Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? (533 Views)

Atiku Refuses To Release Own Records Despite Exposing Tinubu’s / PDP Presidential Campaign Paralyzed As Atiku Refuses To Release Funds / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by zukky79: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
So, I saw the earlier topic here https://www.nairaland.com/4784224/2019-what-atiku-wins-buhari and I could not help but wonder if reverse was the case. What would happen IF Atiku was defeated and he refused to concede?

Will Heavens Fall IF Atiku Fails To Concede Defeat In 2019?

cc mynd44
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by Kingosytex(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
first of all, buhari cannot win, i can assure you of that!!

secondly, atiku is not as desperate as that clueless monster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by dingbang(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na people like op wey no go vote..
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

First of all, nobody can accurately predict the future.

Secondly don't be blinded by the avalanche of Atiku's media popularity. He's as desperate as Bubu.

We need a revolution in this country.

Fela sang and it still applies today;
Election story nko
Obasanjo plan am very well
Election story nko
Obasanjo plan am very well
Him take old politicians
Wey rule Nigeria before
The same old politicians
Wey spoil Nigeria before
Obasanjo carry all of them
All of them dey there now
E no finish, e no finish...

The young Africans them get two ears for head
Them get two eyes too
Them dey see the thing wey dey happen
Them dey hear am too
Few people dey fat with big money
And the rest dey hungry
Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo
Na wayo him dey all the time
Make him carry me go any court
I go open book for am
Na wayo government we dey o
E gba mi o
Na weak government we dey o
Ye paripa o
Na paddy paddy government we dey
E gba mi o
Yeah!
We give money
Paddy paddy
Arrange ni
Wayo wayo
Economic
We give money
Paddy paddy
Wayo wayo

2 Likes

Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by dat9jaguy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

Buhari will win the next elections.
Nigeria and by extension Nigerians cannot afford to
go back to the era of brazen corruption.
Buhari govt has and is reducing corruption in government to a bearable minimum.

I will vote for Buhari over Atiku anytime,anyday.

Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by FriendNG: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is simple the biafra or death chanters will re-emerged. Pdp will regard the victory as rigged while the wailing on Nairaland will continues.
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by cogbuagu: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
It's impossible for Buhari to win.
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by Kingosytex(m): 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
dat9jaguy:

Buhari will win the next elections.
Nigeria and by extension Nigerians cannot afford to
go back to the era of brazen corruption.
Buhari govt has and is reducing corruption in government to a bearable minimum.

I will vote for Buhari over Atiku anytime,anyday.

what has buhari's self-acclaimed righteousness brought to nigeria? it brought only disaster, backwardness, poverty and herdsmen killing

atiku as an ordinary citizens is an employer of thousands of nigerians, what can be said of buhari? he is a clueless debt increaser!
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
If Buhari no go WETIN WE GAIN?
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by ufuosman(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nothing like what if, Buhari will not win.... Atiku mean business
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by meolaniyi(m): 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari winning is not in the present equation
Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by tech18: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hhhah these Atiku people think elections are won by wailing on social Media.

With people like Sheikh Ahmad Gumi behind Atiku,fall of Kwankwasiyya,relative security in the NE,SIPs,roads and railways working,etc

PMB's VICTORY IS CERTAIN

I strongly believed IF Atiku win PMB will congratulate him and hand over to him come May,2019.

Baba Buhari's past and his antecedents speak for him.

He is the only politician in the north that doesn't need a rented crowd to campaign

PMB till 2023!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: What If Buhari Wins And Atiku Refuses To Concede? by dat9jaguy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

what has buhari's self-acclaimed righteousness brought to nigeria? it brought only disaster, backwardness, poverty and herdsmen killing

atiku as an ordinary citizens is an employer of thousands of nigerians, what can be said of buhari? he is a clueless debt increaser!

Buhari's acclaimed integrity has brought sanity to governance in Nigeria.
When you see Nigerian elites uneasy with a government,
just know that that government is doing something right.

Go ahead vote whoever you wish but I know the best man for Nigeria will win.
Meanwhile, #iwillvoteforbuhari.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Includes A Dead Man In His Travel Ban List / More Crisis Set To Rock Enugu APC As They Unveil Two Governorship Candidates. / FG Feeds Pupils With 6Million Eggs 594 Cows Weekly Under School Feeding Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.