Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics (1215 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / Reno Omokri States How PDP Left Nigeria On May 29, 2015 As 1$ Approaches ₦500 / Magu: PDP Left Behind Huge Corruption Mess – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
I was on another thread today and noticed a comment by a patriotic Nigerian about Atiku and Pensions. Below is that comment

ashjay001:

Being objective, do u see Atiku paying pensions arrears? Feeding school kids? Investing so much in infrastructure? Is Atiku of 1999/2007, different from 2018?

We all can now see, what a powerful VP can do, courtesy of Osinbanjo, what stopped Atiku from taking comparable, during his tenure?

The ones he attempted(sale of Nitel), was synonymous with fraud

The words in bold got me thinking.

You see its on record that under OBJ and Atiku, 23 of our national assets folded up and were sold off In a very dubious way which left several millions unemployed and with Pension Arrears hanging.

A lot of these pensioners have not been paid as past administrations kept postponing their payments while asking them to travel from place to another to register and re-register.

Well the sorry state of the Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate has been revealed .

This is the handiwork of PDP for 16 years. So many pensioners have died in sadness and anguish as they waited in vain for the government to pay them their just due while they never knew their files were dumped somewhere and left to rot for years.

How wicked can PDP as a party be? How inhuman can they be?

PMB recently ordered for a check into the goings on regarding these pensioners and this is what was uncovered.

Right now a proper computing is being done and those Pensioners or their next of kin are about to be invited for sorting of their due pension arrears.

God help us in this country. Someone actually sat on the monies meant to pay these pensioners and many died due to this act of wickedness.

Behold the pictures attached.

We say NEVER AGAIN TO PDP LOCUST YEARS!

Also note that PMB has just commenced the payment of entitlements to the defunct Nigeria Airways staff. Half if their entitlements have already been disbursed.

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by madridguy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
I follow you reach here grin grin

NEVER AGAIN TO PDP LOCUST YEARS!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Sorting now ongoing to ensure all both dead and alive get paid their pensions

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2018
Atiku was part of the years of this rot and abandonment.

PMB has been busy cleaning up all their mess.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2018
Obasanjo can not deceive us, if Atiku was that good why didn't he hand over power to him at the end of his tenure ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by madridguy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
GOD BLESS SAI BABA.

Buterflyle0:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Okoroawusa: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wow!

This is sad...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Nemesis001: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Was Atiku the president?

Should we also blame the dwarf called Osibanjo for the foolishness of Buhari
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by ORIENTATION101: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
sai baba

sai baba
sai baba
sai baba

atiku and obi should go and rule biafruad republic

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Donexy16(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
Afonjas at it again..

1 Like

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2018
madridguy:

My brother this is very sad. cry

How inhuman can people be. They dumped their files for years and watched them die. People they know worked diligently when they were alive and deserve their entitlements.

How can a party like PDP be this wicked? They spin lies to people while the truth is hidden.

Thank God it was a woman from the SE who exposed this. She just could not keep it hidden.

It will never be well with PDP and all they represent

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
Yomboy4ever:
Obasanjo can not deceive us, if Atiku was that good why didn't he hand over power to him at the end of his tenure ?

Good question. I am sure nobody would want to attempt to answer this smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2018
Nemesis001:

Was Atiku the president?

Should we also blame the dwarf called Osibanjo for the foolishness of Buhari

You just don't get it do you?

Atiku was the head of Obasanjo economic team. He was put in charge of the economy so this falls right into his domain.

The blame is directly his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2018
For the children running around nairaland trying to blame PMB, the OP is the reason why your parents have had long delayed pension payments.

Its all thanks to the PDP government dumping their files and leaving them to rot without a single care in the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by omoburuku: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
i no even know why i dey shine teeth sef

but i realy want know, how much Lauritta dey share for this BMC guys. grin grin

abeg my people nyem likes for Atikulator o jare. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by madridguy(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2018
Our greatest problem is simple, majority of Nigerians forget easily and this gave the chief looter and his satanic party the boldness to try to return back.

Buterflyle0:

How inhuman can people be. They dumped their files for years and watched them die. People they know worked diligently when they were alive and deserve their entitlements.

How can a party like PDP be this wicked? They spin lies to people while the truth is hidden.

Thank God it was a woman from the SE who exposed this. She just could not keep it hidden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by ednut1(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018
Profile created last month for BMC work. Shameful a grown up man go accept 30k BMC job. Chai
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by kodded(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2018

ladies and gentlemen here is president Buhari achievement since he became the president of Nigeria 3 years ago

sai baba
smiley

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
ednut1:
Profile created last month for BMC work. Shameful a grown up man go accept 30k BMC job. Chai

You are shameless. Is this all you have to say about the rot your gods in PDP left this country in?

