Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (48147 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Dino Melaye, Senator Ifeanyi Uba And Osita Chidoka Together In Class (Pictures)) / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 11:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
he the one that render imo bankrupt, what of Edo, kogi, osun, Benue, borno, yobe, zamafar others. how much did government spend on military hardware for our security agencies, 12 federal universities, numerous amajiri schools. say the true for once and shame the devil

Go to twitter and observe the debate between tolu Ogunlesi and chidoka and you will the answer to your post.

Even chidoka could not deny the fact that those so called universities were not built from scratch.

Regarding military hardware, have you forgotten Dasuki looted the money meant for that as they made GEJ an ATM with no pin code?

I repeat GEJ rendered 30 States bankrupt before he stepped down

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by engreo(m): 11:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
Pataricatering:
He is completing projects from previous governments! Projects used to siphone money and then subsequently abandoned ! It is easy to initiate projects because that is where they steal money from - there are at least 12,000 abandoned projects in Nigeria - because corrupt officials pad contracts , pay mobilization and collect the inflated portion of the contract and then job is abandoned - buhari is completing these projects ! Why would he start initiating new projects unnecessarily when the country is littered with thousands of incomplete projects wasting away !
excellent answer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
12 federal universities, petroleum university ogbomo, delta state, amajiri schools in the north, abuja stadium, increment of minimum wage to 18k, corpers allowi to 19,600, introducing pvn, card reader,

Please PDP did not introduce card reader. Jega single handedly did that while GEJ and PDP fought him in order to stop its usage. It took falana and other Nigerians to fight it in court and won the use of card readers.

Know your history.

PDP did not want it, they flights against. So if they fought against it, how then did they initiate it?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Corrinthians(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
arsenalLUVA:
This is your MCM...These are the same set of wastrels that open their gutter mouths asking which projects Buhari Started and finished. I pity whoever takes all these clowns serious.
Just saved this to shove it up the illiterate asses of pdp olodos the next time they ask for Baba's projects. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Go to twitter and observe the debate between tolu Ogunlesi and chidoka and you will the answer to your post.

Even chidoka could not deny the fact that those so called universities were not built from scratch.

Regarding military hardware, have you forgotten Dasuki looted the money meant for that as they made GEJ an ATM with no pin code?

has fg prove to Nigerians that the allegations against Dasuki are true in court, if so what happen to duara, how far with the panel headed by the vp on arm's deal gone. can u show me evidence that those schools were not built from scratch. was there structure on ground before the establishment of the federal university in ebonyi state, what of the one in Benue, even the one in buhari state. if u say he render 30 state bankrupt what has yahaya bello done with his own bailout fund, imo state, Edo state, osun state

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:52pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Please PDP did not introduce card reader. Jega single handedly did that while GEJ and PDP fought him in order to stop its usage. It took falana and other Nigerians to fight it in court and won the use of card readers.

Know your history.

PDP did not want it, they flights against. So if they fought against it, how then did they initiate it?
under whose regime, was card reader used osun 2014 election or not, did fg sign and agreed that carder should b used in 2015 or not, who appointed jega

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by ashjay001(m): 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
12 federal universities, petroleum university ogbomo, delta state, amajiri schools in the north, abuja stadium, increment of minimum wage to 18k, corpers allowi to 19,600, introducing pvn, card reader,

School feeding
Npower
Pension arrears of all govt workers
Salary/promotion arrears of all govt workers
Bailout to states
Reclaimed 14lgas from BH
Decimated militancy
Nipped ipob in d bud
Unprecedented recovery of loots

The question was initiated and completed

4 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by datribune: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
Chidoka is just simply one overrated guy

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
if dee is any corrupt case against him prosecute him or quiet Buhari is fortunate cos low minded pple voted for him yet he didnt live up to d aura... A president who talks about critical things abroad.. Hw proactive has he been with d Fulani wahala...if u bring osinbajo better Buhari is not worth d onion we kip shouting integrity but it's beyond dat

talking of the fulanis herdsmen ... fews months to election and can hardly read of fulani attacks anywhere ... what happened ?? Did fulanis herdsmen suddenly grow conscience or did the farmers leave there ancenstral land & relocated .... goes a long way to tell you naija problems are political .. there are no other culprits behind all these thing than those who are indirectly beneficiaries.
I know buhari cannt bring the transformation will all dream of but he will definitely clear & creat an enabling ground for whoever will cum in 2022 to re build nigeria. No pain No gain
Before now pdp have shown relunctance toward atiku but i guess, they just have to pick him becos only him as the financial capacity + been a northerner (bonus) to match up to a presidential election in nigeria ... pdp is broke

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by 7lives: 12:05am On Oct 13, 2018
donsimoniiblog:

May God preside over your life the same way buhari has presided over Nigeria.
If you don't type Amen, then u are confused and myopic
Amen. Next prayer please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 12:10am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
under whose regime, was card reader used osun 2014 election or not, did fg sign and agreed that carder should b used in 2015 or not, who appointed jega

Read what I wrote again since you clearly missed the plot

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Buterflyle0: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
has fg prove to Nigerians that the allegations against Dasuki are true in court, if so what happen to duara, how far with the panel headed by the vp on arm's deal gone. can u show me evidence that those schools were not built from scratch. was there structure on ground before the establishment of the federal university in ebonyi state, what of the one in Benue, even the one in buhari state. if u say he render 30 state bankrupt what has yahaya bello done with his own bailout fund, imo state, Edo state, osun state

Oga you are simply clutching at straws right now with all the gibberish you are posting which has nothing to do with my comment.

