Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video (85205 Views)

Dele Momodu Shares Throwback Photos Of Late MKO Abiola / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Meet Jennifer Jamilah Douglas-Abubakar, Igbo Wife Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by tendingNews: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dele Momodu shares throwback video of Atiku Abubakar looking dapper in suit and dancing with his adorable Igbo wife, JAMILAH at the wedding of his stepson in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

See photos and watch video below:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/atiku-dancing-with-jennifer-jamilah.html?m=1

8 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by tendingNews: 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
See more lovely photos of them, and watch Atiku Dance..
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/atiku-dancing-with-jennifer-jamilah.html?m=1

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Very beautiful woman. Anyways she's Igbo

266 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by forgiveness: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku is winning SE heart while he spits on the SW face but will come after and seek for SW votes. grin

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
This Atiku dey make laugh catch me.

Person wey I no fit trust with my wallet, orna wan make am president.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by BeardedMeat(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

But you trusted Tiffnubu with your soul, your wailing just started.

499 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
BeardedMeat:
But you trusted Tiffnubu with your soul, your wailing just started.
Are you normal?

So, not trusting Atiku = trusting tinubu?

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by t12tosin: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by martineverest(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
let him dance In. last Vegas,Miami or take a selfie at liberty statue,new York

6 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by BruncleZuma: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by itiswellandwell: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Beautiful woman.

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by uc4uandc(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
Igbo women are too beautiful, they are like diamonds in the sky and they shine bright too.

The leader of a cow wud find veseline useful if he sees this pic grin

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by xage(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
A political bride

6 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Kenekingisback: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Great and Our next President

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Sunofgod(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
publicity stunts

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by tommykiwi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
This is how a president of a country should look like, not the LIFELESS one we have.

Make Sai Baba try put on suit make we see.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Kingspin(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
IGBO WIFE. One of the disgusting words among Nigerians, I hate daily.

Why not just say the wife and leave us with the rest of the story.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Delivar(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
I don't like Atiku but Buhari is worse and should be uprooted at all cost.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Samantha23(f): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
it's as if he won the election already

6 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by made4naijamusic: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin
Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Enugupikin: 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
forgiveness:

Atiku is winning SE heart while he spite on the SW face but will come after and seek for SW votes. grin

cry us a river grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by clefstone(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by martineverest(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
elections are not won on social media

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Unekwunice: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
My President

5 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Enugupikin: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

him steal ur papa money? grin cheesy
you will keep crying

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by Saheed9: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dele where do you belong?
Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by mokt(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Politicians are so desperate, hos Igbo wife now abi, Igbo vice as well. These guys are not smart at all, a lot of Nigerians are just too too dumb. Igbos, over to you. Vote wisely and dont come n start shouting Biafra again o.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by midolian(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin

Only to remind the Igbos that he is one of them grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by enemyofprogress: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Remnants

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by hope4nigeria(m): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
OgogoroFreak:

stroke has no cure.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
wise man, so its only this igbo wife he has? they want to win the heart of the ipob members, but these woman is a definition of beauty, height, smile, colour, stature and brainy, IGBO AMAKA!

8 Likes

Re: Atiku In Suit, Dances With His Wife, Jennifer Jamilah. Dele Momodu Shares Video by bluefilm: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
What the eff is it with all these igbo connection?

Someone should please remind this atiku that the 5 percenters do not count politically in this country. undecided

Even if all the 5 percenters vote for him, it will still not take him anywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court / The Nation Newspaper Headquarters In Lagos On Fire / Abba Kyari Buried In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.