Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections (5716 Views)

2023 Elections Are An Improvement On 2003, 2007 And 2019 Elections - Reno Omokri / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by musa234(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
This is resurgentxtian. I was away for some reasons but now I am back.

Atiku has lost the elections and it is painful as it was self induced.

How can Atiku ignore the yoruba nation?

I shall address this and many issues tomorrow. Who are the Yoruba nation.. A nation of backstabber? Atiku do not need you guys to win.. Let the east get the VP this time around.

Selah
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by durangokid: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2018
fallout87:

This is stupid strategy.

You don't need to strengthen where you are already strong. It is where you are weak and your enemy is strong that you need to attack and weaken them.

Atiku literally gained nothing because SE would vote for him anyways. He lost the entire SW. Foolish move.

I'm really sad because I thought he was smart!
As if south west will ever vote for him if pdp zone VP to them. You were disappointed Atiku didn't make that mistake

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by dROC1: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

What did you just write? You made absolutely no sense. For someone who claimed to have worked in Inec, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. In 2015, the highest votes for PDP in SW came from Lagos State. Go and study the 2015 presidential result.

Luckily, the Yorubas on this site are insignificant and infactual to actual real Yorubas. Luckily we got access to read what Yorubas on Facebook, Twitter and other social media where people aren't annoymous are saying to know the rest of you here aren't a representative of their opinion.

I love this #Atikulated

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=musa234 post=72044763][/quote]

No wahala. Let us all stick to our respective sons.

I trust MC oluomo and koko zaria to do their jobs in polling booths in lagos. SW shall deliver 80 percent votes for APC in 2019.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by durangokid: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
which huge igbo populations. i am indigene of lagos that work for inec in 2007 2011 2015 elections .i have seen all the facts sheets.
anybody that tells u igbos has up to 300 000 voters in lagos is a liar. out of all the accreditation list for voters you cant find up to 20 igbos in a polling both.
pdp wrote election result in south east 2015 they allocate 97% to themselve with use of federal might. now it is the turn of apc to write result for pdp with the use of federal might.
atiku will be lucky to get 25% in lagos.
if you re in lagos just show me at least 3 local govt u will see pdp posters on the wall
(
. I am a journalist, let me inform you, INEC always connives with Tinubu to expunge the names of Igbo and other non Yorubas from INEC registrar, it is a known fact, they even refuse to give PVC to thousands whose name managed to come out

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ziggylady(f): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2018
kotv:

For reason best known to Yoruba, 2015 election is the only election that ever happened in Nigeria. Even Obasanjo won without Yoruba support. Yoruba have not been deciding factor in any election including the 2015 election. In 2015, SS had the highest number of votes from the southern area. Please let us hear a word. Stop distracting Atiku with you people noise as he figures out how to include the actual deciding factor, which is middle belt. Keep quiet

I am just tired of their morbid self-centredness and absurd delusions of grandeur..

Its just insane!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ziggylady(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
fallout87:

This is stupid strategy.

You don't need to strengthen where you are already strong. It is where you are weak and your enemy is strong that you need to attack and weaken them.

Atiku literally gained nothing because SE would vote for him anyways. He lost the entire SW. Foolish move.

I'm really sad because I thought he was smart!

'Stupid strategy' yet APC gave Sw VP in 2015 and now instead of SE where they are weak...according to you warped logic

You all have got jokes and a suffocating sense of baseless self-importance and delusions of grandeur.

Rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by bless1015(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
2015 electionis different from 2019.

2019 election is more of ethnicity than party.

let igbos vote and rig election for obi in south east.

we in south west will vote and rig massively for osibanjo with federal might.
atiku should count himself lucky if he get the required 25%
Oga. GOD will never allow u to hold any leadership position in this country. bcus u don't hv d interest of people in ur hrt.after seeing the kind of sorrowful leadership the Buhary government brought upon the good ppl of Nigeria.n ur blinded by tribe n religion. n u called urself educated fellow. ur a very wicked person. it shall never be well wt u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

'Stupid strategy' yet APC gave Sw VP in 2015 and now instead of SE where they are weak...according to you warped logic

You all have got jokes and a suffocating sense of baseless self-importance and delusions of grandeur.