Go to bed

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by BeansAndBread(m): 12:19am On Oct 13, 2018
CilicMarin:

Any wonder, ipob yoots avoid twitter.
Bros they bocu for there o, some idiots were claiming the Lagos Ibadan Railway pictures Tolu snapped is from Zambia. I swr, I debated like almost 100 of them on this same issue. They all believed the rubbish because one foooolish Jackson Ude made the claim without proofs

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:20am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

School feeding
Npower
Bailout to states
Reclaimed 14lgas from BH
Decimated militancy
Nipped ipob in d bud

let's take them one after the order, thank for this challenge
school feeding, can you mention any school in ur that had benefit from it.
npower, what is the different beween sure-p and npower.
pension arrears of all fg workers, please can u give evidence from 2016 up till date.
salary/promotion of workers, so PDP didn't promotor or pay workers salary. mind PDP pay fg salary latest by 27 of every month, do this government pay.
bailout fund, how has it help the state.
reclaim 14lg from bhk, how many of were under bhk before march 2015, if there lg under bhk before handover why was did pick the slogan ' never again'
decimation of militants, were there heavy presence of militants group in part of before handover, if there pls provide me with the like.
nipped ipob in the bud, did the PDP government negotiate or gave them free hand.
unpredece
datribune:
Chidoka is just simply one overrated guy
ashjay001:

School feeding
Npower
Bailout to states
Reclaimed 14lgas from BH
Decimated militancy
Nipped ipob in d bud

pension arrears of all fg workers, please can u give evidence from 2016 up till date.
salary/promotion of workers, so PDP didn't promotor or pay workers salary. mind PDP pay off salary latest by 27 of every month, do this government pay.
reclaim 14lg from bhk, how many of were under bhk before march 2015, if there lg under bhk before handover why was did pick the slogan ' never again'
decimation of militants, were there heavy presence of militants group in part of before handover, if there pls provide me with the like.
nipped ipob in the bud, did the PDP government negotiate or gave them free hand.
unpredecedent recovery of loot, how much, can the fg give account
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:22am On Oct 13, 2018
This is a weird debate. PDP was voted out due to several years of poor governance and systemic corruption. APC was supposed to be our salvation from that inglorious past. Unfortunately, Buhari's administration has been every bit as big a failure as any PDP administration (and I voted Buhari). In 3 years, he's run up more debt that 2-term Presidents. We saw a huge recession and massive inflation under him (yes, GEJs misgovernance did contribute to the recession), but the recovery from the recession has remained very slow despite the massive rise in oil prices. His corruption battle has devolved into a media propaganda war (sure, it's not as corrupt as GEJ' administration, but improvements haven't been the revolution expected). Don't even get me started on the insecurity in the nation where more lives across the nation are threatened by Fulani marauders than Boko Haram did in the North East. Or the undisguised clannishness of PMB and his circle. Or the backward steps that INEC has taken after the massive progress it witnessed by GEJ's 2nd term: progress that brought Buhari himself to power.

I voted against GEJ because he didn't deserve a 2nd term. I'd vote against PMB because he doesn't deserve a 2nd term. If Atiku wins the Presidency and fails, I'd vote against him too. Until we get it right. It's a strange argument to start recalling all the failures of PDP before Buhari when we voted in Buhari to do better. Perhaps, all the time spent outside power might lead to a transformation in the mentality of PDP not to take Nigerians for granted and they'd sit up this time with another chance. Not to mention the old PDP has many of its members in today's APC. The notion that either party is morally superior to the other is laughable and neither have any governing ideology. The only distinctions we can make are from personalities presented by the parties.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Oga you are simply clutching at straws right now with all the gibberish you are posting which has nothing to do with my comment.

Go to bed
how am I clutching, u wrote something and I replied u
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Know your history.

this was ur post I responded to, was card reader used in osun 2014 election or not. did executive and legislative under PDP signed or not
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Obere4u: 12:34am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
salary/promotion of workers, so PDP didn't promotor or pay workers salary. mind PDP pay fg salary latest by 27 of every month, do this government pay.
unpredece let's take them one after the order, thank for this challenge
salary/promotion of workers, so PDP didn't promotor or pay workers salary. mind PDP pay off salary latest by 27 of every month, do this government pay.
unpredecedent recovery of loot, how much, can the fg give account

Unicef nursery and primary school egbema ozubulu, ekwusigo lga anambra state is a beneficiary of fg feeding program.

