Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... (265 Views)

Promoting Your Music And Making Money From Your Music As A Nigerian / Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / Quincy Jones Lists Yoruba Music As One Of Music Genres Producers Must Listen To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... by NaijaTushboy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please nairalanders i am an upcoming artiste and i have just recorded a song and i really believe it's going to be a hit but i want to advertise it online.

So which of the website is the best to advertise music as an upcoming artiste?

Cc lalasticlala
pls push it to the fp i really need help....thanks
Re: Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... by skyhighweb(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2018
promote here
www.soundlala.com
and also radio stations online alone isnt gonna help u frankly speaking
Re: Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2018
Naijaloaded if you have the money. They have the platform for upcoming artistes. Download is sure, plus, people will download and rate you in the comments session. This can help your growth
Re: Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... by elihothot: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Promote it here https://www.247hotnaija.com and more 4 website
Re: Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... by Laird(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
Search online for the most visited music websites in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

[album] Trey Songz – 28 / Omawumi & Falz – Hold My Baby / Dj Rufflemon Ft Rasheed - Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.