Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo (52932 Views)

Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News / Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo Over PDP Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by innoblog(m): 3:25am On Oct 13, 2018
This Festus Keyamo Is Ur Job Wit Buhari To Be Insulting People?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by olabrad: 3:39am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
What is a Bishop doing in the mist of looters?

Reno stayed abroad because he knows buhari is a senseless beast that disregards human rights.

What was adeboye doing with buhari, a proven thief?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Banmeallday: 3:43am On Oct 13, 2018
olabrad:

Reno stayed abroad because he knows buhari is a senseless beast that disregards human rights.

What was adeboye doing with buhari, a proven thief?

What type of question is that. How dare you question a man of god. Don’t you know he is a General Overseer and has God’s direct cell number. Don’t you know how many people instead of gearing up for revolution and serious things are instead flocking like fools to his camps and vigils....

You dont have respect for Men like Him who have brought so much deceit I mean healing and deliverance to the Nigger Area mumus....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Titogbanski: 3:53am On Oct 13, 2018
Did Keyamo also call out Pastors Oyedepo and Kumuyi?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:37am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:
Mixing religion with politics f***ed Europe up for centuries under the Popes.

Oyedepo is a disgrace for fraternizing with these lots.
Modified.
Let me make it clear that I'm not a supporter of either side. They're one and the same.
Fela sang and it still applies today;

Election story nko

Obasanjo plan am very well

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Obasanjo carry all of them

All of them dey there now

E no finish, e no finish...

The young Africans them get two ears for head

Them get two eyes too

Them dey see the thing wey dey happen

Them dey hear am too

Few people dey fat with big money

And the rest dey hungry

Me Fela, I challenge Obasanjo

Na wayo him dey all the time

Make him carry me go any court

I go open book for am

Na wayo government we dey o

E gba mi o

Na weak government we dey o

Ye paripa o

Na paddy paddy government we dey

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

Nobody should take away or add to this write up.. It is so true, prophetic and relevant to our time.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by dsolo(m): 4:44am On Oct 13, 2018
Whats this ine saying?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Reno but you can insult and mock Buhari whom according to you is old enough to be your great grandfather...I hope some of you guys will not commit suicide by February next year

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Watchwhatyousay: 4:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Hope useless failures like Reno and his filthy likes DNT make a comeback in 2019. A man l see as a fool, because any talkative is a fool including their adherrents and supporters
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Watchwhatyousay: 4:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Reno but you can insult and mock Buhari whom according to you is old enough to be your great grandfather...I hope some of you guys will not commit suicide by February next year
They will of course because pmb will lead steadily in 2019 and win
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Watchwhatyousay: 4:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Titogbanski:
Did Keyamo also call out Pastors Oyedepo and Kumuyi?
Those are the foremost 2 men of God renown for character and integrity international and nationally

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari is a dustbin
Keyamo is a toilet

Absolute description

Now you are insulting what is the difference
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by olaeffect(m): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Don't you sometimes wonder why Bishop Oyedepo is alway their problem? Father Kuka and Shiek Gumi were there too, but only Bishop Oyedepo is their problem.
And we wonder why there is so much poverty in the land. When most of us truely deep down in our hearts hate success/successful people.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by stinechykee: 5:14am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:
The corrupt saddist in Reno omokri no making am get sense. The idiot should come play the game on the soil. Shameless ram of a runaway.
ewu you never see anything mar Mr when muric or fr mbaka were campaigning for your buhari now you don get mouth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by stinechykee: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2018
Lomprico2:

Did u tell adeboye same when was fratanising with d lifeless one?
or also condemned their MURIC that keep o dishing out unguarded insults to anybody or party they felt isuoted their lord and god buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ucyonline: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2018
boxypane:

Same thing Jesus was doing in the midst of robbers. Guess that answers your question.

Hope you now feel better for calling people looters without evidence?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by xpool(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Kingspin:
Even till tomorrow Buhari/APC will not give you any constructive answer or issue base reply. APC busy picking anything to defend Buhari. Don't waste your time with them

Note; Before you vote for APC consult senator Shehu Sani right now.
Ooh!
Why did you mention shehu sani the puke drinker
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by antyokya: 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified.
Let me make it clear that I'm not a supporter of either side. They're one and the same.

Election story nko

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Them get two eyes too

Them dey hear am too

And the rest dey hungry

I go open book for am

E gba mi o

Ye paripa o

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

Was it only Oyedepo that endorsed Atiku? Sheikh Abubakar Gumi also did. Did you hear any Moslem or even Buhari supporters insult him? Why didn't Keyamo insult Gumi? ass licking idiotic foolish fool. Nonsense. He Will cry more. Amaechi did more than this, Lai Mohammed did worst, what happened to their voices? I hope he's seeing what is happening to that man with albino eye foreign investment that he can't even impregnate, in the words of Yari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Tonimordred(m): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2018
Dustbin toilet description
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ayagha: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified.