Rubbish.

Take it easy.

Vote Obi let us vote Osinbajo. It's a simple matter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ziggylady(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

This guy... SMH
You be barcanister twin brother? grin

As in such a whiny and wishy-wash piece of human cheesy..

This is someone who cries daily on how he wants to abscond from Nigeria because of the hardships buhari has brought on him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2018
bless1015:
Oga. GOD will never allow u to hold any leadership position in this country. bcus u don't hv d interest of people in ur hrt.after seeing the kind of sorrowful leadership the Buhary government brought upon the good ppl of Nigeria.n ur blinded by tribe n religion. n u called urself educated fellow. ur a very wicked person. it shall never be well wt u.

Myndd 44, violation of rule 2 angry

Why so much hate? Electoral choices should and shall be made without recourse to igbo sensitivities.

Be properly guided please.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

As in such a whiny and wishy-wash piece of human cheesy..

This is someone who cries daily on how he wants to abscond from Nigeria because of the hardships buhari has brought on him.

We would stick with our brother regardless of igbo insults.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Jokerman(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

No wahala. Let us all stick to our respective sons.

I trust MC oluomo and koko zaria to do their jobs in polling booths in lagos. SW shall deliver 80 percent votes for APC in 2019.

I can't believe you are saying this bro....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
Lolzzzzz

Nigerians deserve all the punishments they are getting

My prayer for this nation is that the politicians will keep on frustrating ur lives and render u useless so that u guys can see beyond ethnic politics

I care not if the Vp is from Somalia.....Other countries are leaving us behind

We are still here saying I won't vote for that man because he's not my brother....In essence ur saying I will vote for someone that will continue to make life unbearable and massacre my brothers just because he's from my region??

Op I put it to you that u shouldn't be called a graduate and to everyone that can't look beyond ethnic politics.....Look at South Africa....Look at Rwanda.....They have left us behind....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

We would stick with our brother regardless of igbo insults.
Ain't u the same guy that wanna abscond to another country??

That ur visa will never be granted.....You will forever stay in this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Ziggylady(f): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Take it easy.

Vote Obi let us vote Osinbajo. It's a simple matter.

Please go ahead and do your thing however way you like

..one thing is certain,1)unlike you i have a stable source of income and have saved a considerable amount of money inspite of buhari's mal-administration,

2)i dont cry on nairaland all the time complaining of hardships like you have the habit of doing,whinning on how you want to leave the country lipsrsealed

I am not mocking you in any way..but i am just saying

If buhari wins,i will survive and thrive like i have been doing these past three years by God's grace

So be my guest.

Atikulating in progress...no noise please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

Ain't u the same guy that wanna abscond to another country??

That ur visa will never be granted.....You will forever stay in this country

Lol. This nigga is pained!

Why are you so bitter because I urged both igbos and yorubas to with their respective brothers?

Na wa to u oooo. Besides, you don't know shit about me.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:
Lolzzzzz

Nigerians deserve all the punishments they are getting

My prayer for this nation is that the politicians will keep on frustrating ur lives and render u useless so that u guys can see beyond ethnic politics

I care not if the Vp is from Somalia.....Other countries are leaving us behind

We are still here saying I won't vote for that man because he's not my brother....In essence ur saying I will vote for someone that will continue to make life unbearable and massacre my brothers just because he's from my region??

Op I put it to you that u shouldn't be called a graduate and to everyone that can't look beyond ethnic politics.....Look at South Africa....Look at Rwanda.....They have left us behind....

You are pained because I urged yorubas and igbos to respectively vote their sons?

#istandwithbuharitill2023 kill yourself if you like!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ziggylady:

Please go ahead and do your thing however way you like

..one thing is certain,1)unlike you i have a stable source of income and have saved a considerable amount of money inspite of buhari's mal-administration,

2)i dont cry on nairaland all the time complaining of hardships like you have the habit of doing,whinning on how you want to leave the country lipsrsealed

I am not mocking you in any way..but i am just saying

If buhari wins,i will survive and thrive like i have been doing these past three years by God's grace

So be my guest.

