Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (96854 Views)

My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
MARKETfund:
If Atiku is going to defeat Buhari, then he should be able to do that CONVINCINGLY.
Am afraid that is not gonna happen cos the nearest he could come with this Obi convo is a neck to neck run which the pesident with his power of incunbency could utilize to his advantage to rig the election with little or no uproar.

Now compare that with if he had chosen his VP from SW. With the economic downturn orchstrated by the present government they would vote overwhelmingly for PDP knowing that there is something there for them to look forward to. Also you will be deceiving yourself to think that an average northerner would vote 'yamiri' as the call the Igbos.

Igbos are more interested on having the right atmosphere to do their business than they are of a VP position. They can always broker an agreement with the party leadership on getting so many other sensitive positions which would impact on the well-being of their people.

A great miscalculation PDP has made I must admit. Owuteka m! sad

Shut Up, just shut up

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
God bless Mr president Alh Atiku Abubakar and his able vice my name sake peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Catholic faithfuls oya o
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
omo the man wife fine gan
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by AreaFada2: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow! This massive Atikulated STORM coming to blast lifelessness personified and the thuggish Propaganda gang away nor be here o. grin cheesy

They should watch the DEPENDENT National Electoral Commission carefully. Because they will soon start withholding or even dumping voters' cards bearing even slightly suspected SS and SE names in the Bush. They did that at Ikorodu bush and elsewhere in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by hucienda: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Peter Obi everywhere today

But it is funny how the vice president is very useful before election then useless after election.

As in ehn .. u tok truu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Dpharisee: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
The problem with Peter Obi for APC is that you cant accuse him of corruption because the man is very stingy even to himself angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Lugar14(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku and Peter Obi are a great team, they are both employer of labour. Peter Obi is known for his Prudence on spending and Atiku is known to be generous. The two will always find a way of working together.Those who are saying southeast does not deserve VP slot are talking rubbish. Have they forgotten how southwest betrayed PDP in 2015 election, the southeast and South South stood by the PDP. There for it is good to consoles the southeast. If the southwest decided to reinforce failure by voting for APC, they are of no significant. Other regions will vote for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
MARKETfund:
[s]If Atiku is going to defeat Buhari, then he should be able to do that CONVINCINGLY.
Am afraid that is not gonna happen cos the nearest he could come with this Obi convo is a neck to neck run which the pesident with his power of incunbency could utilize to his advantage to rig the election with little or no uproar.

Now compare that with if he had chosen his VP from SW. With the economic downturn orchstrated by the present government they would vote overwhelmingly for PDP knowing that there is something there for them to look forward to. Also you will be deceiving yourself to think that an average northerner would vote 'yamiri' as the call the Igbos.

Igbos are more interested on having the right atmosphere to do their business than they are of a VP position. They can always broker an agreement with the party leadership on getting so many other sensitive positions which would impact on the well-being of their people.

A great miscalculation PDP has made I must admit. Owuteka m![/s] sad

Rubbish!

Igbo man (Ekwueme) paired with a Northerner just 8yrs after the civil war and won! What is more serious than civil war?

The Northerners will see this as an ample opportunity to mend fences with southeasterners!

All Atiku need to tell Northerners is - Has there standard of living improved since Buhari is in charge?!

Atiku can also convince them that with Buhari, the North will have four years left before power will return to South, but with Atiku the North will have up to 8yrs!!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Maket: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Are they the next occupants of OSINBANJO HOUSE IN ASO ROCK?
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
GuyWise:
The winning team, I have never supported anybody and he/she failed!

God bless Pdp the winning party.
Awwwww.May heaven bless and uplift you so much in this life.remain blessed bro
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Foster117: 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Lol no be small thing o
Seven girlfriends or how he use to go to school very late or how when he killed an innocent animal when he was in junior secondary school lolll
Orla234:
Good to go.

Got huge respect for this great man.

Oh ye diggers of "filth" stay off.

Don't want to come and read how he didn't do well in Jamb. Or how he had 7 girlfriends in the university. And what not... cheesy

He's the man for the job!!!

It's all atikulated. wink
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Peter Obi everywhere today

But it is funny how the vice president is very useful before election then useless after election.