Election story nko

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Them get two eyes too

Them dey hear am too

And the rest dey hungry

I go open book for am

E gba mi o

Ye paripa o

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

You wrong, religious leaders are still involved in politics in the western world. Please do a research on how evangelicals made Trump president.The likes of Pat Robertson openly endorsed Trump.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by xpool(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified.

Election story nko

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Them get two eyes too

Them dey hear am too

And the rest dey hungry

I go open book for am

E gba mi o

Ye paripa o

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

When the kinsmen of a government slaughter your flock, burn your sanctuaries and the president tells you to transfer your land to him and his murderous kinsmen, WHAT WOULD YOU DO TO PROTECT YOUR FLOCK AND RELATIVES?
Oyedekpo is a human been and the Churches razed down including the worshippers are houses of God and children of God respectively.
Oyedekpo and other Nigerians who support Atiku/Obi do not do it because buhari is a Moslem, no, Atiku is also a Moslem and a Fulani too.
We do it because buhari is does not care about other tribes and religion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by morisnewrain(m): 6:30am On Oct 13, 2018
Earthbound:

Modified.

Election story nko

Election story nko

Him take old politicians

Wey rule Nigeria before

The same old politicians

Wey spoil Nigeria before

Them get two eyes too

Them dey hear am too

And the rest dey hungry

I go open book for am

E gba mi o

Ye paripa o

E gba mi o

Yeah!

We give money

Paddy paddy

Arrange ni

Wayo wayo

Economic

We give money

Paddy paddy

Wayo wayo

You comment make sense reach make I nominate you for national award. Will you accept 'CON' or 'OON'?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by hush15: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance

the one wey you use post this nko? you can as well still it now
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by klax(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2018
Reno don't waste your time just ignore kenyama he is as confused as his name. I don't know how can a Delta man bear Kenyama as his real name and the other one called Omo Agege what kind of names are these? it simply shows they have no origin.

If apc like they can go and die but sending Buhari away it's a collective responsibility. Buhari must go anyway anyhow.

When Adeboye and his RCCG gangs were endorsing Buhari then because of the confused nitwit professor the apc are dancing skelewu so they should bear their pains in shame too if another pastor back whom he belief in its as simple as that.
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by Jumbus31(m): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2018
ola38:
Hello sir and ma in dis great
forum. please anyone who get
a spare phone of any type,
that he or she can please
bless me with. please help a
brother.with any phone u can.
pls my phone was stolen and
am not financially okay to
get anoda one bcus i dey for
school.
Please and thanks in advance
What happened to Otigba or Ola Ayeni street in computer village?
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by ofwest47(m): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2018
Reno omokomo , should a so called prophet of doom be still be associating himself with super looters who called themselves leaders. Imagine a so called prophet associating himself with a former custom officer having one of the largest private university in Nigeria also his co looter a former senior military officer, head of state and president also having a private University with very high cost of course fees..
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by don4real18(m): 7:11am On Oct 13, 2018
AdonaiAluminium:
Yes the name toilet befits him, the Keyamo we see today is the Same of yesterday...he has sold his heart to the devil

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets, roof maintenance services etc
If someone who's related to Festus, Buhari or even a member of the APC comes here to look for someone who can carry out roofing services, do you think you will be contacted by the bolded?
You should learn to attract clients from various political circles by being mindful of the words you say.
Just a thought

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by AnanseK(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2018
Is of no importance who is richer. Both Atiku and Pastor Oyedepo made their money exactly the same way, Deceit, breach of trust and confidence all driven by greed absence of true faith.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by innoblog(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2018
This Festus Keyamo, Is Like Ur Job For Buhari Is To Abuse People.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by mrkia(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
Just a section of our great country have hijacked Niraland!!

We are not disappointed with that Co's they have never loved NIGERIA. Often times you hear them call Nigeria Zoogeria.

They cling at every opportunity to further bastardize the nation and put it to halt.

Nigeria shall great
Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by klax(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2018
I swear sometime I feel like seen any stupid apc and beat hell out if his dead brain these people disgust me a lot with their silly brain.

When Fathe Mbaka endorsed Buhari you are all smiling shouting hail the Mbaka so why attacking Oyedepo you all must be mad.

Religion and pitics has always work together go to America and see it happening during trump election so what the hell are you all idiots up To?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by udz: 7:26am On Oct 13, 2018
Mumu Reno Omokiri

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Slams Festus Keyamo For Insulting Bishop Oyedepo by tesppidd: 7:29am On Oct 13, 2018
XaintJoel20:

But it was cool for Pastor Williams Kumuyi to have "fraternised" with President Buhari.

I think supporting PMB and senselessness go hand in hand...
Stop trying to create an alibi for everything.

It is foolish.

Buhari is a sitting president.

There's is nothing wrong for a religious leader (muslim or christian) to pay a visit to a president who is ALREADY SITTING.

What is wrong is for a religious leader to appear to endorse any candidate in an election.

A religious leader especially a christian (because I am a christian) only needs to direct his followers to pray and vote their conscience!

Not endorse any candidate or appear to endorse any candidate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Constructs Park In Iyana Oworo / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Ali Modu Sheriff Greets Wike At PDP Meeting With Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.