Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC (66223 Views)

Lobbying For Appointments In Tinubu’s Presidency Begins / Atiku: APC's Campaign Of Calumny Won't Stop My Victory In 2023 / Senate Presidency: Igbos Have Themselves To Blame For Voting Atiku— APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by sehin79(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
obasanjo wants to facilitate atiku incarceration for yankee..
i trust atiku he would not take the bait.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by ehemwhy(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Let every nairalander understand this ....if Atiku eventually wins and the economy takes a further nose dive ....e no go better for anybody wey complain !!!....cos we have the likes of Donald Duke , Fela Durotoye ,Ezekwesili and other young people contesting ....all i hear is Atiku this Atiku that .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by demoBaba: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Fayose on my mind......
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by ChygozD(m): 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
See APC and having intelligence unit!.. Funny bastards..Una fear too much, relax it has nuh started

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Yankee101: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
And I say Obasanjo still got it!
Kingpin!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by iykecicero: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
BMC: It’s Peter Obi that betrayed Jesus more than 2000years ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by martineverest(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
source of the news is questionable

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by rusher14: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Basher8583:

Wrong if APC washed him clean then why did he leave.
You cannot be comfortable in an environment where your character does not align. He was sidelined when they noticed that his character was questionable. And that was why he left. Same with Saraki and the rest

Spoke my mind.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by mandax: 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2018
Maket:
All I know is that middle belt and south South will decide who to rule this country.

SS and SE nearly 95% PDP.
SW votes to be split between APC and PDP.

Middle belt votes about 70% PDP.

Buhari wins most of his traditional 12 Sharia Criminal law states in the NW and NE.

Last count, PDP wins.

A man, Buhari, who swore in 2001 that he would not give up until Islamic Sharia Criminal codes are used all over Nigeria, such a man is poison and time bomb to a multi cultural and multi religious country like Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Agugbadin: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buhari who has been visiting USA, what did he bring nothing only insult where Trump called Africa shit hole and that his discussion with Buhari was lifeless

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Darls247: 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
OBJ na baba, na them get naija...he's working underground for our next presido, he's always on the winning side.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by jamace(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
what is APC business with that? Does it stop APC from curbing herdsmen killing in the middle belt of Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by hush15: 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes and we have chosen a good man in PMB

A good man but incompetent surrounded with evil subordinates who have cruel and biased intentions for nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by SirLakes: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
I just want all these old cargos out of government

Simple

But it's never gonna happen cry
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by mu2sa2: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
How many times does "fourth wife" occur in this post? Kai Atiku don suffer! May be he should apologize for packing so many women in his house and blame his diick, the same way he apologized and prostrated to Obj.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by hush15: 8:17pm On Oct 12, 2018
iykecicero:
BMC: It’s Peter Obi that betrayed Jesus more than 2000years ago.

hahaha, you something else. honestly, they capable of such thoughts o

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by CORRECTMAN788: 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2018
I am Atikulated. Bubu must go. That's all

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Luckylife(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2018
I strongly believe that a Christian which you claim you are will not support any body that all the killings of innocent either through his action or inaction . Not all those who claim Christian really know their obligations . For the sake of innocent children killed by fulanis because of cow no Christian or living thing will support the man that have the power to stop or curb the killings of innocent but decides to play ethnicity or politics with human lives .
To a true Christian saving lives is better than saving money or cow .
The spirits and cries of the innocent children killed are waiting for you next action between saving lives or saving money after reading this .
God is watching all of us !
Any earthly possessions you are receiving or been promise by supporting government that don't care about the lives of its citizens doesn't worth your soul after death .
Note : This is the last time I will be quoting you and thanks for your reply .
Buterflyle0:

I am a Christian. My God is in heaven. Thank you for your time

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by hunter2134: 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
They should open this PVC shit one more time. We've made up our mind now.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by oaktown101(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
madridguy:
Trust Pa OBJ at your own peril grin grin grin

Even though am not with Atiku, but he should be careful before OBJ stylishly send him he Guantanamo Bay detention camp grin grin grin

Pa OBJ attended GEJ's daughter wedding, dance with the couple and still do GEJ strong thing tongue

ATIKU Watch your back.

Meanwhile, Sai Baba beyond 2023.
Rightly said. Obj dey send am go Bengazi grin
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by foreshore(m): 8:20pm On Oct 12, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/obasanjo-acquire-us-visa-atiku-apc/

What is the problem of APC, I thought you said you are not moved by the endorsement!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by santopelele(m): 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
APC is now so confused that they have now elevated OBJ to be the US Immigration Chief.

Down with APC

I need a lady that can type in Hausa for a lucrative social media project
what about someone who can type fluently in Igbo?
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by lielbree: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
You would think that by now apc would have some sense and list out the achievements of buhari instead of attacking Atiku. But wait, what has buhari achieved?

Boomed party

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by MDanmadami: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
sai buhari.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by 9japrof(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
APC is now so confused that they have now elevated OBJ to be the US Immigration Chief.

Down with APC

I need a lady that can type in Hausa for a lucrative social media project

Is it going to be remote job, or where is the job located
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You have spent sleepless nights clamouring for Atiku to go to US and now he wants to go you are also complaining again ...oga bitterfly what do you want na

Tell us why we took him these long ... if i dare my area councillor to travel to america tonite ,he will be there by sunday

its easier to know atiku next plan would be to travel to the US but why after begging OBJ ,, definitely the bad things said about him are all true .... i cannt just imagine a renowned money launder sitting on our nations wealth ... once a thief alway a thief
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by sleekdre: 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC has CHANGED to Wailing wailers ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by bbktech(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
Makaryaci
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Myself2(m): 8:26pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
[s]The Albatross in the room for Atiku.

OBJ will do anything just to get his hands back on our commonwealth through Atiku.

Despite calling Atiku a thief and a crook and moraly bankrupt person he is now running around trying to help him fix his US ban issue. The same Ban he was given for stealing millions of dollars from Nigeria and stashing in US through his 4th wife while he was VP under Obasanjo.

Duo from hell[/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Heart attack for Buharideen and his online zombies

When OBJ endorsed Atiku, the naysayers in the zombies camp said it's inconsequential,Obasanjo has no value,blah blah blah,shey na person wey no get value fit pull dah kind strings with US government.
in fact,its fait accompli cos Trump already hates the criminal Buharideen who he called lifeless and doest want to see him again

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by jconsulting(f): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC should focus on what they will campaign about and stop looking for reasons people will hate Atiku ,this guy was with you then nothing was said about him, till he became presidential​ candidate, now you can't sleep

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Yes and we have chosen a good man in PMB

Obasanjo shock me o, with all he said about Atiku, he still blessed his ambition to be president. He is the one that is selfish.
Re: Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC by sole26: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
APC with propagandas na 5&⅝ so una no know say him no fit go America in 2014 wen he was on ur side? Abi na as him come back to PDP na him he corrupt? Enough of dis America noise, afterwards Baba that went, na ''lifeless''him carry come back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Young Man Visits Ojukwu Bunker In Abia State. See What He Saw. Photos / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.