got it right this time around, am a redeemed member and also a Yoruba man, I can never vote for Apc again, I voted for change in this last election, but buhari ( blood sucker) disappointed me, he needs to go back to school and learn what is called leadership....majority of Yoruba/redeemed member are voting PDP..

17 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Doerstech(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Very Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by san316(m): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
The best VP we will never have
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by 12345baba(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice one. Peter jee kekwa nkwucha.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Dpharisee: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley

You want to kill them with heart attack grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
engineoil:

Adeshina coming back as a Minister is more of demotion. He is currently the President of African Development Bank.

I know

I hope he gets to serve Nigeria again.. He's good

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:

So says Benekruku, a man with only one vote out of 200 million people grin

Am a political mathematician with proven track records.

My analysis has not failed in last 30years
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dpharisee:

You want to kill them with heart attack grin grin grin
That's what I love doing bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by bash8936: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
The next question you should ask yourself is will the North be able to swallow the bitter peel and vote an Igbo man as Vice president based on antecedent and current racial abuses always directed to them by the Igbos....I live in Kano to be precise but I don't see Atiku getting 30% vote from the core north with this except middle belt and Christian Hausa's....Being realistic Buhari is in lead now by voting power...not online supporters....

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by onuebonyi: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obi is a fine gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by izzou(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Benekruku:

Am a political mathematician with proven track records.

My analysis has not failed in last 30years

There's always a first time smiley
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by valerianchikere: 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by millionboi2: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
jtjohn:
Congrats to our Next president and vice president......
Story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.