Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:23 PM

2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West (2408 Views)

Did PDP Pay N95m For Campaign Venue In Rivers? - Fact Check / Did PDP Dodge A Bullet By Not Fielding Wike As VP. / Zamfara Supreme Court Judgement: Did PDP Meet The Constitutional Requirement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Dujardin(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2018
The 2019 election gets more interesting as it draws nearer. Today PDP confirmed Mr. Peter Obi as running mate of Mr. Atiku Abubakar.

APC faithfuls quickly point out how PDP automatically lost South West as a result of this decision. But statistics from the previous general elections says otherwise.

PDP who fielded SS and NW candidate candidates still managed to give APC a run for their money. According to the picture below, the overall margin is noticable but it wasn't hands down victory for APC as many would suggest that it's a Tinubu region or APC region.

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by sLentlover7778(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
I hate Atiku make I no lie...But if i no vote and support him come 2019 I'll never forgive myself..

#Atiku2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by forgiveness: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Difference is No single PDP governor in SW going to the election. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Gboy101: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
and it was at the time APC were extremely popular.

to be Frank. atiku will win lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and ekiti maybe by a slim margin. even tinubu knows that clearly. the fear of atiku performance remain at the north. if Atiku can at least get 40% in the north. its already victory for PDP.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by AtikuSupportUK(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2018
South West is usually keenly contested. No party can they control southwest.

Look at the figures in the just concluded Ekiti and Osun Elections. Despite power of incumbent. There was no sweeping vote in favour of APC...

North central will decide 2019

Again, 2019 is not a Christian versus a .Muslim but two northerners, Muslims and Fulani

Avail us your UK number to add you to the Atiku Support group on WhatsApp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by IamAtikulate: 7:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
Dujardin:
The 2019 election gets more interesting as it draws nearer. Today PDP confirmed Mr. Peter Obi as running mate of Mr. Atiku Abubakar.

APC faithfuls quickly point out how PDP automatically lost South West as a result of this decision. But statistics from the previous general elections says otherwise.

PDP who fielded SS and NW candidate candidates still managed to give APC a run for their money. According to the picture below, the overall margin is noticable but it wasn't hands down victory for APC as many would suggest that it's a Tinubu region or APC region.
Now check how many votes PDP used to win Anambra and deduct from the number APC used to win entire SW. The difference was clear. Sai Anambra.
Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
According to ibos, those pdp votes in Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos , ondo and Osun are ibo votes. They are already claiming 52% of SW votes. Any Yoruba that vote this ipob party in 2019 is a fool because his vote will be counted as ibo votes. This is an avenue to marginalize SW if they win(God forbid). They will claim SW didn't vote for pdp but ibos in SW.

Ibos have been trying every avenue to destroy Nigeria since 2015 because gej lost an election. It would be foolish to allow these traitors in aso rock. They will use every avenue to destroy Nigeria and no one dare try criticize the govt. They will curse anyone that dares and claim it's their time. They will tell you how you hate ibos if you criticize the govt and loot the country dry. These hateful mongrels are not fit for the office of the President. It's like giving your arsenal to the enemy.

Nigerians be wise, say no to Atiku/Obi.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by kodded(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yorubas are so blind and shallow if they would vote for apc because PDP didn't choose a VP from their side

where is the sophistication in them

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:

Look at the figures in the just concluded Ekiti and Osun Elections. Despite power of incumbent. There was no sweeping vote in favour of APC...

Again, 2019 is not a Christian versus a .Muslim but two northerners, Muslims and Fulani

But those that voted PDP in Ekiti and osun are ibos.Ibos are 52% in those states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:

Yorubas are so blind and shallow if they would vote for apc because PDP didn't choose a VP from their side

where is the sophistication in them

But ibos are not going to vote atiku if he dint chose an ibo vp. What sort of hypocrisy is that?

You can't play mind games with Yoruba, we are masters of that.

PS: Where is biafra or death? Is Nigeria no longer a zoo? No referendum no election nko?

double-faced bastards!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by AtikuSupportUK(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

But those that voted PDP in Ekiti and osun are ibos.Ibos are 52% in those states.

How did you count Igbos in Ekiti to arrive at your figures.
Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by kodded(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

But ibos are not going to vote atiku if he dint chose an ibo vp. What sort of hypocrisy is that?

You can't play mind games with Yoruba, we are masters of that.

PS: Where is biafra or death? Is Nigeria no longer a zoo? No referendum no election nko?

double-faced bastards!
with or without the VP slot ibos will still vote in atiku based on the hate they have for Buhari, so you don't have a point you tiger claw scratched face afonjas undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Now check how many votes PDP used to win Anambra and deduct from the number APC used to win entire SW. The difference was clear. Sai Anambra.
If you think 2015b result will be the same as 2019 in SW, then I pity your generation. This is ibo vs Yoruba. Our son will be highly supported and no bastard Yoruba politician will leave our son and support a flat-headed imp whose only essence in life is to hate. It will shock you. Keep living i fool's paradise.
AtikuSupportUK:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:
with or without the VP slot ibos will still vote in atiku based on the hate they have for Buhari, so you don't have a point beside na your useless ashawo mama be bastard

99% ibo women are who.res-Nnamdi kanu. so I don't need to waste my time on you bastard.

