Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (52933 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by kolnel: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
lol
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
jm
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by reyscrub(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Season two loading.................

Plis stay tune
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2018
new2012:

Baba, don't concentrate on stuffs above your mental ability. This one pass ur level
Level judge I see. If you are one whose minds are seduced by thoughts of others, best you seek help. Yellow is the colour not black sis.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
O boy... I criticize dis government on any given oportunity buh this one is way too much...Reno just dropped a KO on faceless keyamo...
Keyamo should be crying now....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by tasteofcash: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great forum. please anyone who get a spare phone of any type, that he or she can please bless me with. please help a brother.with any phone u can. pls my phone was stolen and am not financially okay to get anoda one bcus i dey for school. Please and thanks in advance
continue fooling urself
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by kevwemike: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:
Mixing religion with politics f***ed Europe up for centuries under the Popes.

Oyedepo is a disgrace for fraternizing with these lots.
y u are very sick ur generation is a disgrace as the lord liveth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by larrybee2017(f): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:

When last did you take your drugs? Please call the nurse immediately

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by OlaAshawo: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:

but kumuyi is not right?

hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by justy15: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nice description, buhari = dustbin, keyamo = toilet.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by kevwemike: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
What is a Bishop doing in the mist of looters?
wat is Adeboye and Kumuyi doing in the mist of the blood sucking Bubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Philinho(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
What is the contribution of festus keyamo to humanity?He is deactivating buhari the more
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by OlaAshawo: 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
What is a Bishop doing in the mist of looters?
while kumuyi romancing terrorists

another hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by chiedozie198100: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:

so what do we call adeboye for giving you guys osinbanjo.

useless bastards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by omolajaone: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2018
Na wa IBO will never learn osinbajo 2023

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by kitaatita: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2018
I hope 'Christians' and IPOB won't complain afterwards. Despite the array of Christian candidates, including Igbo Christians, they have chosen to snuggle up to another Fulani Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by openmine(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2018
new2012:

Baba, don't concentrate on stuffs above your mental ability. This one pass ur level
chai!! grin grin
savagology grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by femo86(m): 10:56pm On Oct 12, 2018
All of them are mad

I'm out
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
OlaAshawo:
while kumuyi romancing terrorists

another hypocrite
Does it so that bad if I call u MUMU!!! did u even check the difference?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by goaldynman(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
Keyamumu is very stupid!!

Didn't Buhari visit men of God as can be seen in the picture below?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Banmeallday: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
larrybee2017:

I know you are hungry cause whoever ban your meal today actually took your brain. The last time I check you are the reason why you are where you are. Your dime has not enter oyedepo's pocket so why wailing? Receive sense and let every arrow of APC pursuing you go back to sender. Ode

Well folks this is a typical Naija fellow from the shythole. See them getting all emotional because I called their Fake pastor out.

Well at least you were right about one thing, not a dime of my money has gone to do the devils work, but I’m afraid money you could have helped feed your parents or the less fortunate you happily gave Oyedepo and thought you may gain blessings.

WELL, today na today is your day of blessings because you will read the following...

“You will no longer support, associate, nor be deceived by private jet camp owning so called pastors again”

“You will channel your energy to better yourself, family, and community, including demanding for referendum and/or restructuring of the Nigger Area to reflect the autonomous regions at the time of independence granted by her majesty”

“You will not gain erections watching Europeans play football nor gist about their goals or lifestyle until your own league becomes world class”

“You will not spend another dime wearing or buying weaves for Nigger Area women with low self esteem and tell them they on their own are beautiful with god given hair that sets them apart from ALL women worldwide”

Go and sin no more

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
kevwemike:
wat is Adeboye and Kumuyi doing in the mist of the blood sucking Bubu
You dey follow the cause of the violence at all? I bet you blame buhari for failing your exams

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 11:04pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=72033199][/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
[quote author=sexyanyabubakar post=72033199][/quote]
When your ancestors found out they were responsible for the stupidity you carry

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by new2012: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
boxypane:

Level judge I see. If you are one whose minds are seduced by thoughts of others, best you seek help. Yellow is the colour not black sis.

Baba calm down, we have Romance and comedy sections here on Nairaland, I'm sure your skill set fits properly there.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2018
Story has changed cos of money..

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Oga oyedepo is human too and has his choice moreover u can't really separate religion from politics even a ragae artist sang religion is politics am sure if he endorse Buhari u won't have wahala with dat shey.... Na all of get dis country leaders ll come and d country remains ok...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by lagosrd: 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
Earthbound:

Do you really worth a response.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos) / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.