Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79361 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
My simple prayer is for Buhari to concede if he loses
Call for your change of name advert today.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
The choice of Peter obi is a master stroke to Buharis...

We are sure of a stable Nigeria by next year.
These are men with life in them..
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lawrex: 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Icon79:
The South East is Atikulating. Atiku/Obi are going to carry the entire South East, South South, Middle Belt and North East.

And all ye children of AFONJA should go ahead and vote for Buhari for all we care angry sad shocked

O pari

sw will not vote buhari because he is a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Antivirus92(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
Caseless:
grin

Theyll lose together! This is not a match for our professor! The calculation is , if atiku picks a running-mate from the west, prof might go so an igbo man could be selected for the post. Now that they've chosen from the east, the coast is now clear for prof to continue his good job.
stop crying.....
our prof will go back to class next year....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by lirusehn(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

May GOD BLESS u.
Please send me your account number and state the bank as well.

: smiley

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ekanDamie: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
sassysure:

Did atiku have a say when he was a vp?

U guys should pls stop and let's build Nigeria together again for all of us.

As for obi,Jonathan, osibanjo and sambo were never in his category as a vp.
They are children to him. Peter don't make noise. U will never knew he is a billionaire with huge international connection before he joined politics. And if u think he will not have a say in this economy, then u don't know him. I don't think atiku is richer than him money wise so what will entice him again.
Check out his resume first and tell me what he and the names u mentioned have in common. Jonathan respects and adore that man a lot. Osibanjo wasn't an independent candidate that was why he didn't have a voice. The duo of atiku and obi are on their own and very liberal minded.
Don't u want a better Nigeria?

I have no contest as regards peter obis efficiency.
But I remain. VP slot is just a figure head position.

Well, let's wait n see
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by san316(m): 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
lawrex:

the difference between 2015 and 2019 is that buhari as being tried and he failed woefully..

LOlz, whether he has failed or not is just a matter of perception and not everybody shares your views. Despite the economic challenges, there are still people who moved up the social ladder under this regime. they may have a different view of his performance.

Just watch the coming four months, you might even change your mind too

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by sonnie10: 5:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Actually, it's a symptom for malaria. Your best bet is Fansider
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Kaetoh: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
kiss Just look at the pretty smile at Gbenga Daniel face, Very humble man.

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki
God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori. smiley
God bless Obasanjo, God bless Gbenga Daniel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
astOorR:
Nigerians are United, we need strategists...
We need thinkers,
We need an infusion of young blood too.

Like my Neighbour replied me this morning when I asked how he’s doing, “ I am Atikulating”
grin
You want BMC to run mad ni! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by kingthreat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
Mune:
If anyone thinks Atiku can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election, that person is in kuku land.

PDP was advised to split North West votes, they refused to listen.
NE will definitely go Buhari
NW, no doubt with a freaking margin
NC will be contested.
SW no comment for now
SE will go Atiku
SS will go Atiku

Buhari, even when not in power was naturally loved by his people. Imagine he is on top now.

Very sensible analysis. If only Atiku had given VP to SW, hw would have been sure of that region

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ElectGINeer(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
People wey Sabi! Brain, Smart, Industrious and LifeFULL grin .
Not some set of people wey only get imaginary projects.

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by able20(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
nurusystem:
bye bye bye to PDP,,,, Buhari continue even devil like it or not..
You're a wicked person. Buhari to continue so the killing in Middle Belt will continue.
Ipray the herdsmen invade your village.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by JasonScoolari: 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kaetoh:
Correct bro!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by wickyyolo: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzou:
grin

Nice calculations from Atiku

From what I'm seeing, the North Central will decide Nigeria's next president

I'm a big fan of Adeshina, but I hope he gets his Agricultural ministry back

Let the games begin cool

Your the Son of Your Father.
You just spoke the Fact
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Petdagr8t(m): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku and Peter Obi issa bae
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by AskProf: 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
grin wink cheesy grin sad grin cool wink cool as usual, Ipob jhudas don push/support Atiku to his suicide/ destruction .Ipob support Eleka,dancing Hippo,Agbaje,etc .We all knw d outcome. Thank U Atiku 4 not picking Okonjo.Baba can do dancing time till 2023.Congrats to APC

How true is it that you were born in Ipodo & grew up at Ayilara?
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
ekanDamie:

I have no contest as regards peter obis efficiency.
But I remain. VP slot is just a figure head position.

Well, let's wait n see
Suit urself dear.
As long as they deliver.
Nigerians can be umpire, goalkeeper,footballers and spectators at the same time cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by able20(m): 6:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kaetoh:
God bless Aisha Buhari she is also PDP in her heart.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Kaetoh: 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Correct bro!
yes bro
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Antivirus92(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
PHILipu1:
Landslide victory for Buhari.
Will the Hausa man on the street want anything to do with the Igbos?
The answer is capital NO,they will prefer a Yoruba man million times.

So,it is going to be Buhari/osinbajo till 2023 and Osinbajo/el-rufai till Igbos get sense
NAIRALANDERS..... WELCOMING THE NEW SPEAKER HAUSA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.....
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Calers:
Dead on arrival. Buhari till 2023
Congratulations in advance for your death sir.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
AskProf:

How true is it that you were born in Ipodo & grew up at Ayilara?
I dnt trade banter with minor.Look for ur mate elsewhere. Nuff said
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Icon79(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Well, you can never trust the AFONJAS. Their inferiority complex against Ndi Igbo is legendary. They don't mind voting against their best interest, just because an Igbo man is on the other ticket. Trust me on that one.

In addition, most of them are sheepishly following Tinubu - the man with a FAKE degree from "University of Chicago".

O pari

lawrex:

sw will not vote buhari because he is a disappointment.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Paradise163(f): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
My own Peter Obi oo!!!

Chai Agulu agabago

I remain your Favorite Agulu 1st Daughter cheesy smiley
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?

Lifeless like your APC and their leaders.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Prymestrr(m): 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fukafuka:
grin
Yea yea we did and guess what...it's the best deal so far. Now get back to the matter and stop your bigotry before you die earlier than your appointed time.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
Prymestrr:

Yea yea we did and guess what...it's a best deal so far. Now get back to the matter and stop your bigotry before you die earlier than your appointed time.

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
CastedDude:
lalasticlala
wetin concern snake for dis matter?
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Antivirus92:
NAIRALANDERS..... WELCOMING THE NEW SPEAKER HAUSA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY.....

YOURE LIFELESS LIKE HIM....

HAUSAS PREFER IGBOS TO YORUBA. GO AND FIND OUT.

THEY CALL YORUBAS "BEREREBE" MEANING "BAT"
PEOPLE THAT CAN'T BE TRUSTED, HYPOCRITES, BETRAYERS, ETC.

THIER ONLY PROBLEM WITH IGBO IS THAT ARE AFRAID THAT IGBOS WILL SECEDE.
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

PDP is really making the month of October very sweet for me and also making the month of October very miserable for APC zombies.

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki

all this delta children!
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by maximunimpact(m): 6:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP
God bless Atiku
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Wike
God bless Okowa
God bless Saraki

cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.