Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (35967 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: ‘I Will Rule Nigeria For Only Four Years’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by mikhe2(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
destinychildolu:
Na so. The looting has to start immediately. If you know you know
shut up ur smelling mouth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by kollinz1234(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
K
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by israelmao(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
One of Buhari's belated actions that caused recession.It is a good thing to DEBUHARIZE in order to ATIKULATE.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by simplyOJ(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulated. I love this challenge. When PMB delayed, I thought angels where been sought to be Ministers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Num07033711115(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
President fire fire at ATIKULATE

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by sehin79(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
daddy we have heard that before politicians says anything to get in power...... if i was you i would say 24hrs sef.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Kenekingisback: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Great
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by xperienced(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku bu member.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by MOHSHESHI(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't trust dis man called Atiku his just desperate to rule jus to loot our treasury Ole

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by PHIPEX(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
I would not have complained if after 6 months Buhari got technocrats but he ended up with Adeosun and Amechi as ministers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by apriko(m): 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
We know u can.....#thank u Atiku!!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Go Waziri, go baba, I gree for you

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Even now, he is ATIKULATING his cabinet members.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Smile4daddy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

But don't worry THEY WILL LOSE TOGETHER.

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by SoNature(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry

Oga, wait until the debate

Just make sure you bring your old president, who has been avoiding the presidential chat, to the debate

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by BabaIbo: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hello guys, where are the Atikulate movement?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Omeokachie: 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am completely Atikulated

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Myself2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
ATIKULATE TO KICK THE DULLARD BACK TO DAURA

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Shots fired!! I repeat. Shots fired!!....but wait oh! what about weed man sowore that ppl were praising here? Won't they vote for him again?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by OlujobaSamuel: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
how do you name your cabinet before nass inauguration?
pls dont be carried away by rave of the moment in making promises, that was how someone promised according to what he thinks not what is right

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:
I was in a dream last night breaking this morning, and in the dream I saw groups of men sitting round in a close door as they were holding a meeting and one man was standing all alone.

And I walked up to meet the man standing alone and asked him what are the names of those men holding meeting.

He said their names are; Atiku, OBJ, Daddy G.O, Kuka, and Gumi and many others. I then ask what is their mission.

He said their mission is to Loot, Kill and to destroy the Broken Nation which President Buhari is struggling to fix.

Immediately I was about to open my mouth again to ask what should Nigerians do to stop these Crooks and Dubious men, then he tap me from behind and he said my son, I know what you wanted to ask...

Immediately I opened my eyes and find out it was a dream. Please is there any one who can tell me the meaning of this dream?

It means you have type 4 malaria, typhoid, and myopia grin

6 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Philinho(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Then You are lively and Nigeria will be lively again

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by blowjob: 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nnadigoodluck:
As disclosed on his Twitter page, Atiku vows not spend six months before naming his cabinet.

The post appears to throw a shade to Mr. Buhari, who spent almost like forever before naming his cabinet after he was elected and sworn in, in 2015.

Atiku promises to name his cabinet before May 29th 2019, if elected the president in next year's general polls.

Source- https://mobile.twitter.com/atiku/status/1050795894638092288
JUST DEY DREAMM grin...GOD BLESS PMB..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by simols(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atikulie
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Trizzi: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
another lie from CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by iykejazz: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
I think 2019 is now very far. Can Inec just conduct the election like next month? Someone needs to resume office as soon as possible to relieve some other person of his duties. All I can do already is to ATIKULATE a New Nigeria where things work as should.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Alariiwo: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
My own concern now is the "Biafra or death" nitwits..

All of a sudden, they've changed tune. So shameful.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by princeade86(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
This despirate man should start giving us details on how he intend to make Nigeria work again. angry
BY BRINGING BACK OKONJO IWEALA AND ADESHINA.
Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by loosecanon50(m): 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
gwmlogistic:
and select a cabinet of thieves that would help you move the ministry forward, no background check nothing u already know the people who will help your ministry. truth of the matter is that if you have to fight these politicians who nominate candidates for appointments in other to have a cabinent full of technocrats it would take you forever.
account for 16yrs before you ask for another 4, that cant be to much to ask. wait for it

Nna, shut the furck......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Alariiwo: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
MOHSHESHI:
I don't trust dis man called Atiku his just desperate to rule jus to loot our treasury Ole

Even his party members don't trust him..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Albinoflash(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
If i don't kick the lifeless president back to daura with my pvc,then who will ?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected by Great2017: 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Smile4daddy:

Your hallucination prior to the dream is responsible. Kindly stop hallucinating!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Cancelled Protest: Between Omojuwa And A Twitter User / Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.