I am not a new nairalander and I opened this moniker when a spambot got my main moniker.

I am not a BMC and do not receive a dime from anyone for whatever I post here.

Unlike you, I can tell that 15k a month payment from your locust party is all you need to run around NL with and shout Atikuloot or Athiefkuloot up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by kodded(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2018
[s]
Buterflyle0:

You are shameless. Is this all you have to say about the rot your gods in PDP left this country in?

I am not a new nairalander and I opened this moniker when a spambot got my main moniker.

I am not a BMC and do not receive a dime from anyone for whatever I post here.

Unlike you, I can tell that 15k a month payment from your locust party is all you need to run around NL with and shout Atikuloot or Athiefkuloot up and down
[/s]

where is the billions of naira Buhari used in the Nigerian airways scam ?

1 Like

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Munzy14(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2018
Online miscreants creating and countering as usual. They are in painssssssss. because Nigerians av woken from their slumber. lol, next unemployment go hit online miscreants line dangote truck.
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Kingosytex(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2018
madridguy:

your wailing just started, be prepared to wail more.

no amount of propaganda will make buhari win next year's election. the "am not corrupt" and "mr integrity" sermon are now out-dated, you people should try harder
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Kingosytex(m): 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:
For the children running around nairaland trying to blame PMB, the OP is the reason why your parents have had long delayed pension payments.

Its all thanks to the PDP government dumping their files and leaving them to rot without a single care in the world.

your wailing just started!!

una neva chin chom chin!!!
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Kingosytex(m): 11:11pm On Oct 12, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
sai baba

sai baba
sai baba
sai baba

atiku and obi should go and rule biafruad republic

have u taken your drugs tonight?
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Buterflyle0: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

your wailing just started!!

una neva chin chom chin!!!

Nobody is wailing here. We are dropping facts. Facts none of you can counter.

Your record breaking wailing and change of gear back to Biafra of death or no lefelendum no erection is coming in 2019. Its at that time that you will realise that emotional tantrum does not win elections.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by ORIENTATION101: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2018
Kingosytex:

have u taken your drugs tonight?
is that how ur father behaves when he is short of drugs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Corrinthians(m): 11:15pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Those pictures exemplify the general state under which the killer party left Nigeria after their sixteen horrendous years of misrule amidst surplus.

I will ensure I do all within my legitimate powers to ensure we NEVER return to the ditch out of which Buhari dug us.

Atiku will only rule Nigeria in his dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by SarkinYarki: 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2018
Another meaningless thread by bitterflyleo... My question for the misguided bitterfly is Buhari has been president for Almost four years now , what has he done about it ?

And trying to compare Atiku to Osinbanjo is a dead end because during Obasanjos first term Atiku discovered the new set of younger technocrats we know today As Nuhu Ribadu , Okonjo Iweala, OBy Ezekwesili, El Rufai, Chidoka and many more into govt , can you name one new technocrat Osinbanjo has discovered and brought into govt ? Even his only appointment was reversed in days by Buhari ....its unfortunate that Obj completely gagged made Atiku redundant during the second term
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by rusher14: 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Another meaningless thread by bitterflyleo... My question for the misguided bitterfly is Buhari has been president for Almost four years now , what has he done about it ?

And trying to compare Atiku to Osinbanjo is a dead end because during Obasanjos first term Atiku discovered the new set of younger technocrats we know today As Nuhu Ribadu , Okonjo Iweala, OBy Ezekwesili, El Rufai, Chidoka and many more into govt , can you name one new technocrat Osinbanjo has discovered and brought into govt ? Even his only appointment was reversed in days by Buhari ....its unfortunate that Obj completely gagged made Atiku redundant during the second term

If you look at the bottom of that pile of junk, I'm sure you would find your old uncle who suffered for this nation's pension file.

Even if you are paid for your online presence, don't you have a conscience?
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:30pm On Oct 12, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Good question. I am sure nobody would want to attempt to answer this smiley

Them no born them well. Even Obasanjo can not answer..
Re: How PDP Left The Pensions Transitional Arrangement Directorate in 16 years. Pics by Sirjamo: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2018
Many old Igbo retirees files are here rotting away for decades, while there grand children are here shouting Atiku's name up and down.
God punish PDP Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deportation: We Await Peter Obi In The North And Ballot Box, Elrufai Fires Back. / Jide Sanwoolu Spotted Weaving A Lady's Hair At A Hairdressing Salon In Lagos.pic / BREAKING: I Still Remain The CJN, Says Onoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.