Atikulating in progress...no noise please.

I won't even engage you.

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Lol. This nigga is pained!

Why are you so bitter because I urged both igbos and yorubas to with their respective brothers?

Na wa to u oooo. Besides, you don't know shit about me.

Pained over what

I have given up on Nigeria long time ago.....I am just angry that the two political parties are fielding old men.....With or without my tribe man.....I will still vote for a young candidate which is either Duke, Sowore or meghalu

I just want u guys to see beyond ethnic politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
South west is under TINUBU pocket. So no need of giving them a VP slot.Hence they will vote for APC.

We want to lock down SE/SS for PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I shall address this and many issues tomorrow.

Selah
Shukuokukobambi, is this person Igbo??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by neezar: 12:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

You are pained because I urged yorubas and igbos to respectively vote their sons?

#istandwithbuharitill2023 kill yourself if you like!
As i said before

I urge my fellow nigerians who are literates to see beyond apc and pdp

I am sorry u don't fall under this category
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Shukuokukobambi, is this person Igbo??

Igbo ke? God forbid!
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Vicochende(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Well we do not know the deals he has struck with the other geo political zones, he still has the space of SSG, chief of staff, senate presidency and speaker house of reps. And the Southwest is "in-line" for presidency after 2023, so you never can tell the underlying deals struck with the other geo political zones.
Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
neezar:

As i said before

I urge my fellow nigerians who are literates to see beyond apc and pdp

I am sorry u don't fall under this category

We would not allow you to destroy us! We won't abandon osinbajo! What is his offence? So you want yorubas to abandon osinbajo and vote obi?

You are very unconscionable and incorrigible!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by able20(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

I shall address this and many issues tomorrow.

Selah
Jealousy and Tribalism is a mental Cancer, be warned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Vicochende:
Well we do not know the deals he has struck with the other geo political zones, he still has the space of SSG, chief of staff, senate presidency and speaker house of reps. And the Southwest is "in-line" for presidency after 2023, so you never can tell the underlying deals struck with the other geo political zones.

We are contented with what we have under the APC. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
able20:

Jealousy and Tribalism is a mental Cancer, be warned!

Jealousy and tribalism? So you igbos are not tribalists for urging us to leave our brother and vote for obi?

Na wa for u ooo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by ORIENTATION101: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
bless1015:
it shall not be well with you too.didnt u see more than 30 000 nigerians that died as resut of boko haram, didnt u see when 19 states start to owe salaries under jonsthan,didnt u see epileptic supply, imfrastructural decays,poor health schemes, depleted foreign reserves e.t.c. before you igbos gave 97% of your votes to jonathan.
it shall not be well with you and your entire lineage

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by enemybulldozer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbo ke? God forbid!
Shut up l know you can't be Igbo because you don't have what it takes to be Igbo... You're just an ordinary afonja from Oshogbo tongue tongue grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Lost The 2019 Elections by bless1015(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Hypocrisy runs in your blood so stop making noise.

Majority of igbos dislike Buhari and have maintained their dislike since 2015. They are not afraid to say it anywhere.

Igbos did not give Atiku condition before supporting him. They simply want the failed government of Buhari out of power.

Obviously yoruba have shown us that they are not interested in the betterment of Nigeria rather they are interested in producing Vp. What s shame.

Everybody knows that Atiku will win our vote even if chooses a non Igbo VP. Personal i am not interested in Igbo VP. I just want Buhari out because he has failed.

Igbos dont pursue selfish agenda like you people and we also dont depend on politics to survive. We hustle
God bless u my dear.Yorubas are only interested in vp they don't hv d interest of Nigerians at hrt.I'm so disappointed in them.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Owerri Boils As Gunmen Storm Streets, Shoot Sporadically (PHOTOS) / FOREX Crises: 2024 Budget Suffers Major Dislocations / CBN Deputy Gov Lose Jobs For Opposing Timing And Motive Of Sanusi's Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.