3 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:35am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

School feeding
Npower
Bailout to states
Reclaimed 14lgas from BH
Decimated militancy
Nipped ipob in d bud

The school feeding is a proven fraud if you've been reading developments on the program on Nairaland. Some people in charge of the program are benefiting while pupils are being fed what looks like some compost mixture that is below their dignity to consume. As for NPower, GEJ had his YouWin and SureP programs. I know beneficiaries of YouWin personally who are thriving today. I'm not sure what you're talking about concerning salaries and pensions. Boko Haram never had 14 LGA's in their control when Buhari took over. They were already on the run from a sustained military campaign and were never built to occupy territory. They're guerrilla insurgents. Neither was militancy a problem with Buhari took over.
You think slaughtering unarmed IPOB miscreants is some achievement rather than a war crime that is only possible in a savage nation? grin You might as well praise him for slaughtering Shiites, or praise Obasanjo for the massacres in Odi and Zaki Biam. There is no unprecedented recovery of loots. There is only sustained propaganda with random figures thrown around about the "billions" that were recovered.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:

did Dasuki purchase military hardware or not, were the hardware bought used in the north east or not. was there t72 tanker in Nigeria before 2013, what of mi15 and mi35, what of those bomb detecting vehicles used by sss in abuja that the government wanted to remove from the city, who introduce the tarvol as an official air force and navel weapon. has the said Dasuki be convicted by this present government, have the fg bring any prove In court of law against him. my brother we are all Nigerians, know matter what. we still meet and drink together, let's not judge issues with sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 12:40am On Oct 13, 2018
Obere4u:

Unicef nursery and primary school egbema ozubulu, ekwusigo lga anambra state is a beneficiary of fg feeding program.
y only one school and not all the government schools in that lg, know problem I will confirm and get back to u
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Obere4u: 12:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
y only one school and not all the government schools in that lg, know problem I will confirm and get back to u

All fg school on ekwusigo is currently on the school feeding program and their meal choice is good compared to what other state do serve their pupil. One thing is get enrolled in the program and another thing is for the authoritiesto utilise the fund meant for the program for the program and not divert them.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Yankee101: 1:00am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

Na why I epp am find epp come nairaland, but e be like say d PDP warriors wey dey here, dey holsgrin

PDP had 16years, they did shit! Yet, some will not allow us hear word, ontop APC with just 3years on the clock and with several verifiable achievements!
Some have eyes, but cannot seetongue

The GSM/INTERNET SERVICE you're using to type your poo was provided by PDP

Modified
4th page, yet no single individual can mention 1 project initiated n completed in 16yrs of PDPshocked

Na just insults n insolence, all over
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Obere4u:

All fg school on ekwusigo is currently on the school feeding program and their meal choice is good compared to what other state do serve their pupil. One thing is get enrolled in the program and another thing is for the authoritiesto utilise the fund meant for the program for the program and not divert them.
OK now let's discuss as a Nigerian, s this programme not count-productive. let's imagine it was used to establish a company in each state or encourage agriculture and local resources In all the local government of the federation, will it not yet more effect. though some part of the will be embezzled yes, but we still see something to hold on to
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Obere4u: 1:11am On Oct 13, 2018
Douglaufuoma:
OK now let's discuss as a Nigerian, s this programme not count-productive. let's imagine it was used to establish a company in each state or encourage agriculture and local resources In all the local government of the federation, will it not yet more effect. though some part of the will be embezzled yes, but we still see something to hold on to

The ones used to build companies, where are the companies? Our problem is deep. We are the one's to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. For how many years now, we can't boost of a functional oil refiner. Steady light yet millions of dollars is been spent on them.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by Douglaufuoma(m): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2018
Obere4u:

The ones used to build companies, where are the companies? Our problem is deep. We are the one's to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. For how many years now, we can't boost of a functional oil refiner. Steady light yet millions of dollars is been spent on them.
u are very correct, that s y will keep trying different person and leave propaganda outside. I know one day Nigeria will be great, together we will make. one love
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by wickyyolo: 2:32am On Oct 13, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Its actually $400b and not $100b.

That was the crude earnings as released by OPEC for GEJ.

What can they point at that the $400b went into?

Despite this huge amount, he was still borrowing to pay salaries and has almost no infrastructural input from it.

He rendered 30 states bankrupt and unable to pay salaries which is why PMB has been bailing them out ever since.

There was no TSA, how can he account to all the money, when the leakage was much.
Many Petroleum agency were not remitting Money to national Treasury.
Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by lonelydora: 3:19am On Oct 13, 2018
ashjay001:

It's the hungry masses, labelling them messiahs, I feel for most. All the gains of the past 3years, about to be frittered away, again

Gains? Well, thank you for conceding defeat on time. Please tell your baba to do so in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by GentleGiant007: 4:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Unfortunately, it has been taken over by miscreants now.

obyback:
I have been having a good laugh all day on that debate, this is what nairaland used to be

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by mirinda01(m): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
2019 isn't about Jonathan but Atiku

APC BMC, get this into your already messed up heads .
We are talking about the same PDP with Osita Chidoka in their campaign team already.

2 Likes

Re: Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter by mirinda01(m): 4:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Karatum:

Thrash!!
I expect you to bring evidence to discredit them, well I guess this government is working after all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Speaker Okiye Impeached, New Speaker Emerges / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. / Tope Aluko Escape DSS Arrest As Channels TV Staff Helps Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.