Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos (79360 Views)

Victor Umeh ‘Squeezes Face’ As Obi Hugs Soludo At Thanksgiving Mas / Abia 2023: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Unveils 38-Year-Old Running Mate (Photos) / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 3:31am On Oct 13, 2018
leo2020:
PDP always making the mistake of marginalizing southwest with population almost twice that of s/s and s/e..only Omo ale yoruba will support PDP

They in SW do more of Amala politics....show me one state or local government that is PDP owned in SW before we can take you seriously....follow your Tinubu he is your new Awo
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by hysteriabox(m): 4:35am On Oct 13, 2018
egbabiekperemo1:

Point of correction . Secondus d pdp chairman is south south and not south east. Try and be more enlightened
Missed my point by a mile and all insulting. But it's ok
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
bash8936:
The next question you should ask yourself is will the North be able to swallow the bitter peel and vote an Igbo man as Vice president based on antecedent and current racial abuses always directed to them by the Igbos....I live in Kano to be precise but I don't see Atiku getting 30% vote from the core north with this except middle belt and Christian Hausa's....Being realistic Buhari is in lead now by voting power...not online supporters....

Mr yoromuslim, the way you are lamenting, you didnt tell us why the north did not leave PDP that is headed by an Uche.
Now that PDP have made it difficult for you to spread bad blood in the East by picking SE VP, you are now hoping to capitalize on North vs East. grin

We all know how yorubas killed Northerners during riot in IFe and Mile 12 last few years the North will also pay you back. grin
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ojonugwap(m): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2018
2019 election would do some people like film
Vote buy primaries that wouldn't work for general election I will be here to see how they will crying foul foul after the election ��
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ojonugwap(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2018
able20:

You're a wicked person. Buhari to continue so the killing in Middle Belt will continue.
Ipray the herdsmen invade your village.

Shut up isn't the same PDP that are behind the killing just to paint this APC government bad pls use your sense
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Crossboy:
Keep Decieving Ya Self
Eyes Go Soon Clear After 2019

Okay ...
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jafol(m): 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2018
ariesbull:

Yoruba man and the fear of Igbo is legendary. Even in their dreams they fear us

We are their gods ...I am impressed! They fear they are losing their only viable city to Igbo

Don't worry in the next 20yrs the ooni or oba of Lagos would be half Igbo , with the way Yoruba are leaving their women ...in the next 30 years the governors of Yoruba land would be ⅔ Igbo and ⅓ Yoruba

It would happen will nilly...even if we divide it would still happen

Is that your dream? I wish your dream come to pass in ibo land because very soon all your cousins and nephews, aunt's, uncles will bear yoruba last name when they come for your yam festivals. Even your ohaneaze will soon have yoruba grand children that will take over from him
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 6:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
jafol:

Is that your dream? I wish your dream come to pass in ibo land because very soon all your cousins and nephews, aunt's, uncles will bear yoruba last name when they come for your yam festivals. Even your ohaneaze will soon have yoruba grand children that will take over from him

Well the last time I checked it's rare to see Igbo men in East or even in Lagos marrying Yoruba
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jafol(m): 6:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
wencesolo:
Your level of illiteracy will never have a rivalvry, no iota of common sense in you. Close your eyes n move straight to the third mainland bridge. Just jump into the lagoon. We need to depopulate the idiots of your status.

I think you should jump first in tthe lagoon then maybe I can join u
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by jafol(m): 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
ariesbull:

Well the last time I checked it's rare to see Igbo men in East or even in Lagos marrying Yoruba

It's rare to you but the funny thing is they r now. Your women are the ones making more noise about YORUBA men and them cos they see it as a ticket away from poverty
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by ariesbull: 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
jafol:

It's rare to you but the funny thing is they r now. Your women are the ones making more noise about YORUBA men and them cos they see it as a ticket away from poverty

That is what I am saying ...our women go for the kill .that's the left overs

They would infiltrate, ought back the money to east ...based on in-law things

You can't stop it...we are coming
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by khiaa(f): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2018
Alezy:
guy u too like ibori abeg. Then pls can u take okowa outta that list? He doesn't deserve it

Hi baby. kiss
Re: Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos by uchenna4(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2018
Cool I must commend, but please PDP add only massive development, provide basic amenities, provide good schools, created Jobs for the youth, give Nigerians electricity and you see we r not lazy. This is the only country we have and can call our own, we deserve to be happy in this country, please make Nigeria work again, do the right thing. God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Police Officer, Prepare Him For Killing (Disturbing VIDEO) / Nigerians Reacts To President Buhari's Twit About The Murdered Woman In Kano / "Stay At Home If You Won’t Vote APC" – MC Oluomo Warns Igbos In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.