We have seen you lots threatening to boycott the election if atiku didn't chose a flat headed vp so spare me the BS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
If Gej was able to get such vote even when Buhari was still seen as the Messiah, I wonder what will happen now that Buhari has been demystified.

With the rate of poor leadership now, that margin will be closed further.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:

How did you count Igbos in Ekiti to arrive at your figures.

Check ipob bureau of statistics.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by 99miles(m): 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
I just Atikulated 2 of my neighbours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by WhyMoD: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
SW is Atikulated..
Never again for Buhari..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by AtikuSupportUK(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Check ipob bureau of statistics.

Advice link please.
Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by dheilaw1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Gboy101:
and it was at the time APC were extremely popular.

to be Frank. atiku will win lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo and ekiti maybe by a slim margin. even tinubu knows that clearly. the fear of atiku performance remain at the north. if Atiku can at least get 40% in the north. its already victory for PDP.
did you notice something flying away above your head? that's your brain. how can you in your plastic mind think Atiku will win a single state in the south west? so you think the Yorubas will vote a Peter Obi over a Yemi osinbajo? u no get brain at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
AtikuSupportUK:

Advice link please.

ask Igbos on nairaland.

cc: ehissi, Lzaa, afam4ever, pachukwudi44 etc....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:
According to ibos, those pdp votes in Ekiti, Oyo, Lagos , ondo and Osun are ibo votes. They are already claiming 52% of SW votes. Any Yoruba that vote this ipob party in 2019 is a fool because his vote will be counted as ibo votes. This is an avenue to marginalize SW if they win(God forbid). They will claim SW didn't vote for pdp but ibos in SW.

Ibos have been trying every avenue to destroy Nigeria since 2015 because gej lost an election. It would be foolish to allow these traitors in aso rock. They will use every avenue to destroy Nigeria and no one dare try criticize the govt. They will curse anyone that dares and claim it's their time. They will tell you how you hate ibos if you criticize the govt and loot the country dry. These hateful mongrels are not fit for the office of the President. It's like giving your arsenal to the enemy.

i'm voting enmass for Atiku/Obi ticket. especially in osun state, pdp is winning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
dheilaw1:
did you notice something flying away above your head? that's your brain. how can you in your plastic mind think Atiku will win a single state in the south west? so you think the Yorubas will vote a Peter Obi over a Yemi osinbajo? u no get brain at all
Atiku will win in osun state. just save my reply here. we are all for atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

If you think 2015b result will be the same as 2019 in SW, then I pity your generation. This is ibo vs Yoruba. Our son will be highly supported and no bastard Yoruba politician will leave our son and support a flat-headed imp whose only essence in life is to hate. It will shock you. Keep living i fool's paradise.
pdp will win popular votes in south west.just save yourself from defeat in next year presidential poll.in osun state especially, pdp is winning. just be patient ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by NotJustOkay: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
pdp will win popular votes in south west.just save yourself from defeat in next year presidential poll.in osun state especially, pdp is winning. just be patient ok.

Osun state in abakaliki.

Don't be carried away by the recent osun result. This is ibo vs Yoruba election and no yoruba man will vote that tribalist who said Lagos is a no man's land.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by LZAA: 8:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

ask Igbos on nairaland.

cc: ehissi, Lzaa, afam4ever, pachukwudi44 etc....

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by oodualover: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I have saved your comment. I will get back to you in 6 months time

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by mu2sa2: 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

This is exactly how the Yoruba will campaign for Pmb/ Osinbajo, although Atiku's senior legal wife is yoruba. The man may as well forget SW.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
oodualover:

I have saved your comment. I will get back to you in 6 months time
ok good.
Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Johnnyessence(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
NotJustOkay:

Osun state in abakaliki.

Don't be carried away by the recent osun result. This is ibo vs Yoruba election and no yoruba man will vote that tribalist who said Lagos is a no man's land.
lol no one is carried about your propaganda here. Atiku has analysed his restructuring and how it will looks like. since 3 years ago, osinbajo find it difficult to tell us about restructuring. osinbajo disappoint us in the south west. my votes and my family is for Atiku/obi ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by Hisduchess(f): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
kodded:
with or without the VP slot ibos will still vote in atiku based on the hate they have for Buhari, so you don't have a point you tiger claw scratched face afonjas undecided

you are sooooo right. the hate we have for buhari for this our southeast zone eeeh.we fit vote imaginary party instead of voting buhari. we no dey pretend like them afojas
Re: 2015 Election: How Did PDP And APC Fare In South West by dheilaw1(m): 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Johnnyessence:
even Jonathan couldn't win OSUn as incumbent president

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Education In Anambra State Is Not Meant For The Poor" / Flood Causes Havoc In Imo State Market / Drama As Governor Wike Rescues Former NDDC Boss - Mrs Joy Nunieh ( Epic Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.