Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,488 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet (493 Views)

I Have Not Received Any Salary In 2 Yrs, My Wife Has No Official Car - Soludo / Move With Me To PDP Or Be Fired, Obaseki Tells Councillors, Appointees / Atiku Yet To Condole With The Families Of The Lagos Collapsed Building. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet by diebuhari1: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Please help me with an official confirmation if any. I've gone through the twitter accounts of both.
Re: No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet by 460ICEBEATZ: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
diebuhari1:
Please help me with an official confirmation if any. I've gone through the twitter accounts of both.
It is more than official.
Re: No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet by ATEAMS: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
you Jux wake up?
Re: No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet by diebuhari1: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Re: No Official Confirmation Of Peter Obi's Candidacy From PDP Or Atiku Yet by globemoney: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2018
The very desperate Peter Obi staged this, leaked it to the press and now have arm twisted Atiku. This is the kind of person he is. Sorry na Atiku name

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pipeline Explosion: The Death Toll Of Abia Pipeline Explosion / 2019 Presidency: Agbakoba Lists Places Buhari Will Lose Election, Reveals Why / Why We Invaded Dino Melaye's House In Ayetoro-gbede -police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.