Osinbajo useless but obi, not possible
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Inside Zoo abi?
futuregovernor:
Our Vice president to be....., zombie,ntorrrrrr
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ehis05(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
ahmEenu:
WHY DO NIGERIANS THINK ATIKU IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD... APART FROM BUHARI AND ATIKU, CANT THEY VOTE FOR ANOTHER PERSON
i jus tire...dis guys have messed up our minds..imagine presidency been btw atiku and buhari..God help us
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Maket: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
englishmart:
we will keep changing any failed leader till we get it right.
I'm highly Atikulated.
can he win 24 states? I doubt.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
papascode:
Yorubas should pay back Igbos for voting Abiola and Obasanjo. I believe in one Nigeria. Do we want economic growth or tribal growth and ethnic jingoism?
grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by profeazy: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
EVILFOREST:

That means you supported the LIFELESSNESS before

Even me supported the lifeless passively in 2015. I have since repented and I am now atikulate!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by DWJOBScom(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
maklelemakukula:
We hope you don't disappoint them wink

My brother there's little i can do......

i can only trust God and hope they don't but i will vote and support them
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by StevDesmond(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
omo the man wife fine gan
Akwa Ibom babes dey fine wella
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by orakao8: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
papascode:

Brilliant
if ATIKU had choosen a SW as vice APC would have choosen a SE as vice to assure the region of power hand over. But this now is a master stroke because Igbos in the north will be allowed to vote since it is a northerner that is contesting for president. Buhari should be sincere to IGBOs to choose a SE as vice this time to assure the Igbos he is serious of handing over power to them else ATIKU ISSAGOAL.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by orakao8: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Brilliant
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
Best of all worlds
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by orakao8: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Brilliant
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
yvelchstores:
Politics is indeed a dirty game. See how this man has schemed his way into pppls heart by putting an igbo running mate, now everyone is cheering.

So painful the bottom line remains that he is scheming his way for his own stomach, not because of any passion he has for Nigeria.

This country, I weep in intercession. When u ppl will be bashing men of God back and front, how will our prayers work. If you think u saw suffering when buhari was in power, u will be taken unawares wheb this snake gains his way.
Can't u simple men see

Thank you my sister for telling them the truth..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Schwartz: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kennitrust:
Never will they be a man who prefer cattle ranch to my life

Never will there be a man who choose dressing masquerade as a job creation.

Never will there be a president who refused to give our soldiers the right weapon to defeat insurgency.

Never will there be a man who divide Nigeria the way it seems today

I feel like giving you a hug bro. I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
M
stinechykee:
keep crying because Igbo VP you Yoruba hate so much to come to pass.You why I keep saying it that Housa/Fulani are nice people when it come to where you Yorubas are

Anybody that doesn't know Hausa are better than this people when it comes to igbo matter is still growing.
I have know that long ago and I have been shouting it up and down.
U can only have problem with Hausa when their religion is involved.

But this YORUBAS hate IGBOS for practically nothing just inborn hatred and envy against IGBOS.
They beef u in office if u favourite. They beefu in business, they beef u in academics, in church, in politics. Just name it,
People who start and very tender age to tell their little daughter
"don't bring omo igbo home for me o, I will disown u"
They will keep sounding that till the gal grows with it.
I have known this for long and a Yoruba gal also told this to my friend who was dating her

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
best choice from Atiku .
Now here is the Game plan .

He's hausa ..Buhari is Fulani.

Hausa got population than the fulani.
Although it's gonna be a tough one ..so they have to share it blw themselves .. 50 / 50

The Yorubas got Apc . it's an APC region.
It's gonna be too hard for Atiku over there .. He might get two states tho . Buhari got this for sure..

South South . . It's all PDP ... i don't see APC winning in any state here .. Atiku got this

South East _ bringing out a candidate from the east is a perfect game plan . The ibos got 50million population . the last time ndi igbo got the vp slot last was during the time of Alex ekwueme.
Anambra is so for sure for Atiku .
Abia is for sure for Atiku
ebonyi is for sure for atiku
Imo is for sure for Atiku
Enugu is totally for sure for Atiku.

#YOLO

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by Delivar(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
ahmEenu:
WHY DO NIGERIANS THINK ATIKU IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD... APART FROM BUHARI AND ATIKU, CANT THEY VOTE FOR ANOTHER PERSON
The uneducated folks in Nigeria are far greater than the educated ones. Therefore it is the uneducated ones who decide elections in Nigeria. If the educated ones were the majority people like Donald Duke and Fela Durotoye would have been the frontrunners. The problem of this country is just the massive numbers of uneducated people.
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by peterflames(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
wow wow wow
Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by LZAA: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
tendingNews:
Peter Obi has been trending since Nigerians learnt that he's the running mate of Atiku Abubakar ahead of 2019 Election.

Now meet Peter Obi's family.
See more photos of Peter Obi's family here
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/meet-peter-obi-family-wife-son-and.html?m=1
Sarkin,Roger3D and apcheat zombies wee not sleep well cuz of peter obi grin grin
Sarkin wee be calling him peter HOBI grin
cc immhotep greenback salamrushdie DaBullIT onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
GuyWise:
The winning team, I have never supported anybody and he/she failed!

God bless Pdp the winning party.
na so me too, its sad that I supported this killer herdsmen buhari in 2015, but now, PDP I support.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Arrives Abuja, Received By Ben Bruce And Other PDP Members (Pics) / Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / Senator Dino Melaye Sitting On The Ground While Resisting Arrest (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.